Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

Okay I cannot contain my excitement. I can't believe that they are releasing it on my birthday. Oh god. The excitement.

Sorry guys, ignore 😆

Wow congrats !! 🤗

Aur haan apni BD pe sidnaaz ka hi gana laga ke enjoy karna 😆...full on masti dhamal 🤪😉🥳

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

The poster look is their real emotions! It’s so endearing to see them like that! They are love 💕 

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

Okay I cannot contain my excitement. I can't believe that they are releasing it on my birthday. Oh god. The excitement.

Sorry guys, ignore 😆

That’s so freaking exciting!!! Happy for ya 🤗 and us too 😳

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I think some interviews can happen if not many people around! Let’s see how they promote it! Knowing Sid he comes up with good ideas 

One on one interviews can happen. Press conference yaa outdoors bhool jaao. 

But anyways . It's a simple game of demand and supply. Right now demand for content is at all time high. If they had waited for a month ,then hota kyaa ek saath baaki cheezien aati. Competition aata. 

There wld be no competition now.  

And another thing they r releasing it before michi awards performance.  So.low key colors waalon kaa bhi kaat liya. 🤪

First performance unki ab ye music video hai. Naa ki mirchi awards. So hype craze will be at all time high. 

Kepner thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This poster gives the fault in our star poster feels . I love it . Though it had a sad ending I loved it.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Articles pouring 

This is called attention 

https://twitter.com/UrbanAsian/status/1240621543907942401?s=20

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

ALl their posters also have a movie like feel . They have a good team . 

Just saw asimanshi video . It looks like a home video . Very low production value . The song ins over in two setups . The rajasthani setup is too fake .Very long shots as if asim and himanshi are huge stars . It ruins the essence . 

ANd himanshi trying to act cute looks pathetic . !!!!! Thumbs down . 

In fact I didn't like neha's rendition too. When the original is one of my favorites !!!!!

1. The song sucks

2. The story is below average, if there’s any,  it was just 4 random clips joined together 

3. Asimanshi’s acting is miserable, I hate to say it but PaHira acted better

4. Himashi’s over acting and “bille bille nain kuriyOon” style gets on my nerves

5. The video looks extremely forced, just 4 scenes with no sar pair and not even 3 minutes long 

6. Costumes are poor

7. Zero chemistry 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

And the articles start😆 the caption of Bollywood life❤️

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It’s so so sweet though how the trends are aimed at appreciating the whole team behind the MV. I’m sure something will trend in the name of SidNaaz too automatically, it always does 😆, but it’s such a sweet gesture to acknowledge the efforts of everyone who had a hand in it ❤️ 

We may have a few 🤪 in the fandom but these kind of things prove how loving and supporting the majority of us are 😆