Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Super poster . As a couple their chemistry is undeniable . But expression wise I give it to siddy boy . Chemistry teacher hi kar sakta  hai ye !!!! 

Look at that smile !! Such a blissful one !!! Ooozing love . 

Blissful Meenakshi, and showing total ownership 🥳

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Okay I cannot contain my excitement. I can't believe that they are releasing it on my birthday. Oh god. The excitement.

Sorry guys, ignore 😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think sidnaaz were waiting fr asimanshi ka song release ..jaise hee release kiya , they announced mv release date and woh bhi 24th match only without further delay bec this is best time to release when all r locked down in their homes ..

Smart move Sid 😎

Yes di. Even we discussed that they wld do something on asimanshi video release. More poster, release date or teaser. Exactly wahi hua.

And I think its more to show  sana that she is now a bigger star than Himanshi.  

Sid ko vaise prove karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Smart to sid hai hi. Aur abhi log content ke liye marr rahe hain. Ghar  pe bored hai. To jo taaza taaza Maal hai usse release karo😎😆

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RIP me 😆 I really don’t know how I’m gonna handle myself once the whole MV is out 😂😍😍

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The poster just screams love.. So beautiful and dreamy

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Going by the new poster,I feel song will hv past and present moments ..the moment captured in 2nd poster mayb a flashback moment of their happy times when both r together and smiling ...Shehnaaz has kept her hand around his head ,holding it tight and Sidharth is having a broad smile bec he is enjoying that his woman is showing her haq on him and claiming him ..These look like happy times of their past 

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

They will promote digitally. That's enough. 

Sidnaaz craze bahut hain. They don't need to promote much. Aaj dekhna fandoms khud itnaa trend karenge raat bhar

This weekend they will keep releasing pics and may be by Sunday a short teaser. That will be enough for hype.

Yaaa. . the song will be super blockbuster for sure.😳

But ek interview mil jaye bas. You tube pe.  Ye dil bahut lalachi ho raha hai😆

Kepner thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am excited for sana more than for siddy boy actually becoz this is the first time she is going to experiemce the craze for sidnaaz on the outside.  I am sure siddy would have already told her but to experience it by herself and knowing sana she would be on top of the world. I so wish someone would actually take a video of her seeing the craze of sidnaaz 😃

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Yes even i think so. Himanshi ko apne stardom pe bahut guroor tha  . Top ki star . Top ki star. 

Ab pata chal jaayega madam ko.

Phir hum kahenge listen dear. Buzz off😆

ALl their posters also have a movie like feel . They have a good team . 

Just saw asimanshi video . It looks like a home video . Very low production value . The song ins over in two setups . The rajasthani setup is too fake .Very long shots as if asim and himanshi are huge stars . It ruins the essence . 

ANd himanshi trying to act cute looks pathetic . !!!!! Thumbs down . 

In fact I didn't like neha's rendition too. When the original is one of my favorites !!!!!