Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

AnuPre like before is never possible again but hope if we get something reasonable, that would be more than enough. There is nothing left for Anupre fans as such and this break is actually helping all of us in detaching😊

U know AnuPre can be possible again if they don't rush it like they did during kom1 track. One of the reasons why this Anurag is so different from the first track, and the reason why some ppl hv stopped shipping AnuPre is that they never give him a proper redemption track. Even with his best intentions, he put her thru a lot, during kom1 track, they never made either of them acknowledge it, which is why ppl say things like Prerna doesn't hv self respect or Anurag treats her like his property both of which isn't true. 

Similarly, he put her through a lot 8 yrs back, and made decisions for her affecting all their lives, he needs to acknowledge this. Not just that he hurt her ( which he does acknowledge), but the way he handled this whole situation was wrong, and he shouldn't hv done it. Once Prerna gets to know the truth, her quickly forgiving Anurag bcoz he did all this for love, would be more damaging to AnuPre than anything else. She herself needs to acknowledge that his actions did more harm than good. The audience and AnuPre need a proper redemption track after Prerna's revenge track coz then both would be even. EK showed that in her other serials

But since EK wants shipping wars in this one I don't think we'll get to see that. Frankly, it would be interesting to see AnuPre co-parent Sneha while they r dealing with their own issues.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Coming to kzk and AnuPre, the below video will give an idea on how things are going to change for all shows, not kzk only. 

https://youtu.be/ZUZukN-Z53w

The following major factors will decide the future storyline of all shows:

1. How much finance the advertisers will be ready to pump into each show. 

2. Minimizing costs which will include reducing the packages of actors, as the major focus will be to take care of the daily wage earners who suffered mostly because of the lockdown. 

3. The unbelievable rise in TRPs of Doordarshan shows forcing the PHs to rethink on how they had misjudged the taste of ITV viewers and how dragging of shows are the main reason of low TRPs.

4. The writers, creatives and producers getting ample time during this lockdown to sit & analyze where they went wrong and which tracks brought them high TRPs which in turn will help them come up with a fresh storyline. 

5. Above all and especially for KZK, the availability of actors who have already committed their dates for their webseries and films. 

So, considering all these factors, noone can predict at this juncture, what EK will be coming up with, after the lockdown. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Grace 🤗 i am safe and taking care of my self and people around me. How are you ?

Today morning was such a fun time i watched 2 lives of oir KZK people felt soo good to see mad kzk gang 🤪 Anupam is mad and hope he returns soon and best part if given chance he wants to play one negative character from KZK 🤣 guess who. And parth was looking like old anurag babu today with clean shave. 

OG cast is definitely Superior and it was good to see their bonding as KZK cast ❤️ hope anupam returns soon with anupre 🤗

Hi Mahi... I was on a break due to our passion week things and all. So, just catching up with the IVs and all. Not because it is a must; rather going through all such stuffs for time pass. AnuPre, Parica, KZK has turned out being a very casual thing for me like any other time pass things I do. Not attached to them or the show anymore. Another 1month, I think almost all shows will lose its viewers and it is going to be a herculean task for the PHs to pull back the audience to watch their show. And when it comes to KZK, I am enjoying these news with an evil grin on my face, though this dark phase is not what we would wish even for our enemies. But at the same time can't be blind to the fact that, jab bhi EK had turned egoistic w.r.to the show, kuch na kuch gadbad hota rahtha hai. Yet, whether she will change is something we have to wait and see. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Hi Mahi... I was on a break due to our passion week things and all. So, just catching up with the IVs and all. Not because it is a must; rather going through all such stuffs for time pass. AnuPre, Parica, KZK has turned out being a very casual thing for me like any other time pass things I do. Not attached to them or the show anymore. Another 1month, I think almost all shows will lose its viewers and it is going to be a herculean task for the PHs to pull back the audience to watch their show. And when it comes to KZK, I am enjoying these news with an evil grin on my face, though this dark phase is not what we would wish even for our enemies. But at the same time can't be blind to the fact that, jab bhi EK had turned egoistic w.r.to the show, kuch na kuch gadbad hota rahtha hai. Yet, whether she will change is something we have to wait and see. 

Grace 🤗 ,

Hope you are doing good. Hehe i am in the same boat. Watching so many web shows along with work. Abhiya actually saw the KZK future before us and she was so right all along. 

Bold: 🤣 satya vachan and ye pehli bar thodi na hua hai 🤭.

By the way my sister has worked with this PH before and her exact words are nothing is above TRP chahe fir Bollywood ka hero hi kuy na ho ya koi heroin. Anyways i dont care about it as of now its time to relax and be positive. Over this break she has explained me various sides of working in industry and based on that chahe tum kitna hi power dikhao but jab tak tv audiance nahi bore hogi dekhegi. They wont think a second to switch channel if there isnt anything interesting to see. KZK's bread and butter is drama every previous track that worked had butt load of drama and bit of age kya hoga. KZK has become to predictable now nothing new that we wont find on HOTSTAR. So i am not too worried about anything related to KZK 😎. 

Slot kharid na etc etc is distant dream now they need to try new tactics to Laur audiance 😆 solo fans hi uski naya bacha sakti hai and considering the amount of fans following PARICA individually has 😆.  Anyways Anu ko abhi Hero ka shoot complete karna hai as i feel it will be very tight deadline so he might be bit laid back with anu. I think Prerna and komo will work in favor just a guess. But its KZK kuch nahi ke sakte. TRP kya rang lati hai with so many kids in show dekhte hai. It has become so typical revenge sas bahu type now.

Love side of anupre story  ka the end hogaya hai abhi sirf vo marriage bahu beti type drama is reh gaya hai young love and it's madness for which i started this show seems to be gone. 

Now its mera pati mahan meri beti mahan meri patni mahan  meri maa ye vo etc etc which is  gisa pita age old stuff available on many platforms. AnuPre souls will only live now to fulfill responsibilities 😆 now actually i am feeling thankful that anupre never went with that typical husband wife rishta SO BORING. Their nok jok, love-hate and madness is more entertaining than other soozfest 🙄 typical family drama is not my cup of tea. 

See you around grace 🤗

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail

Grace 🤗 ,

Hope you are doing good. Hehe i am in the same boat. Watching so many web shows along with work. Abhiya actually saw the KZK future before us and she was so right all along. 

By the way my sister has worked with this PH before and her exact words are nothing is above TRP chahe fir Bollywood ka hero hi kuy na ho ya koi heroin. Anyways i dont care about it as of now its time to relax and be positive. Over this break she has explained me various sides of working in industry and based on that chahe tum kitna hi power dikhao but jab tak tv audiance nahi bore hogi dekhegi. They wont think a second to switch channel if there isnt anything interesting to see. KZK's bread and butter is drama every previous track that worked had butt load of drama and bit of age kya hoga. KZK has become to predictable now nothing new that we wont find on HOTSTAR. So i am not too worried about anything related to KZK 😎. 

Slot kharid na etc etc is distant dream now they need to try new tactics to Laur audiance 😆 solo fans hi uski naya bacha sakti hai and considering the amount of fans following PARICA individually has 😆.  Anyways Anu ko abhi Hero ka shoot complete karna hai as i feel it will be very tight deadline so he might be bit laid back with anu. I think Prerna and komo will work in favor just a guess. But its KZK kuch nahi ke sakte. TRP kya rang lati hai with so many kids in show dekhte hai. It has become so typical revenge sas bahu type now.

Love side of anupre story  ka the end hogaya hai abhi sirf vo marriage bahu beti type drama is reh gaya hai young love and it's madness for which i started this show seems to be gone. 

Now its mera pati mahan meri beti mahan meri patni mahan  meri maa ye vo etc etc which is  gisa pita age old stuff available on many platforms. AnuPre souls will only live now to fulfill responsibilities 😆 now actually i am feeling thankful that anupre never went with that typical husband wife rishta SO BORING. Their nok jok, love-hate and madness is more entertaining than other soozfest 🙄 typical family drama is not my cup of tea. 

See you around grace 🤗

Mahi....I think yesterday's Eri's comment was the last nail on the coffin for almost all AnuPre followers. So, it will be now interesting to see how EK is going to run KZK further  and how the ITV viewers who by now will be influenced by the old reruns, is going to react to the negativity, if that is what she is going to continue showing. The fate of KZK... That's the only thing I am waiting for w.r.to the show now. 

Ye sab secondary hai. You take care of yourself and stay safe & keep yourself equipped with positive & motivating things. 

Will not say cy later, as their is nothing left now to catch up with. So, it is a bye for now from me. 😊

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grace4317

Mahi....I think yesterday's Eri's comment was the last nail on the coffin for almost all AnuPre followers. So, it will be now interesting to see how EK is going to run KZK further  and how the ITV viewers who by now will be influenced by the old reruns, is going to react to the negativity, if that is what she is going to continue showing. The fate of KZK... That's the only thing I am waiting for w.r.to the show now. 

Ye sab secondary hai. You take care of yourself and stay safe & keep yourself equipped with positive & motivating things. 

Will not say cy later, as their is nothing left now to catch up with. So, it is a bye for now from me. 😊

Hey Grace you are right all Anupre fans have bid goodbye to the show for now and surely EK deserves this after what she did to our Anupre.🥺

So for our own sanity and peace of mind, its good but still you know goodbyes are always painful. 😒

I miss the fun here in this forum and this place will always be special to all of us. I hope all the members come here once a while just to say a hello. 

Rest as everyone realises I too know that nothing is left for us in the show so better to detach for ourselves. 

Miss all of you🤗

Take care and stay safe🤗

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Grace 🤗 ,

See you around grace 🤗

Hi Maahi good to see you here🤗

This show isnt worth our time now😆

Let EK enjoy her show herself with her cast and crew😆

We all can better detach from this now😊

Beech beech mein aate raha karo hi hello ke liye🤗

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think it's now better to detached from this negative show because now there is no hope for anupre after Erica comment. But it will be interesting to show how EK will run her show kzk now which is filled with negativity when people are getting influence by reruns and dd national. Hope everyone is safe at home 👍👍👍

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abjini

I think it's now better to detached from this negative show because now there is no hope for anupre after Erica comment. But it will be interesting to show how EK will run her show kzk now which is filled with negativity when people are getting influence by reruns and dd national. Hope everyone is safe at home 👍👍👍

Is it about what she would prefer in real life comment? 

Well thats more on a personal level I felt rather than character...because story wise they have to mold the story according to trp...no matter what..anupre are and will be what will lire the most trp audience ...if they will not show anupre...I don’t think it can work this time