Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

😂😂😂 This will work for now. Ya i was supposed to but traveling is bane and risky so stuck. I hope the situation gets better soon its too saddening and destructive as of now. People are suffering badly. 😩

Mahi... Take care and stay safe. Praying that we will see the dawn soon. 😔

Klpnanupre thumbnail

Hi I'm new here.but Mai last 1yr(Parth ke b'day) se is At ki silent reader hu.is 1yr me aap sab ke sath Anupre/Parica ki khubsurat journey tay kiya hai.. Mai janti hu ke is waqt hum sab bahout mushkil halat se guzar rahe hai. Or KZK ke current situation se bhi naraz hai..but mai AT ke sare new&old member se request karna chahti hu ke kya pehle ki Tarah hum sab apne Anupre/Parica ki acche pal yaad karke khush nahi ho sakte? humare paas to kitni sari memory hai unki.. Pls.. Sab wapas aa jao. Kehte hai '' UMMEED PE DUNIYA KAYAM HAI"or Anupre ke liye to ummeed end tak rabegi.. 

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

grace diii...🤗

I had made 2 VMs... one has a happy ending❤️ and another has a sad ending... 💔

sad ending is more like a journey of anupre in that dhaaga marriage is there in place of confession scene and it contains 2-3 more scenes .. 😊

I didn't share it earlier as already our AT is in complete gloomy mood.. and this VM may trigger that more..  in case if you wish to see .. then i can send you the link in pm...😊

I couldn't help but make it as in the beginning only of this new track with the way durga maa gave danda and your post on final song of thorn bird made me feel that is how the beautiful journey of anupre might end in the show.... 🥺

Although if they have a tragic ending together then I want them to have rebirth and fall in love again and have a happy ending ... ❤️In one birth they can be star-crossed but in another birth...I want them to be forever happy together ....😊❤️

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - I too felt the same thing. But then, I think it is because, to Pre Sneha is no more whereas for Anu, Sneha is alive with Pre. So CVs might have wanted to highlight this matter through that scene. 

@ bold .. this could be true dii.. 😊

But I find cutie pie's connection more in anu sometimes especially because anu had a full fledged track for that..  memory loss track was all about his connection and finding his way back to pre and cutiepie😊

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

@ bold .. this could be true dii.. 😊

But I find cutie pie's connection more in anu sometimes especially because anu had a full fledged track for that..  memory loss track was all about his connection and finding his way back to pre and cutiepie😊

Yes..thats true..and I feel this time sneha will also have a different and deep connect with anurag...its not going to be easy to not connect anurag-sneha❤️

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Somehow I convince myself for anupre can't be together in this show being star-crossed lovers.but anurag cutiepie bond is something I really want to see.hopefully in this season they develop a strong and deep bond 

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This season there will be only Jodi that will always be anupre

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Mahi... Take care and stay safe. Praying that we will see the dawn soon. 😔

Grace 🤗 i am safe and taking care of my self and people around me. How are you ?

Today morning was such a fun time i watched 2 lives of oir KZK people felt soo good to see mad kzk gang 🤪 Anupam is mad and hope he returns soon and best part if given chance he wants to play one negative character from KZK 🤣 guess who. And parth was looking like old anurag babu today with clean shave. 

OG cast is definitely Superior and it was good to see their bonding as KZK cast ❤️ hope anupam returns soon with anupre 🤗

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunagoodlove

Heyy BG! 🤗Hope you are fine. Lovely posts. This place feels like:😆

And rightly so! Honestly, with everything going around, KZK is the last thing to be bothered about. Especially as an AnuPre fan who has been dealt blows after blows in the form of lame sacrifices, unfulfilled promises and underutilized potentials. 😭😭There's enough doom in this world now, without the added manhoosiyat of AnuPre's kismat.

I kind of knew Ekta would pull off a lame stunt in the name of twist just to grab eyeballs (8 years leap kuch zyada nahi ho gaya🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️). So, I started distancing myself post Sneha's birth. On top of that, this break is just perfect to completely detach from all things KZK (Also found another star-crossed lovestory on Sony😛) . But, can't deny that AnuPre will forever be the MVP of this show 🙌🏽🙌🏽. Period. If and when Ekta chooses to bring them back properly, I'm sure I'll be back as well🤣

I read some of your recent posts and just dropped in to say they are so positive and makes me a tiny bit happy for our lost AnuPre! Also wanted to add something to your observations.

I remember watching Ekta describe her "concept" in a video about AnuPre being in a nameless relationship. No marriage, no legalities. They will always drift apart and then come back together. She said something about the dawn and dusk in between - fleeting moments when they will get together again and again. 

And truly this is exactly what has happened until now in the story. These two only have a few hours of happiness together and then again get separated and then again get together. This time around, the good thing is that, they never focused on the 8 long years of separation but straight up showed AnuPre within each other's reach.😆 So, we AnuPreians will have to wait for the dawn to break. Until then, I'm pushing AnuPre to the back of my mind.

I miss the busy ATs we had earlier. Hope everyone is fine. Let's all stay at home with a minimalist lifestyle, so we don't have to go out too much. The least we can do for our doctors, police, and cleaning personnel.🙏🏽🙏🏽

Luna 🤗 so good to see you back. Big fan of your giphys 😂. Thank you for your words. I have taken an part time job from pallawi to enlighten soon positivity. Its always good as you said all the blowns have made anupre fan stronger they practice and preach DO I CARE ! NO 🤣.

Show is year old they need to keep something or the other to keep things moving and anupre will always be part of it no matter how much stunts makers pull 😆.

Trust me one positive sign and many might come back. I am actually enjoying all the drama with big bag of popcorn until this lockdown. 

Just like you i also hope and pray that things getter better soon and ya soon the dawn breaks and we see new ray of beautiful sunshine. AT people and busy AT days are missed everyday 🤗. AnuPre till the end 😉.

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Since the story about star crossed lovers. They cant show any other couple relationship here. 

So anupre will be central always