Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunagoodlove thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

BurakZeynap,

Dont worry anurag and prerna and their connection is going to be constant till the end of show even sneha and theirs. Right now many things are yet to be unfold this time and you should check the hotstar narration of the show its way different than past one more of ? Kind of thing. Even if its other route anurag is still going to be there komo too and all basus too and they will keep inserting plots to please everyone as they need it to keep show going. Dont forget durga maa too is different 😆 they might not be together but will always be one for each other. Now they will hate and love each other until their deaths but not a day will go by without each other 🤗

Heyy BG! 🤗Hope you are fine. Lovely posts. This place feels like:😆

And rightly so! Honestly, with everything going around, KZK is the last thing to be bothered about. Especially as an AnuPre fan who has been dealt blows after blows in the form of lame sacrifices, unfulfilled promises and underutilized potentials. 😭😭There's enough doom in this world now, without the added manhoosiyat of AnuPre's kismat.

I kind of knew Ekta would pull off a lame stunt in the name of twist just to grab eyeballs (8 years leap kuch zyada nahi ho gaya🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️). So, I started distancing myself post Sneha's birth. On top of that, this break is just perfect to completely detach from all things KZK (Also found another star-crossed lovestory on Sony😛) . But, can't deny that AnuPre will forever be the MVP of this show 🙌🏽🙌🏽. Period. If and when Ekta chooses to bring them back properly, I'm sure I'll be back as well🤣

I read some of your recent posts and just dropped in to say they are so positive and makes me a tiny bit happy for our lost AnuPre! Also wanted to add something to your observations.

I remember watching Ekta describe her "concept" in a video about AnuPre being in a nameless relationship. No marriage, no legalities. They will always drift apart and then come back together. She said something about the dawn and dusk in between - fleeting moments when they will get together again and again. 

And truly this is exactly what has happened until now in the story. These two only have a few hours of happiness together and then again get separated and then again get together. This time around, the good thing is that, they never focused on the 8 long years of separation but straight up showed AnuPre within each other's reach.😆 So, we AnuPreians will have to wait for the dawn to break. Until then, I'm pushing AnuPre to the back of my mind.

I miss the busy ATs we had earlier. Hope everyone is fine. Let's all stay at home with a minimalist lifestyle, so we don't have to go out too much. The least we can do for our doctors, police, and cleaning personnel.🙏🏽🙏🏽

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

RD good to see you here 🤗

Hey BG... Same here..❤️.. how r u doing dear ?🤗

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Hii everyone.. as suggested by Grace dii..🤗 have made one anupre vm on the song Tere liye ..😊 i hope you all like it...🤗

@ Grace dii... Have tried to capture the scenes you have suggested.. 😊in case if I have messaged any then i am sorry..🥺

Edited by rahuldravidfan - 4 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

RDF.... Add this scene too. This is an important scene where Pre herself confesses that noone can love her like Anu does. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XMOvIpM20/

hi dii..🤗.. have made that VM and it's on page 19😊

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahuldravidfan

Hii everyone.. as suggested by Grace dii..🤗 have made one anupre vm on the song Tere liye ..😊 i hope you all like it...🤗

@ Grace dii... Have tried to capture the scenes you have suggested.. 😊in case if I have messaged any then i am sorry..🥺

RDF...... I am literally without words 😭 after watching the VM. I was having goosebumps and it pulled my heartstrings like anything. 😭😭😭

I am going to post this in the main forum. Hope you don't mind it. 

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

RDF...... I am literally without words 😭 after watching the VM. I was having goosebumps and it pulled my heartstrings like anything. 😭😭😭

I am going to post this in the main forum. Hope you don't mind it. 

i am really happy you liked it dii... 🤗 

Please feel free to post the link in the main forum ...😊

I have done one minor change.. at one place one scene didn't become mute .. so please consider above link when you post it in main forum..

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Hey friends...Let's not think so much .. its really not worth it..  there is a reason why this season they completely skipped one major portion of season 1 if we go by the sequence... Rather they focussed on the connection anupre share..  in that track they made one thing clear and ie despite memory loss anu's heart will only beat for pre.. he also developed a connection with cutie pie.. 

This track although it began with the worst scenario.. but they are back again giving a lame sacrifice trying to justify anu's act.. also if anu is thinking sneha is with pre then he has already accepted sneha calling bajaj as father..  as he seems to know pre's whereabouts all these years.. 

Secondly in the last episode.. although pre was with sneha... But she didn't seem to develop a connection...Rather it was anu who developed a connection seeing the balloon and he sensed cutie pie..  pre remembered sneha but I felt she didn't form a connection when she was actually with her... 

Also no matter what they are going to show in future.. let's reminscise only the good moments our anupre shared.. we all know they were differently introduced and ie why no matter what we continue to root for them.. but let's not get too much deep into them.. that it will only hurt us in the long run...

Bold - I too felt the same thing. But then, I think it is because, to Pre Sneha is no more whereas for Anu, Sneha is alive with Pre. So CVs might have wanted to highlight this matter through that scene. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

i am really happy you liked it dii... 🤗 

Please feel free to post the link in the main forum ...😊

I have done one minor change.. at one place one scene didn't become mute .. so please consider above link when you post it in main forum..

Done. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

It was me who pointed out.  Till now, the script is revolving around anupre.  Let's see how it will go in future.

Hari... I had a vague idea that it is you who pointed it out. But then, didn't want to confirm without checking with you. 😊