AnuPre/ParIca AT #203| Admin Nt Pg 65 & 92 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I just hope she is anyone but not opposite anurag as I don't want to see him for another lady obsessing over him to be his wife.

true🤣

aare  duniya me aur bhi ladke hai 

aur  anu me aisa kya hai😆

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya2407

Yeah and I feel their chemistry also kind of worked....

From what I saw in the precap...

I thought it would be weird to see them as father daughter but it was actually really good...

Rest we have to see the full scene tomorrow to no for sure.......

Yes I also thought that Parth will really be weird as a father to the new girl Sneha .  But after seeing the precap  I felt that there is really a cute chemistry and bonding between Anurag and the new Sneha they will really be good to watch as father and daughter in the coming episodes. Hope atleast kzk makers will utilise their bond and there will be more scenes between Anurag and Sneha in the coming episodes

sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/AngelinaEdangel/status/1283389200151138304?s=19

This tweet and her words sums up brilliantly why I love Anurag the Most!!!!!

Such a beautiful character he is.....❤️💔

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

true🤣

aare  duniya me aur bhi ladke hai 

aur  anu me aisa kya hai😆

Exactly let him be.Even now onward I m more interested in sneha anurag relation.About prerna too I don't know I m not being able to connect with her character anymore.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Exactly.Yes he do has flaws.But that's what make him human.i never knew I will still root for him only after that bridge incident

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this tweet has my heart 🥳

aise  hi thornbird thode na story  ka 😎

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Exactly let him be.Even now onward I m more interested in sneha anurag relation.About prerna too I don't know I m not being able to connect with her character anymore.

lets see how they unfold  anueha relationship 

i m sure  it gonna be worth watch 😳

my  anu  never fail in relationship 

prerna ab meri  samjh ke bahar hai😆 

sowmya2407 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly.Yes he do has flaws.But that's what make him human.i never knew I will still root for him only after that bridge incident

Exactly.... All his flaws actually make him more connectible and make us feel for him more ...

Thanks to Parth for giving life to him and Ek also for creating such amazing character......

All that's left is doing justice to him.... 

And deep down I actually believe this is all about him, Prerna and their love... and he for sure will get everything he deserves as a character..... 

Even though sometimes I get frustrated by what's happening around.... I do believe at the end everything will work out in the favour of him and us fans....😳

Because we and him both deserve it.....

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

he god of sacrifice 😆

anurag dil me aata hai  samjh me nahi😳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Exactly.... All his flaws actually make him more connectible and make us feel for him more ...

Thanks to Parth for giving life to him and Ek also for creating such amazing character......

All that's left is doing justice to him.... 

And deep down I actually believe this is all about him, Prerna and their love... and he for sure will get everything he deserves as a character..... 

Even though sometimes I get frustrated by what's happening around.... I do believe at the end everything will work out in the favour of him and us fans....😳

Because we and him both deserve it.....

anu ke fan subse jayda frustrated feel karte hai uske thornbird act se but ab kya this what make him loveable 

subke scene fast forwrad ho sakte but anu ke nahi thats he made a impact on show😳