New generation one year discussion and celebration thread.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations to the new gen🥳🥳. Actually CVs have done a commendable job in making us fall in love with Pranbir and congratulations to everyone in the team.

So guys I want to ask you something.

1. What are your favourite  Pranbir moment this year?

2. What is the worst episode of this year?

3. What was the best episode?

4. What do you think might happen by next year ?

5. What do you want to see?

Hope we get better episodes next year and hope they don't drag  like they drag the Maya's case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

My fave pranbir moments included the jail moments from when pranbir spoke together and the pranbir rain sequence that happened recently. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

The worst episode was any episode where after spending time with prachi or helping prachi, ranbir went back to buttering up to rhea and claiming he was doing everything for rhea. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Congratulations to the new gen🥳🥳. Actually CVs have done a commendable job in making us fall in love with Pranbir and congratulations to everyone in the team.

So guys I want to ask you something.

1. What are your favourite  Pranbir moment this year?

2. What is the worst episode of this year?

3. What was the best episode?

4. What do you think might happen by next year ?

5. What do you want to see?

Hope we get better episodes next year and hope they don't drag  like they drag the Maya's case.

1. Pranbir jail moment and the time when he went close to her after which his heart beat increased and he went to his dad asking him to reduce the workload.

2. The initial episodes where he was going out of his way to impress Rhea and praising her :3 especially the one after kidnapping where he kept telling her he loves her and want the world to know and was about to take her out on a date after that

3. Aftermath of bank robbery when he realized his feelings for prachi❤️

4. Marriage track might start I guess and hopefully twins revelation done :3 and ranbir still trusts prachi like he always did and vice versa.

5.  Prachi getting kidnapped and ranbir losing his mind

CVs have done an amazing job so far and yes Maya track is annoying but if you isolate Maya and focus on pranbir arc it's good . And the reason it's dragged is coz of Naina but yeah I can't wait for pranbir's journey and hope Cvs don't disappoint us

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

My fave pranbir moments included the jail moments from when pranbir spoke together and the pranbir rain sequence that happened recently. 

Yeah that scene was beautiful. I honestly want Pranbir to again meet that guy as he was the first one to actually see them as girlfriend boyfriend and this time as an actual boyfriend girlfriend.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

The worst episode was any episode where after spending time with prachi or helping prachi, ranbir went back to buttering up to rhea and claiming he was doing everything for rhea. 

Yeah but it was good in a way Ranbir was allowed to be with Prachi all because of Rhea and if she wasn't there in the bank Pranbir would have been couple by now😆

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

1. Pranbir jail moment and the time when he went close to her after which his heart beat increased and he went to his dad asking him to reduce the workload.

2. The initial episodes where he was going out of his way to impress Rhea and praising her :3 especially the one after kidnapping where he kept telling her he loves her and want the world to know and was about to take her out on a date after that

3. Aftermath of bank robbery when he realized his feelings for prachi❤️

4. Marriage track might start I guess and hopefully twins revelation done :3 and ranbir still trusts prachi like he always did and vice versa.

5.  Prachi getting kidnapped and ranbir losing his mind

CVs have done an amazing job so far and yes Maya track is annoying but if you isolate Maya and focus on pranbir arc it's good . And the reason it's dragged is coz of Naina but yeah I can't wait for pranbir's journey and hope Cvs don't disappoint us

I too hope twins revelation to be done soon and Pranbir gets married as soon as possible but if Pranbir are the end game I can wait an extra year😆.

mala06 thumbnail

Personally,

1.My favourite Pranbir moment was when Ranbir stand up against everyone for Prachi in diwali as I didn't expected this from Ranbir and it was the test of his trust on Prachi.

2.Worst episode is when Prachi when everyone saw her video and humiliated her and Aliya bashing Prachi🤢.

3. Honestly every Pranbir episode. Can't choose one  except nowdays only due to Maya🤢.

4. By next year I think bet will be revealed and then about twins.

5. I want to know if Purab is Aryan father or not😆 and hopefully Aryan gets to know about his mother true colors. Then I want to see more pranbir scenes without dragging😆

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats to all my friends here. 

My favourite Pranbir moment this year -

Pranbir dance in maya's engagement and Pranbir holi, Ranbir standing up for Prachi in Diwali, Prachi trusting Ranbir over Maya, Jealous Ranbir, Jealous Prachi (both due to dimple and Maya), Ranbir choosing to save Prachi over Rhea in the bank

Worst episode/scene -

Both the times Prachi was bashed by Pallavi (Thank God Pallavi is back to normal)

Best episode -

Pranbir dance in maya's engagement (I don't know but I just can't get over it, it was purely magical)

What I think might happen by next year -

Bet revelation 

What I want to see -

Many things and all of them regarding Pranbir 😆 Here goes the long list -

1) Fashion track

2) College picnic

3) Intense Ranbir due to Prachi avoiding him after drunk confession

4) Pranbir getting lost in forest during the picnic

5) Pranbir office romance

6) Entry of Prachi's childhood buddy and Ranbir getting jealous and acting either crazy or intense

7) Pranbir going on an office trip 

8) Pranbir marriage

9) Rhea and Aliya getting exposed, etc

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Congrats to all my friends here. 

My favourite Pranbir moment this year -

Pranbir dance in maya's engagement and Pranbir holi, Ranbir standing up for Prachi in Diwali, Prachi trusting Ranbir over Maya, Jealous Ranbir, Jealous Prachi (both due to dimple and Maya), Ranbir choosing to save Prachi over Rhea in the bank

Worst episode/scene -

Both the times Prachi was bashed by Pallavi (Thank God Pallavi is back to normal)

Best episode -

Pranbir dance in maya's engagement (I don't know but I just can't get over it, it was purely magical)

What I think might happen by next year -

Bet revelation 

What I want to see -

Many things and all of them regarding Pranbir 😆 Here goes the long list -

1) Fashion track

2) College picnic

3) Intense Ranbir due to Prachi avoiding him after drunk confession

4) Pranbir getting lost in forest during the picnic

5) Pranbir office romance

6) Entry of Prachi's childhood buddy and Ranbir getting jealous and acting either crazy or intense

7) Pranbir going on an office trip 

8) Pranbir marriage

9) Rhea and Aliya getting exposed, etc

You summarized literally everything I want them to show as well xD