Varun and Shashank trying to calm down the rift rumors?

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There has been a couple of blinds (Masand, MM and I believe Pinkvilla) recently about a falling out between the two. Shashank moved on and got Kartik to star in his next. Varun wants to do "realistic" movies now

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9oYEpwFa_X/

https://twitter.com/Varun_dvn/status/1239860381797036032

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When stars do such obvious PR or damage control things it makes me more convinced that the original rumor had some truth to it.  

GumGum thumbnail

LOL Khaitan is making it obvious by saying he had to make that video on VD's request, not out of free will.

jb508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

When stars do such obvious PR or damage control things it makes me more convinced that the original rumor had some truth to it.  

Karan probably sent a warning to Varun via blinds. Karan gave Mr.Lele a good release date like he did with Good Newwz and Simmba.

Edited by jb508 - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jb508

Karan probably sent a warning to Varun via blinds. Karan gave Mr.Lele a good release date like he did with Good Newwz and Simmba.

I’m sure VD didn’t need a lot of convincing. It’s not a good to let KJo be mad at you for long, or Shashank.  You never know when you’ll need another Dulhania movie 😆. 

jb508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m sure VD didn’t need a lot of convincing. It’s not a good to let KJo be mad at you for long, or Shashank.  You never know when you’ll need another Dulhania movie 😆. 

Masand blind mention the exact same thing. It said that they know they have a good thing with the series and they won’t let that end. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What happened... Im confused.... Did varun finally leave the movie or or he still in it

Maroonporsche thumbnail

If the 2 of them were willing to sit in the same room for this insta post than the rumors must be BS.