Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna realized her love was infatuation and I am happy for her. 

Sneha demanding to only play with Bajaj, I love her already. Rishabh's Snehu is exactly like her papa even though they don't share blood relation❤️. 

FB, Basus didn't believe her, her ex is silent accepting to their claim. I like how Prerna declared that Sneha is Sneha Rishabh Bajaj, as Sneha should get a deserving father as her parent. 

And now they one happy family❤️.

Awesome Mishti❤️

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Prerna realized her love was infatuation and I am happy for her. 

Sneha demanding to only play with Bajaj, I love her already. Rishabh's Snehu is exactly like her papa even though they don't share blood relation❤️. 

FB, Basus didn't believe her, her ex is silent accepting to their claim. I like how Prerna declared that Sneha is Sneha Rishabh Bajaj, as Sneha should get a deserving father as her parent. 

And now they one happy family❤️.

Awesome Mishti❤️

Thanks a lot, Di...❤️🤗

MishtiNew thumbnail

Drabble 2:- Confrontation! 

This drabble is based on the confrontation of Prerna and her family. 

' Ma, why are you hiding everything from her? Priyu di  has  the right to know everything.'

' Kajal, Shut up, please.'

' No need to stop her, Ma. Trying to make her mouth shut won't hide what I am seeing with my own eyes.' Prerna said.

' Di...' 

Shivani couldn't control her emotions. She hugged her elder sister and sobbed.

' Priyu di...you are back...where have you been all these 8 years? Didn't you ever think of us?'

' Let me clarify my absence.' said Prerna and  as instructed by her Mom, sat on a chair.

Prerna scanned all the faces of her own people and after taking a deep breath, started to tell her tale.

' Ma, as I  said you, Anurag was the cause behind my sudden disappearance.'

Prerna narrated everything she saw with her own eyes. She stopped for taking a break before narrating how Anurag got rid off her and her child.

As she expected, the eyes of her family members were as round as saucers and jaws were opened wide.

' But di, he used to love you a lot na... I mean as I have heard.' Kajal asked.

' Take that as his infatuation. Or to say... Well leave it. ' said Prerna.

' Sonalika is actually Komolika...Didn't ever they flinch to accept her?' 

' If the Basu boy can forget that she was the one responsible for my dad's death and Moloy Basu's failed attempt to murder, then why can't others accept her?' 

Prerna continued. She revealed how she was betrayed, pushed from the Bridge, drowned in the river... Anurag's good  bye speech...

Mahesh interrupted,' And Mr.Bajaj rescued you, right?'

' Yes. Who else could have rescued me?'

Prerna narrated how Mr.Bajaj rescued her, took her to the Basu farmhouse, what they witnessed there... Mishap with Sneha... Everything!

'Impossible! How could he stoop so low?' Mahesh asked.

' He is a Basu, Mahesh. And most of the Basus can stoop low.'

Veena lowered her head in shame for once loving Anurag more than her own children. 

' Sneha... How...She was with you na?'

' Ma, it was Komolika who snatched away my baby girl from me. Forever...'

Prerna sobbed. 

She let out all her emotions.

Others tried in vain to console her.

' Don't cry please.' 

Prerna heard a sweet voice and a familiar hand on her shoulder.

In an instant, she recognised who the person was.

' Kukki? How are you here? I told you to be in the car na?'

' Wah... My mom is alone... And I will sit quietly in the car! I was so tensed.'

Others were dazzled to see Kukki. 

Prerna smiled and stood up. 

' Ma, meet her. My Kukki.'

Kukki last saw the Sharmas when she was only 5 year old. So she had vaguely remembered them.

' Kukki...How big you have become!' Veena said. 

' Kukki, she is you naani.'

Kukki smiled and bent down to seek Veena's blessings.

After the introductory part was over, Prerna said, Kukki, why don't you go and roam around  in the city with your Maasi? I am sure she will tell you about the city much more than me.'

Shivani understood what her elder sister meant. She went away with Kukki.

' Ma, my only aim in life is his destruction. Destruction of Anurag Basu and Komolika Choubey Basu. I will tear them into itty-bitty pieces. They will be reduced to ashes! I swear!'

Veena saw a strange sight. Something she never ever saw before nor expected to see.

Prerna was burning! In revenge! Her innocent Priyu changed!

' Ma you all please come with me... You all please come to my house...'

Veena interrupted,' No, we won't go to to stay in Bajaj Mansion.'

' Why Ma?' 

' I know we don't have anything left. But self respect is still there. And I don't want to loose my self respect!'

Prerna smiled and said,' Self respect... We never had self respect. If we had, we wouldn't have always approached the Basus. Every time, we put ourselves in a puddle of danger, we always looked upto them...Khair, you were talking about that house na? Ma, I have as much share in the house as my husband. And whatever I am today, is due to Mr.Bajaj's mentoring and my own will and self determination. Today, I have three companies in my name... Due to my own hard work and his help. I have my own shares. You all will stay with me and this is final !...'

Veena realised that arguing with Prerna Sharma Bajaj was of no value. She gave in.

Some parts are cliche... Sorry for that. Whoa! Wrote in 17 mins! 

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
Serialbestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Unres------ my comment on pg-1

Serialbestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow....

You have updated the second part...

I am so much happy dear....

Again you rocked it dear...

So this chapter is dedicated to today's episode between Prerna and Sharma people....

You know what I am going to tweet ekta to hire you as her story and dialogue write for KZK...

You are a rockstar dear...

Loved the way she confronted Sharma.....l

Kuki and Prerna bonding is so awesome....loved this mother daughter who CV butcher there bond.....

Loved this Yaar...

Do write more....

And pm me

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow just wow mishti ❤️

You were, are and will be an amazing writer🥳

😍😍😍☺☺😍☺

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

Wow just wow mishti ❤️

You were, are and will be an amazing writer🥳

😍😍😍☺☺😍☺

I am humbled, Sharmila di... Thanks a lot...❤️🤗

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serialbestfan

Res

Unres------

Wow dear....

It's so awesome blossom amazing fantastic fabulous super duper blockbusters and mind blowing update.....

Just loved it to....

Loving someone without expectations is pure love. Loving someone more than yourself without expecting anything in return is pure love. Brightening the person you love by burning yourself is pure love

So true with above words.... Above line are giving characteristics or Mr. Bajaj....

He so much loves Prerna without any expectations....

Loved Prerna thoughts....

Agar serial aise hi chalta to I am dam sure sneha bajaj ke bahut close Hoti...

In season one of kasauti where We see Ronit Roy as bajaj and Jenifer as sneha.... There bonding is so awesome... I simply love there bonding....

And I am waiting for this in season 2 but alas no such thing come till now and mujhe umeed bhi nhi hai....

This story is so mind blowing....

Indeed Sneha is bajaj daughter...

Also I loved this Prerna who stand in front of Basu for her daughter and herself....

Do write more and notify me please

Thanks a lot for liking it. ❤️

I am still having hopes to see RB-SNEHA bond in this season too...

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serialbestfan

Wow....

You have updated the second part...

I am so much happy dear....

Again you rocked it dear...

So this chapter is dedicated to today's episode between Prerna and Sharma people....

You know what I am going to tweet ekta to hire you as her story and dialogue write for KZK...

You are a rockstar dear...

Loved the way she confronted Sharma.....l

Kuki and Prerna bonding is so awesome....loved this mother daughter who CV butcher there bond.....

Loved this Yaar...

Do write more....

And pm me

Thanks a lot for liking and yes, I will surely PM you.

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is so nice Mishty. I so hope kal aisa hi kuch conversation ho between Sharmas and Prerna. 

I have missed so much of your work. Would it be possible to PM me you story links? I will continue jaha se bhi I left🤗