Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B913AIFp0XzjuiR01u3bHuUQxzNsquqyR9EbcA0/?igshid=1lzm533mzplzb

Sid kya baar baar outfit change karke same pose mein....same location par pic click kar raha tha  .🤣...ya this one is edited. 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I mentioned exact points in my post too 😄

Seriously yaar.. I want to forget that a show like MSK ever existed and that cannot be possible if Sid comes in it in the end.. Phir mujhe humesha yaad rakhna parega k tha ek ghatiya show jiska na sir tha na per.. Jo cheap tha.. Insensitive tha.. and yet special tha because Sid Sana made their relationship official in it

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

This ID is also saying authentic things they said sidnaaz will come live soon lets see

I’m perfectly okay with sana openly declaring their relationship/love and Sid just sitting there blushing not accepting or rejecting anything 😳

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats on new thread...🥳

rabzonedge thumbnail

Poor net connection today..will read intro later..😳

rabzonedge thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Seriously yaar.. I want to forget that a show like MSK ever existed and that cannot be possible if Sid comes in it in the end.. Phir mujhe humesha yaad rakhna parega k tha ek ghatiya show jiska na sir tha na per.. Jo cheap tha.. Insensitive tha.. and yet special tha because Sid Sana made their relationship official in it

I definitely wanted Sid to come but after Tehran nonsense challenge I felt Sid and Sana deserve better place to make things official! Not this garbage and especially after seeing the host being ignored and dumped to corner ! GG isn’t some big celeb and with both Tehran’s stupid challenge of 4 days the show lost everything ! It never made Sense but this was 🤪! Sid and Sana are classy people and their love deserves much bigger place to make things official! So I m ok with it 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

I’m perfectly okay with sana openly declaring their relationship/love and Sid just sitting there blushing not accepting or rejecting anything 😳

However it comes will be fun to watch jst like Big boss nok joke 🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Bringing over my point about Sid and MSK from previous thread😆

Sid and Sana deserve a better platform than this shitfest for making their relationship official.. If they had made it official on this show, unka special moment is show se associated hojata which honestly this show does not deserve at all.. It needs to be erased from memory and not be used for creating a special one.. 

Especially after the shit they pulled by bringing someone like Tehran and that too twice, someone who has actively abused and bashed Sana

I would disagree, Zehreeli. Erasure of a show from memory doesn’t negate its existence. This show had started off with Sana asking Sidharth to marry her if he liked her so much and he had asked her to look around sort of nevertheless. She had made a khasam of him on BB. The entire narrative on MSK was of Sidharth. This again leaves things sans closure and her narrative one-sided since it was technically a reality show. This was an opportunity to salvage that narrative via the same medium that created it. Knowing Sidharth, he can play around with friend for a lifetime even when they are married 😒 The platform mattered- this wasn’t about him. It was about her. What is, is, anyway. Whatever. Sigh.

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago