Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

She has taken boni prasaad responsibility.. If boni fail then she too fail.... 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

She trust her so called love.... She thinks if boni goes away ani will come back to her..... 

She doesn't realise nor binoy making her realise that ani takes his responsibility very seriously.. If boni goes back .. Ani will go too...  Some where  boni mom has given him boni responsibility... 

Gauri yup, but mini doesn't even understand ani an ounce what he can do or not..she n few like her kow if that girl will go then he will be mine but its not true, neither that girl will go not that he will be ever her 

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 4 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ReginaPhalange1

Yes I think that explains it. But like all the maryada talk is only for ani I guess. Mini toh mann ki malkin hai. Bas leherati hai iss ghar se uss ghar. 

That is actually strange. Seems like due to being motherless and only daughter of a rich businessman, Saudamini has been spoiled by both her dad and her Dida. She gets what she wants and no one refuses her anything. Her father and grandmom didn't teach her any boundary and she probably gets away with it as she is a rich man's daughter, just like how Saurav's step mom gets away with ll her evil deeds. 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReginaPhalange1

I doubt bondita can even cook also I think she has taken zimmedari of the bhog so she won’t mess up. Now she’s being a meethi chhuri and trying to send Boni away pyar se. Though it won’t last long. I hope Trilochan Kaka bonds with bondita  more though I love their scenes, surprisingly enjoyable. 

Bon is not cooking..mini is cooking for her instead!!

Our only hope is tri kaka now!!! Badly want tri Kaka to show her place 😂

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

Gauri yup, but mini doesn't even understand ani an ounce what he can do or not..she n few like her kow if that girl will go then he will be mine but its not true, neither that girl will go not that he will be ever her 

true...Her caretaker or dad need to make her understand.... 

That what she is doing is wrong..... 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

sometimes I feel she will do it.. And sometimes I feel she will not.... 

😆

Lol I can feel you 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

sirf papa Chowdhary ko chodke 😆

Bold Awww  Kash ye dikathe ❤️ 

If they didn't show this scene you have to write an os for me with the same scenario with badi wali bon 😎

@ bold- 😆 lets see, i was also thinking of writing something along this, par not sure😆 kuch bakwas banjayega mere hathon🤪

But i truly hope serial mein aisa kuch dikhaye

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

but mini's dance today looked so funny, i mean she just started dancing out of blue🤣 

Kaka hote toh kehte- ye kya besharmi hai😆

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hi everyone

I'm New to this forum😊

You can call me Krishna....I can't no longer stop myself from admiring rudhita...especially  anirudh....saw some bits of today's episode part of sumitra and anirudh....it really melt my heart😢

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

true...Her caretaker or dad need to make her understand.... 

That what she is doing is wrong..... 

but none will, unfortunately, they have spoiled her so much that she will not even listen to them now..she is beyond repair unless some drastic reality check make her open her eyes