Last telecasted week Online TRP of KHKT

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, this week is the last TRP week of KHKT, both in Online and TV. The last telecasted week Online TRP of KHKT is 18.1 points. KHKT got overall 10th position in Online TRP chart and KHKT got 4th position in Star plus serials Online TRP of this week. I think it is good that KHKT is ended with getting tenth position in Online TRP. 

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Guys, this week is the last TRP week of KHKT, both in Online and TV. The last telecasted week Online TRP of KHKT is 18.1 points. KHKT got overall 10th position in Online TRP chart and KHKT got 4th position in Star plus serials Online TRP of this week. I think it is good that KHKT is ended with getting tenth position in Online TRP. 

Don’t believe in such bogus lists. They are being published by unauthentic sources. Hotstar has its own internal ratings which it doesn’t publish to public. So Star has  good idea about how much KHKT was viewed on its platform. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Then why the list is published if its bogus. Why people are getting misleaded !!! Everybody says that its a bogus list but nobody has the proof after so long !

IshRaian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Then why the list is published if its bogus. Why people are getting misleaded !!! Everybody says that its a bogus list but nobody has the proof after so long !

Will no one has a proof that it is true as well. Don’t believe lists from unauthentic sources. 

IshRaian thumbnail

This list used to put Shitbaaz at No1 at a time when the show’s producer herself confirmed that the show was not even in top 5 on Hotstar. Surprisingly, a week after that interview was published, that list began giving lower numbers to the show. Lol 😆

People just believe them because it suits their narratives. To stroke their egos. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IshRaian

This list used to put Shitbaaz at No1 at a time when the show’s producer herself confirmed that the show was not even in top 5 on Hotstar. Surprisingly, a week after that interview was published, that list began giving lower numbers to the show. Lol 😆

People just believe them because it suits their narratives. To stroke their egos. 

Fine ! Not believing ! Similarly do we have any authentic proof that barc trp is original ? I mean if online trp is fake then there's no guarantee that barc trp wont be fake. Right ? I simply dont understand whats right whats wrong as the system is very corrupted !! 😑

Sree_mk thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Don’t believe in such bogus lists. They are being published by unauthentic sources. Hotstar has its own internal ratings which it doesn’t publish to public. So Star has  good idea about how much KHKT was viewed on its platform. 

Hey, but in hotstar also, KHKT is in 5th position in popular shows list and 3rd position in romance category( even after off air).This is today update about KHKT in hotstar.

IshRaian thumbnail

Hey, but in hotstar also, KHKT is in 5th position in popular shows list and 3rd position in romance category( even after off air).This is today update about KHKT in hotstar.

Follow only Hotstar rating. That is the correct rating. Don’t believe in such online TRPs.

IshRaian thumbnail

Fine ! Not believing ! Similarly do we have any authentic proof that barc trp is original ? I mean if online trp is fake then there's no guarantee that barc trp wont be fake. Right ? I simply dont understand whats right whats wrong as the system is very corrupted !! 😑

BARC is an actual organisation which employs experts with the job of calculating TRPs. Can you tell me which organisation is collecting and publishing this online data?

YHCstan thumbnail

It has just been three days since off air. Wait for a week. Already the show’s position has dropped badly where I live. Off air shows can’t compete with on air shows.