16 Mar Episode - Few Thoughts

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Those who havent seen it, here are the highlights from last night's episode:

1. Reyansh grabs Aneri's arm and twists it Ishqbaaz-Shivay style, and pushes her to the ground citing "equality". 😆 Coz, apparently Pranati had pushed him too. Did she? Don't remember, and dont feel like checking, thanks to Voot app. But if he says so...

2. Pranati is left alone crying, when Archit arrives on his bike and takes her to the mandap. All the way, Pranati weeps, her encounter with Reyansh playing in her mind.

3. Archit's mom creates a scene. She threatens to call off the marriage. Pranati does the honours herself, handing over the gold bangles back to her, and sasu takes a U-turn. She yells, how dare you reject my son? Duh!

4. Pranati reveals about her daughter and profusely apologizes to Archit for messing his life. He remains silent this time.

5. After the baraatis leave, Pranati's dad, sis and bro support her and blame their mom for lying for so long. Dad extends his support to help find the little girl. Now that's progressive. I am impressed. 

Mom cries and expresses her helplessness that she had felt at the time when she learnt about Pranati's pregnancy.

Precap - Jugnu makes Reyansh realize that Pranati hates him. Later, Pranati threatens Reyansh to not come in between her and Jugnu.

Aneri is looking gorgeous in Precap. Her performance in the episode is really good. I know she can do even better.

I am kinda feeling bad for Archit given how much he has stood by the woman he loves. It must be really hard for him, but then I wonder why he is willing to settle for less! He clearly knows Pranati never loved him and is just compromising from the beginning. Pranati has never lied about it. Then why does a bright, good-looking man like him want to settle for less, when he can easily get a girl who would love him? I know, I know, love is complicated. But still...😔

Anyway, let's see how the story unfolds. What do you guys think?

Edited by amritat - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am breaking my years of silence in India forums...

First I would like to mention I feel pranatis sister in law might create problems for her in future from the vibes she gives .

I like Kunal but not liking riyansh especially in this episode where he just pushed her so hard that she fell on the ground....I don't remember if pranati did the same but if she did then I m not ok with it

I know pranati is desperate but she is only scaring jugnu in all of this ...she needs to calm down n analyze n take steps ....she has to think about the girl too instead of being in her own bubble..I think her being in bubble most of the time is also the root of her trouble because of it she missed all the red flags regarding riyansg when they were dating

For example when they were talking about marriage n kids...he clearly said I m here for pollination n then fly away...if my bf said that I would b mad  at him for thinking of pollination not smiling and laughing.

I think archit waskind of like pranati of past where he too was in bubble because even after her saying she will never be able to love he was sure future will be different...having hope is not bad but being blind in ur own believe will take u no where.but I still felt bad for archit.. though he is kind of unlucky to have a mother like that who will repel all the woman...I mean who would want to stay with such mother in law

Edited by sushups - 4 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Okay, so I re-watched the episode on Voot, and yeah. Pranati did push him but that'll come under the nudge category. And that push wasn't supposed to make him fall down or anything. Just, 'get out of my way' King of push.. 

However, Reyansh, boy you crossed the line by actually pushing her to the ground. 😡 that isn't equality.

About Archit, I'm kind of glad the marriage broke. I mean he's a good guy and all but right now Pranati's mind and her focus is on her daughter. Even if they did get married, it'll be unfair to Archit who loves her a lot and thinks about her all the time while the girl in question is only concerned about Jugnu. 😭

I'm also glad that Pranati was saved from Archit's Mom. Hopefully his future wife doesn't face the same fate as Pranati..

I'm so happy with what Mr. Mishra said. He's supportive of his daughter's decision to bring back Jugnu. I wonder if he knew about Pranati's pregnancy eight years back would he have done something to save Jugnu too?? 😒🤔

But, Mishra Mom ke wajah se bechari Jugnu Ko eight years uss Matron ke torture sahne pade.. 😭

And the way Pranati lashed out at Reyansh in the Precap. 👏 Girl, you should have done that years ago. But der aaye durust aaye.. 

Waiting for today's episode.. 

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Okay, so I re-watched the episode on Voot, and yeah. Pranati did push him but that'll come under the nudge category. And that push wasn't supposed to make him fall down or anything. Just, 'get out of my way' King of push.. 

However, Reyansh, boy you crossed the line by actually pushing her to the ground. 😡 that isn't equality.

About Archit, I'm kind of glad the marriage broke. I mean he's a good guy and all but right now Pranati's mind and her focus is on her daughter. Even if they did get married, it'll be unfair to Archit who loves her a lot and thinks about her all the time while the girl in question is only concerned about Jugnu. 😭

I'm also glad that Pranati was saved from Archit's Mom. Hopefully his future wife doesn't face the same fate as Pranati..

I'm so happy with what Mr. Mishra said. He's supportive of his daughter's decision to bring back Jugnu. I wonder if he knew about Pranati's pregnancy eight years back would he have done something to save Jugnu too?? 😒🤔

But, Mishra Mom ke wajah se bechari Jugnu Ko eight years uss Matron ke torture sahne pade.. 😭

And the way Pranati lashed out at Reyansh in the Precap. 👏 Girl, you should have done that years ago. But der aaye durust aaye.. 

Waiting for today's episode.. 

Thanks for the clarification.

I too felt that she just nudged him out of his way. But Reyansh was much harsher. He twisted her arm behind her back and then pushed her to the ground. She could have been wounded, even if not very severely.

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Amrita!

With this post, you've pretty much summed up everything I wanted to say. First of all, what the hell was Reyansh thinking when he manhandled Pranati like that? "Equality"?? Seriously? I really wanted Pranati to get back up and slap him right across his pretty face! True, she might have pushed him so that he would get out of the way, but Reyansh just shoved her and made sure that she hit the ground... only because his god damn ego was hurt! 

Archit's mom is a joke. Whatever she says is just so bitter, but not in a way that it makes you angry. It makes you want to laugh at her. Though she lives with two sensible men - Archit and his father, she doesn't even have 1% of their patience and understanding. And I thought she would be happy if Pranati called off the wedding... but yeah, there's the ego and prestige thing all over again. 

And Pranati's mom... I think she's the real vamp here! I mean, after all that Pranati went through that day, she didn't even bother thinking what Pranati must be feeling. She just wanted the marriage to happen. I'm glad that Pranati's father is so supportive of her. And all that drama Pranati's mother did, saying that she's been carrying this burden for so many years... she was responsible for it in the first place!

I'm just waiting for Reyansh to learn his lesson first. 

Love,

Nia

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissPassionPen

Hi Amrita!

With this post, you've pretty much summed up everything I wanted to say. First of all, what the hell was Reyansh thinking when he manhandled Pranati like that? "Equality"?? Seriously? I really wanted Pranati to get back up and slap him right across his pretty face! True, she might have pushed him so that he would get out of the way, but Reyansh just shoved her and made sure that she hit the ground... only because his god damn ego was hurt! 

Archit's mom is a joke. Whatever she says is just so bitter, but not in a way that it makes you angry. It makes you want to laugh at her. Though she lives with two sensible men - Archit and his father, she doesn't even have 1% of their patience and understanding. And I thought she would be happy if Pranati called off the wedding... but yeah, there's the ego and prestige thing all over again. 

And Pranati's mom... I think she's the real vamp here! I mean, after all that Pranati went through that day, she didn't even bother thinking what Pranati must be feeling. She just wanted the marriage to happen. I'm glad that Pranati's father is so supportive of her. And all that drama Pranati's mother did, saying that she's been carrying this burden for so many years... she was responsible for it in the first place!

I'm just waiting for Reyansh to learn his lesson first. 

Love,

Nia

Hello Nia,

Nice comment.

I wouldn't call Pranati's mom a "vamp" although what she did is indeed wrong. The real problem is with our society and the way it perceives unmarried mothers. What Pranati's mother did out of fear and pressure is a reflection of that societal unfairness.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amritat

Hello Nia,

Nice comment.

I wouldn't call Pranati's mom a "vamp" although what she did is indeed wrong. The real problem is with our society and the way it perceives unmarried mothers. What Pranati's mother did out of fear and pressure is a reflection of that societal unfairness.

yaa..somewhere I can't blame her too... 

Though her actions are wrong.. She did it because she knew her daughter will face many difficult while raise her...... 

Like in past sequence where she gave lots of money to warden so that she can take care of her granddaughter.. Moreover warden assure her that jugnu will get adopted and live a better life... She just trusted wrong person ...