Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Someone please repost the link to new CC on the last page too...woh kya hain na aaj bhaag daud thodi zyada hai..dono taraf ghoomna pad raha hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A lot of myths and beliefs got broken today... tight slap to haters... BB contestants though SidNaaz is nothing!

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

He is such a closed person I tell you. And yet, he is such a child. Arenโ€™t we all? And he hurts so quick, but conceals within a whisper of a second too! Sigh! But the BB house had been so filthy with him, that it brought the worst out of him. If he hadnโ€™t been so throughly beaten up with ageism and what not in there, he would have been much more open with Sana inside the house- weโ€™d have seen more of the flirty Sidharth of the initial weeks. Those rascals literally slipped in insecurities into him. And yet, his heart wouldnโ€™t let him leave Sana no matter what! Against all odds! He pursued her and how! And boy do we love him for who he is as he is. He is feeling those hugs, Kaboo, he surely is! โค๏ธ

Definately he is a child at heart ..he is a pure soul jist like shehnaaz itโ€™s jist that their ways are different ..sid definately was insecure of his age with shehnaaz ....plus the age shaming the hm did was really bad ...but I must applaud shehnaaz for this her love made them see things beyond all this ..never even she made him feel that the age gap between them can be a concern neither jokingly nor seriously....thats why I didnโ€™t like even when during the finale performance between him and rashmi that 40 Saal ka Buddha dialogue was used ...i just didnโ€™t like it even if it was for performance sake .....

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I will post cc link once it crosses 150 pages..so no worries ๐Ÿ˜†

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How I wish to whack solos who are ruining essence of this trend!!

A**sH**es๐Ÿคข

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camlin

I donโ€™t tell my husband at all about my fangirling over SidNaz anymore. He will have people all around me know that I donโ€™t go to bed until 1-1:30AM just to know inside information about a TV couple๐Ÿคฃ

My husband knows it all since he saw BB with me and he loves Sidnaaz himself and we used to watch MSK too initially. It helps my extended family was all BB too, but his family has no idea ๐Ÿ‘€ and I have thoroughly warned him not to spill it- if he does, I know what to spill from my end too and he will never risk that ๐Ÿ˜ˆ But my reactions over a poster seem OTT to me too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

How I wish to whack solos who are ruining essence of this trend!!

A**sH**es๐Ÿคข

hiza and doctor ๐Ÿ˜ก