Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosy09

So should I post the WU here?

You create a new post and give the Wu!!

And post the link in Wu thread 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

thanks...one good thing about watching online is you can skip unnecessary scenes😆

IKR! I was watching on live TV, and they played this "those badmash ho tum" while Mini was dancing around in Ani's room playing with Ani's hat.. 😳

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: merryyura

Anirudh was fighting with mosquitoes.. 🤣

"Roy Chaudhary-yon ka Khun hai. Aise thodi hi peene de Sakta Hun.." 🤣🤣

This scene is a must watch..

🤣🤣

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

IKR! I was watching on live TV, and they played this "those badmash ho tum" while Mini was dancing around in Ani's room playing with Ani's hat.. 😳

🤬 can Ani take Boni with him n both settled in Kolkata then they can take Boni's mother with them also...even Sampoorna sourav at least from this woman staying away god... 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

she will or not .. being child she might not but Boni is an intelligent one so she might get it soon..

Mini has started her work, I feel this might lead Ani to take boni away from there 

bold true 

Yes she can get what is right and what is wrong!! So I hope she sense some weirdness and complain to Ani about her 😏

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

weirdo🤪

This is only start..... 😆

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

weirdo🤪

This is only start..... 😆

nehiiiiii 

aur nehi jhel sakte my eyes r burning with her antic 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Yes she can get what is right and what is wrong!! So I hope she sense some weirdness and complain to Ani about her 😏

Yup n Ani being jaru ka gulam ermm mean good husband can understand n take necessary action also 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Yup n Ani being jaru ka gulam ermm mean good husband can understand n take necessary action also 

Haina ❤️ 

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤬 can Ani take Boni with him n both settled in Kolkata then they can take Boni's mother with them also...even Sampoorna sourav at least from this woman staying away god... 

I think he might leave the house in the future. If u look at an old promo it looks like they are living in a small decent house not in the haveli