Ani is just doing his duty of being respectful to an elder I think. πŸ€”

Maybe 😏

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Boys surprising the girls would be very cute i hope so

Really? 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ani ke gayab hone ki baat sun ke Maami ne drame.. uff 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Ani ke gayab hone ki baat sun ke Maami ne drame.. uff 

Yeah 

Waiting for her drame being fusss πŸ€£

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

@paytonlee123 predicted it, hope it comes true

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

And Krish I don't think Ani will let mini harm bon in anyway!! I have full faith on him in this!!

yup true. that is definitely but even in mind mini thinking to harm boni , want to separate so for that mini need some reality check tbh 

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I seriously didn't get one thing today why Mami and mama where against explaining bon about good touch and bad touch!!

Whereas it's her husband who is teaching he about this.. it's his wish to teach his wife whatever he wants (as they itself say it before you have to listen and abide what your husband says)!!

Then why !??? 

they want this all touch should happen behind bandh darwaja just do the deed ermm (HOPE m not breaking any rule )

but here  a husband like a friend helping his wife to understand it n its explicit for their mentality 

when for mama mami type people think its no good or bad if husband wants then they can (even if anyone do wrong with girl its girl's fault ) but ani is another type so..

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@paytonlee123 predicted it, hope it comes true

Hope it happens 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

yup true. that is definitely but even in mind mini thinking to harm boni , want to separate so for that mini need some reality check tbh 

Yes she needed reality check asap πŸ˜‰

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

they want this all touch should happen behind bandh darwaja just do the deed ermm (HOPE m not breaking any rule )

but here  a husband like a friend helping his wife to understand it n its explicit for their mentality 

when for mama mami type people think its no good or bad if husband wants then they can (even if anyone do wrong with girl its girl's fault ) but ani is another type so..

@bold πŸ€£ nope you stopped at the right place πŸ˜†

@purple samaj always have problem with good deeds then and now!! It didn't Change much though πŸ™„

@red this guy is husband goals  guess we have to jaabb this husband goals everyday ☺️😳

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago