Barrister Babu EDT| 16/03/20| - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Saurabh- ani scene was so funny. The way saurabh was trying to explain his situation😆

Then suddenly ani realised- romance kar rahe the tum🤣

I want the makers to explore their friendship too. Ani does need someone who is neutral about his situation

And then that hug. 

I so wish they don't destroy their friendship. ðŸ˜’

PS: Congratzzz.. Goldie ban gayi tum.. ðŸ¤—

--Lalz-- thumbnail

True ani apologized, and he seemed to be ok with the situation then, don't know what happened later😕 did he also not like ani explaing things to bondu?

Seriously!!

@bold dunno they didn't show him closer in that scene!!

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

full day then make her repent for any harm if she caused for Ani's Boni 

And Krish I don't think Ani will let mini harm bon in anyway!! I have full faith on him in this!!

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saurabh looked fine when they were going to sleep also. he was giving sweet looks to sampoo. I think ani and saurabh planned something to surprise the girls since ani went some where too. otherwise i dont see why he would be angry with her

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: merryyura

And then that hug. 

I so wish they don't destroy their friendship. ðŸ˜’

PS: Congratzzz.. Goldie ban gayi tum.. ðŸ¤—

koi aur nahi, saurabh ke lakshsan dekhkar lagta hai vahi karega friendship destroy with his maalik-naukar rants

@ bold-Thank you🤗

--Lalz-- thumbnail

I seriously didn't get one thing today why Mami and mama where against explaining bon about good touch and bad touch!!

Whereas it's her husband who is teaching he about this.. it's his wish to teach his wife whatever he wants (as they itself say it before you have to listen and abide what your husband says)!!

Then why !??? 

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dislike the fact ani gives so much respect to bondu’s mama and mami. I dont think they deserve that. They were the ones trying to get her married to that oldie and kill her in the name of sati. Plus he knows mami lied abt the letter to bondu too. 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee101

I dislike the fact ani gives so much respect to bondu’s mama and mami. I dont think they deserve that. They were the ones trying to get her married to that oldie and kill her in the name of sati. Plus he knows mami lied abt the letter to bondu too. 

Yup i also don't understand why is he so respectful towards them. I thought when he comes her he will taunt or tell them something but he is too sweet.

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yup i also don't understand why is he so respectful towards them. I thought when he comes her he will taunt or tell them something but he is too sweet.

Ani is just doing his duty of being respectful to an elder I think. ðŸ¤”

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Saurabh looked fine when they were going to sleep also. he was giving sweet looks to sampoo. I think ani and saurabh planned something to surprise the girls since ani went some where too. otherwise i dont see why he would be angry with her

Boys surprising the girls would be very cute i hope so