Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yup rudhita ko pasand karen na karen all are united in disliking mini😆

Happy that you loved it⭐️ will definitely my hand at writing again for rudhita

@bold true 😂

Waiting for it 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone🤗thank you for all your lovely words. Actually i had written a little longer os but thought it became too long and decided to cut it down😆 But then wrote a little more today and decided to post it as part 2, don't know whether you all will like it or not🤔 little skeptical about this. And i really don't know if an os has 2 parts😆 i am too lazy to write another os😆

Anyway here it goes......

Rudhita FS : jealousy-  Chapter 2

Bondita was still feeling very restless. She went to do a little gardening to take her mind off all these things but still but still her thoughts wondered back to her pati babu and saudamini di. She couldn't help but feel a little strange about it because she always thought she and anirudh shared a good relationship. True it wasn't romantic in any way but nevertheless a very happy one. She came as a kid in this home after marrying him but he always treated her like a child, as he would treat batuk. They shared more of a teacher student bond than anything else. She had questions, and he always answered it, she had ambitions to become a barrister and he did whatever it took to help her become that be it fighting his family or society.

But he wasn't a strict teacher to be honest, in fact he spoiled her a lot with his pampering she felt, she always got what she asked for sometimes even before asking - be it food, books or anything in general. And as she grew up and she went out for her studies they slowly turned to friends, writing numerous letters to each other and sharing every little details about their life. She once even had told him how a guy from her college had proposed her!! and he had even playfully asked what her reply was!! 

And now this revelation about his life left her bothered whether only she considered him a friend and not the other way round. She was more hurt than anything that he never trusted her enough to tell her about this.

With these thoughts still in her mind, she went inside the house to find something else to keep her mind busy. Kaka and baba were out for some work and would return only before night, batuk and som dada had gone out to meet a friend and would return only after an hour or so. She was feeling bored when suddenly an idea struck her

Noon

Anirudh returned home for lunch only to find a gloomy atmosphere in front of him. Batuk and som had their hands on their head looking sad as if someone had died. Bihari was sitting on the floor looking traumatised.

Arre kya hua, sab aise kyun baithe ho ?? He questioned.

" Voh malik..... voh...."

"Arre  jaldi batao bihari kya hua" said anirudh impatiently.

" Voh aaj khana malkin ne banaya hai"

Now he realised why everyone wad looking so gloomy. His wife's culinary skills were close to being disastrous. She had tried cooking a few times in her life and most of the times ended up nearly blowing up the kitchen. His kaka who was very particular about his bahu cooking food in the beginning just gave up and later even warned her to stay away from kitchen as much as possible. Don't know what made her enter kitchen today. He looked at bihari sympathetically and suddenly asked- " rasoi ghar toh thik hai na"

" Haan voh toh thik hai dada par khana khane ke baad hum sab thik honge ya nahi ye nahi pata" said som sadly.

" Khana tayyar hai" announced bondita loudly as she entered the dining room a few minutes later and started laying out the dishes on the table. "Aao baitho sab log, aaj khana maine banaya hai" said bondita happily.

Everyone sat for lunch and she served them. She had prepared aloo poshto and Echorer torkari. Anirudh started eating a little hesitatingly. It didn't taste anywhere near aloo poshto or Echorer torkari.

" Kaisa bana hai? " asked bondita with her big bright smile.

Anirudh looked at her smile and melted. He didn't have it in himself to see that smile vanish."Bohot accha bana hai" he replied with a smile.

Both batuk and som looked at him in shock.

"Aur som dada, batuk aaplog bataiye kaisa bana hai" she asked happily.

Batuk was about to tell her the truth when he caught anirudh glaring at him." Accha hai" he said shortly and started eating again with great difficulty.

"Aur dalun kya" asked bondita

"Nahi" both batuk and som replied in unison. "

"Voh hum dost ke ghar pe thoda khake aaye hain isliye" blabbered som. They both ate as fast as they could and ran away from there.

" Chalo main bhi thoda kha leti hun" said bondita about to serve herself when anirudh interrupted her and said- " aise kaise, itna accha bana hai toh main hi khaunga, bihari tumhare liye kuch aur bana dega" said ani and served himself the reminder of the dish and ate it all. Bondita was so happy he liked it so much.

When anirudh finished his lunch he told bihari- " mini ko kaho bahar aajaye main bass nikal raha hun"

At this bondita's head shot up. " Saudamini di apke saath kahan jaarahi hai" asked bondita curiously.

" Voh mere ghar aate vakt mili thi, use bazaar jana tha, voh mere raste mein hi aata hai toh maine kaha main chod deta hun usse"

Now bondita's anger started rising "kyun unki gadi nahi hai kya" she asked sarcastically.

" Hai par mai vahi jaa raha tha toh maine kaha main chod deta hun"

"Samaj seva unke liye karni chahiye jinko uski zarurat ho" she said inaudibly.

"Kya"

"Kuch nai, mai bhi chalungi aapke saath"

"Tum kyun chalogi"

"Kyun aap sirf saudamini didi ko saath lekar jate ho kya?"

" Maine aisa kab kaha? Tumhara khana bhi nahi hua abhi. Vaise tumhe kya kaam hai?"

" Voh... muje bhi aapki hearing sunni hai"

" Par main court nahi jaa raha. Yahan paas mein ek barrister se milne jaa raha hun. Kuch discuss karna hai unke saath."

Bondita didn't know what to tell now. " Voh voh muje.... rashogulle kharidna hai bazaar se"

" Kitne roshogulle khaogi tum. Subah toh itna sara khaya tha na, pet kharab hojaega"

"Abb apko mere roshogulla khane se bhi taklif hai? "

"Ye maine kab kaha? Aur tum itna gussa kyun horahi ho? Khana nahi khaya tumne abhi tak aur phir doo hi din huye hain tumhe London se aaye, thoda aram karlo phir kabhi leke jaunga tumko"

"Saaf saaf bataiye nahi lejane chahte muje apne saath" said bondita a bit sarcastically.

" Tumhe sach mein thode aram ki zarurat hai, mai  aake baat karunga tumse" he said frustrated and left. He didn't know what was wrong with her and why she was being so angry for such a small matter. He wanted to talk to her but was getting late for his meeting so he decided he will think about this later.

Here bondita was frustrated too. She knew she was acting very silly but she couldn't help it. She had always loved him from the time she remembered and thought he too felt the same about her. But sudden revelation of his past relationship was making her angry, hurt and what not and she was a mess.

She took the dishes to the kitchen to complete the work. A little bit of food was left in the vessel. She just tasted it a little to see how her cooking was. And it was really bad. She suddenly felt bad for Anirudh and the way she had behaved with him. Poor guy ate up everything so that she doesn't feel bad. Her eyes fillled with tears. She had been quite rude to him today when he had been nothing but kind. She decided she had to get her emotions in control soon. She couldn't let a past relationship ruin the beautiful bond they had in the present.

Evening

Bondita got up in the evening after having sleep full of nightmares like Anirudh making saudamini di eat roshogullas with his own hands, anirudh confessing in the court that he loves saudamini and many more. So she finally got up and came down to the hall where som dada and batuk were sitting. She also sat on the sofa near them looking gloomy.

Seeing her batuk asked "kya hua tujhe, itni udas kyun hai?"

"Mera toh jeevan hi kharab hogaya" said bondita a bit dramatically reminiscing her strange dreams.

"Oye dramebaaz, Tera banaya hua khana khaye hum aur jeevan tera kharab hogaya" batuk teased. Bondita hit him with a pillow

" Itna bhi kharab nahi tha"

"Tujhe pet bhar ke vahi khana padta toh pata chalta kitna kharab tha" batuk  said and laughed.

"Vaise toh itni bak bak karta hai tu, itni badi baat kyun nai batayi tune mujhe?" Bondita asked

"Konsi baat " som and batuk asked together.

"Tere dada aur saudamini didi ke bare me, bataya kyun nahi ki voh tumhari boudi banne wali thi? bondita questioned

Frankly it never occurred to som to speak about this to her. When she came to the house as a child bride, she was too small to understand these things and then eventually he grew quite fond of her and never thought of telling about this matter to her. As for batuk he was almost same age as Bondita during his dada's marriage and he wasn't too concerned who his boudi was at that time and later as he and bondita became friends he was more than glad that it was bondita who his dada got married to.

"iss baat se kya fark padta hai , itne saal hogaye iss baat ko" said som

"Aur kiss muh se batate ki dada ek pari ko lane wale the boudi banakar par ulta toofan leayee" said batuk jokingly to lighten up the mood a little which earned him a punch from bondita.

"Zindagi bachali maine tumhare dada ki, varna puri zindagi unke lambe baal savaarte rehte aur sara din bazaar mein shringar ka samaan dhundte reh jate" said bondita sarcastically.

"Itni buri bhi nahi hai voh" said somnath

Both bondita and batuk looked towards som at this. "Issshhh boudi bani nahi hun tumhari joh itni tarafdari kar rahe ho" said batuk in typical saudamini style.

"Aur kabhi banegi bhi nahi, bhul jao tum iss sapne ko" said bondita to batuk now almost laughing at his imitation.

" Ban bhi sakti hai, akhir kal kisne dekha hai" said somnath slowly

"DADA" shouted bondita making a sad face and threw a pillow in his direction.

"Arre shant ho jao bondita, abb batuk ke ek hi dada thodi na hain" said som blushing at the second part of the sentence.

Batuk and bondita looked at each other and then suddenly realization dawned upon them and both shouted in unison gleefully- "ooooohhhoooooo"

Somnath blushed to the deep shade of red at this. Then bondita suddenly asked-" par dada, saudamini didi??"

"Abb itni buri bhi nahi hai voh"

"hooo apne dada ke saath intna bada dhokha?? Uska kya?" questioned bondita mockingly

"Oh miss nautanki tujhe toh khush hona chahiye tera rasta saaf kar raha hun main" said som teasingly.

"Bade aaye iska raasta saaf karne wale" said batuk jokingly  and repeated "Itni buri bhi nahi hai voh" imitating som and then all the three laughed heartily.

This sight of his brothers and his wife laughing together greeted Anirudh and it just warmed his heart, it always did. When he brought bondita home 10 years ago as a bride, he felt very guilty that he snatched a child of her childhood. Though he really didn't have any choice in the matter and did it to save her life, he still was an adult and knew what he was getting into whether he liked it or not. But bondita was a kid then who didn't even know the meaning of marriage and probably wasn't even in her senses!!

But presence of his brothers especially batuk made sure that her innocence and the child in her were always kept intact. He used to play pranks on her in the beginning and slowly she started giving it back to him and it became like a cat and mouse game for them and Anirudh rarely intervened unless matters got serious. As they grew up they become partners in crime and best of friends but still never missed a chance to pull each other's leg. On the other hand som was quite bitter about bondita in the beginning but eventually warmed up to the bright kid. Now they both  were more of siblings to bondita than him, thought anirudh to himself with a smile.

"Kya ho raha hai" asked Anirudh making his entry and suddenly everyone became silent as if he had caught them doing some mischief.

"Kuch nai dada, hum toh bass yahan vahan ki baatein kar rahe the" blabbered somnath nervously.

"chalo aajao sablog" he told looking at them. Bondita turned her head away childishly. Her anger had subsided but she was not going to let anirudh know about it. Anirudh rolled his eyes and went to the dining table and said "dekho kya laya hun main sabke liye" pointing at the large packet in his hand- "puchka" he announced.

"Puchka!! Kis khushi mein malik?" asked an excited bihari.

" Bass ese hi, sabko pasand haina, som ko, batuk ko aur unko hi kya, tumhe bhi yoh kitna pasand haina bihari, issliye leaaya main" said Anirudh loudly.

" Haan haan, aur chowkidar ko, mali ko, court ke judge ko unko bhi toh pasand hoga unka bhi naam lelete, bass mere alawa sabka naam leeliya" thought bondita to herself sarcastically.

"Arre aajao sablog jaldi, kiss baat ka intezaar hai , aao som, batuk, tum bhi lo bihari"

They all started taking puchkas in their plates and started eating. Anirudh went to bondita with  a tray full of puchkas and sat beside her and started gulping down puchkas one by one and said in between- "vaah!! Kitne swadisht hain, duniya ka sara khana ek taraf aur puchka ek taraf. Abb bihari, kuch logon ko nai khana toh kya kar sakta hun main"

Now bondita couldn't resist herself after all food was always her weakness. " Aap aisa kaise karsakte hain, aap jaante hain kitna accha lagta hai muje puchka, phir bhi akele hi khaye jaa rahe hain" said bondita cutely.

" Toh kisne kaha hai apna gussa khane pe utarne ko" said Anirudh as Bondita took the tray and started eating her second favourite dish in the world.

Anirudh knew there was something bothering her definitely, he would find out but for now he was glad to see her back to her happy and cheerful self.

Bondita caught Anirudh smiling at her and she managed to say in between eating puchkas " mai abhi bhi gussa hun"

"Haan dikh raha hai kitni gussa ho" said anirudh and laughed.

She offered him a puchka and before he could say anything she put a big puchka into his mouth and laughed.

I don't know what i have writtensmiley29smiley36 please give your opinion. Whether you like it, dislike it whatever be kind enough to leave your comments.

PS - @ lalz- it has the scene we spoke about the other day, not completely like that though😆 hope you like it. I had already written this scene that time but your words encouraged me to post it🤗thank you so much🤗

Thank you @ mishtinew and @selfishdil.z for bengali dishes names, though i am not sure if i have got it right😆

Edited by bhshre95 - 4 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Simply superb dear. I really went speechless reading your work. Your Os is totally flabbergasting... Loved it yaar.. Please keep writing more dear.❤️👍🏼

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Katam hogaya??I was happily reading you stopped it abruptly 😵 was expecting their alone conversation 

Fantastically written shre 👏

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this shre 😳 just love this trio's relationship😆 tumne toh som aur Mini ki shipping kiya 😆

Rudhita nok jok wala pyaar ☺️ how sweet of Ani to eat all those foods just for bondita not to be upset 😳 and bon's jealousy is on next level 🤣

Ani knowing her weak point that is food which will easily convince her 😉 second part is perfectly written👏

The conversation we discussed is different from what you wrote dear.. it's all your imagination and too sweet of you to give some chotasa credit for me🤗 

I badly want you to write next part of their alone conversation about what we spoke 😂🤪if you want to write another part of this os 🤓 and  if it's yes then edit the OS as TS(Three shots) [I'm greedy and I know it 🤣]

Edited by --Lalz-- - 4 years ago
Swathu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shreya... Bahut acchi hai yaar...

Finally tumne somini ke baare mein likh hi liya😆

Loved the bond between bondu, batuk and som... "mein tera raasta saaf kar raha hoon" that was really funny😆

U write so well👏

Aage bhi likh do... will be waiting

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My mouth was open in surprise 

This is such a warming write up , that I can feel the coziness of the atmosphere more vividly !! This is a kind of write up I love for fan fictions. I can never stop reading such things. Everything plays out in such flow without any resistance that I am amazed - like totally !!!

Bondita is cute - with the perfect balance in annoyance . Anirudh is a delight to read-and the way you write Hindi so flawlessly is amazing !!

Pairing up Som with mini was a nice move and something we all are waiting for !!!

In one episode Binoy told mini that Bondita will grow up to mini’s age in 5to 6 years. If I consider Saudamini to be 16 this time - then she could marry som without any problem .

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My goodness this one is so cute !!! Kash kuch aisa dikha de hame show me bhi☺️

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I got so excited seeing ur update. As expected you didn't disappoint. This is written so amazingly.

I can just imagine this happening in the show. This is super cute

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved the update 

Such a heartwarming write up

Awesome ♥️