Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaniraaj007 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kavana cool. Sid is not jobless.  He did a movie and music video too. Please it's a request don't speak against sidhant as he has got nothing to do with all this mess.  Please yaar don't break sidmin and twinj just because of these people who are instigating u. We know that instead of sid if it was jas or zain who had left the show the show would have gone down. They are making use of sids name here to break the sidmin fans. Don't fall for it and don't  Break tei and sidmin fandom 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

please say what she did to her co stars

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Bandi is basically a slang which means a woman. 

I'm aware of her cheap tactics because I was around during dsdt and bigg boss. 

TEI was love only coz of siddhant (original Kunj). 

When he left, the show lost it's soul and hence was ended bec it didn't fetch trp like before. 

But few people here think, siddhant nahi but jasmine was the main thing in the show 😂because according to them show has good trps before Kunj ki entry. 🤣

Inko yaad bhi hai, EVERYBODY watched the show for siddhant only. Just him. 

When he came, TEI was a trp monster. But when he left trp thi hi nahi. Even before his entry, trp was average. 

Siddhant was the golden goose of the show period. Some people can't accept it. 🤣

Jasmine is an absolute non actress. She can't act. Period. 

Isiliye she does such cheap stuff. But I'm glad ekta kicked her out instead of listening to her. 

Pehle she should learn acting. Every role of hers is the exact same. 

Kavana_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaniraaj007

At kavana cool what's wrong with u..  They are instigating u and u are getting  instigated . Come on y bringing in sid here.  All three were an integral part of tei . A true fan knows that each of them were imp. Sid left so show was down no denial on that.  But if u are a true fan u know  that when jas ws not there for few days cause of dengue and when rumours of her quitting came out what was the impact.  And when Zayn was not there in the show what was the impact.  

It was them who bring sid here like only because of him show getting trp and it's not true all 3 were important and when they spoiled kunj character yuvle married twinj fans were hurt so trp was down but then it got improved to and it was 1 year project so they ended it I just told that but I got instigated bit I'll ignore haters now

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Oh Nia was good in twisted. I liked her. 

But still Nia has a long way to go. 

With experience, her skills would very much improve. 

I still somewhere feel Nia is unable to do emotional scenes well. It looks quite forced.

But yesterday I saw her angry scenes while she screams "bhaag! Bhaag!  Aise nahi marungi tujhe. Danke ki chot par marungi ". 

That was good. 

Nia has the potential, if she utilises it, she will be even better actress. 

About jasmine, jitna kam bolo utna achcha hai 😆

Bandi has no talent isiliye she resorts to cheap tactics to slander her own Co actors. I'm glad it didn't work this time and she was thrown out. 

No wonder she's friends with Shukla. This awful behavior will lead her nowhere at all. 

TEI was the height of her career that's it. Also,  that serial was more popular because of the original punj. He was extremely popular and when he left the show, the trp dropped and show was closed. 

Actually the show was taken off air as per mutual agreement between the makers and channel as a source from the makers gave statement that the show's story had been completed and there was no point in stretching the show, then the confirmation of the show going off air was released roughly two weeks after TEI entered the top 10 in trp, hence at the time the show's story having ended and makers and channel not wanting to stretch show when there's no story left was announced by the channel's sources as the reason for it ending. 

Just two weeks before the show going off air was announced, the team had even celebrated the show entering top 10. 

The show's ratings after and before sid left didnt actually change, but when zee did a typical melodramatic track post sid's replacement with the whole plastic surgery stuff that happened and the plastic surgery kunj becoming negative, the show got into top 10 that week for that track and this was couple weeks after sid left.  

Honestly the shows did well more so because of the grey/ negative role of yuvi and his antics along side the romance of jas and sid as a pair, but the show started losing story potential and there was barely anything left to show with its story even before sid announced he was leaving. 

I agree that jas was not ideal maybe for naagin and not natural in the negative role, but I think it's unfair to make such statements too without proper knowledge. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavana_cool

Dsdt mey it was rashmi who was spreading fake articles and you are getting all that matters here and blaming jasmin for it. It shows how you hate her and about tei before hero entry also trp was above 2.+ and then they ruined kunj character so trp dropped but zain jasmin attracted viewers to watch it and it was going good but it was supposed to be 1 year project and actors were knowing it before only they dont wanted to drag it so they off air it and trp koyi ek key wajh nahi aatha hain zain and jasmin were equally popular and in her other shows there were no article like this then its other actress if dsdt who did it 

Honestly kunj was never reason for the show doing well alone. It  was always the trio that was the pull of the show yet somehow even post sid leaving the show entered in top 10 some time before going off air. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaniraaj007

At kavana cool what's wrong with u..  They are instigating u and u are getting  instigated . Come on y bringing in sid here.  All three were an integral part of tei . A true fan knows that each of them were imp. Sid left so show was down no denial on that.  But if u are a true fan u know  that when jas ws not there for few days cause of dengue and when rumours of her quitting came out what was the impact.  And when Zayn was not there in the show what was the impact.  

I recall there was that month after yuvi ran away from india to escape police, and due to this zain was not shown for that month. That month the show barely had anything to show and became really slow as they only showed the romance of jas-sid's characters and some silly SaaS bahu drama that didnt work at all, but again with Zain's re-entry as yuvi to create havoc the show's story and drama picked up. The trio were the reason the show worked else. Not just kunj. To be honest I was one of the few TEI fans who liked jas's pairing with both boys so for me it was easy to clearly see that all 3 of them were the reason for the popularity of the show without any bias  towards one specific person. 

Kavana_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I recall there was that month after yuvi ran away from india to escape police, and due to this zain was not shown for that month. That month the show barely had anything to show and became really slow as they only showed the romance of jas-sid's characters and some silly SaaS bahu drama that didnt work at all, but again with Zain's re-entry as yuvi to create havoc the show's story and drama picked up. The trio were the reason the show worked else. Not just kunj. To be honest I was one of the few TEI fans who liked jas's pairing with both boys so for me it was easy to clearly see that all 3 of them were the reason for the popularity of the show without any bias  towards one specific person. 

Exactly 

And same here I loved her pairing with both boys and after kkk9 loving zain jas more