Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Comparing Rashami to jasmine shouldn't be done lol 🤣

I agree with you. Rashami is a waaaayyy better actress than jasmine. Or even Nia. 

Because she's been acting for long and she has that talent. Her acting is to the point and very nuanced. 

While since you made a comparison between Rashami and jasmine. I would like to highlight why Rashami is better. 

Jasmin has played all the sweet, bubbly girl in her shows. Like the same character on repeat. So she doesn't have much range. She just have few signature expressions which she repeats in scenes of every kind. 

And I can say this because I've watched all her shows. 

Nia is still turning out to be better than my expectations. I remember commenting on a thread on ITV forum that nia can't act. 

But to my surprise, she's doing fine. Better than I expected her to be. 

I hope to does diverse roles in the future to better her acting skills more. 

Well, let's see how the trps will come out after Rashami's entry. 

I completely agree Jasmin only does chirpy bubbly kind of roles but the moment something different comes up she falls flat.

I have seen TEI and bits and pieces of Dil happy ji and honestly I could'nt different Kate between twinkle and happy coz both are same.

And Nia is an awesome actor I loved her in the cancer track of Ek gawar behena hai 

Also in twisted too

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i didn't understand.can you please explain what she did to rashmi n nia?

This is not about hater or something. 

Jasmine is been well known in the blinds to resort to below the belt slandering of her Co-actresses by her PR's smear campaign. 

Like she did with Rashami in the last show. She did with Nia in this show. She thought the PH will bend to her whim like last time but this is ekta. She threw her out. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

I completely agree Jasmin only does chirpy bubbly kind of roles but the moment something different comes up she falls flat.

I have seen TEI and bits and pieces of Dil happy ji and honestly I could'nt different Kate between twinkle and happy coz both are same.

And Nia is an awesome actor I loved her in the cancer track of Ek gawar behena hai 

Also in twisted too

Oh Nia was good in twisted. I liked her. 

But still Nia has a long way to go. 

With experience, her skills would very much improve. 

I still somewhere feel Nia is unable to do emotional scenes well. It looks quite forced.

But yesterday I saw her angry scenes while she screams "bhaag! Bhaag!  Aise nahi marungi tujhe. Danke ki chot par marungi ". 

That was good. 

Nia has the potential, if she utilises it, she will be even better actress. 

About jasmine, jitna kam bolo utna achcha hai 😆

Bandi has no talent isiliye she resorts to cheap tactics to slander her own Co actors. I'm glad it didn't work this time and she was thrown out. 

No wonder she's friends with Shukla. This awful behavior will lead her nowhere at all. 

TEI was the height of her career that's it. Also,  that serial was more popular because of the original punj. He was extremely popular and when he left the show, the trp dropped and show was closed. 

Kavana_cool thumbnail

I still somewhere feel Nia is unable to do emotional scenes well. It looks quite forced.

But yesterday I saw her angry scenes while she screams "bhaag! Bhaag!  Aise nahi marungi tujhe. Danke ki chot par marungi ". 

That was good. 

Bandi has no talent isiliye she resorts to cheap tactics to slander her own Co actors. I'm glad it didn't work this time and she was thrown out. 

No wonder she's friends with Shukla. This awful behavior will lead her nowhere at all. 

TEI was the height of her career that's it. Also,  that serial was more popular because of the original punj. He was extremely popular and when he left the show, the trp dropped and show was closed. 

Dsdt mey it was rashmi who was spreading fake articles and you are getting all that matters here and blaming jasmin for it. It shows how you hate her and about tei before hero entry also trp was above 2.+ and then they ruined kunj character so trp dropped but zain jasmin attracted viewers to watch it and it was going good but it was supposed to be 1 year project and actors were knowing it before only they dont wanted to drag it so they off air it and trp koyi ek key wajh nahi aatha hain zain and jasmin were equally popular and in her other shows there were no article like this then its other actress if dsdt who did it 

That was good. 

@Bold what's Bandi ? 

I agree with you partially because I am not aware what is DSD and how she slander her co stars

I loved TEI and that original Kunj was so dreamy 😍 and the best actor out of the trio IMO for me TEI ended when he left.

And I thought Jasmin was good in the later part of the show compared to the loud OTT acting she did in the 1st episode.

But I was wrong she mastered few expressions and repeats it at the drop of a hat.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

@Bold what's Bandi ? 

I agree with you partially because I am not aware what is DSD and how she slander her co stars

I loved TEI and that original Kunj was so dreamy 😍 and the best actor out of the trio IMO for me TEI ended when he left.

And I thought Jasmin was good in the later part of the show compared to the loud OTT acting she did in the 1st episode.

But I was wrong she mastered few expressions and repeats it at the drop of a hat.

Bandi is basically a slang which means a woman. 

I'm aware of her cheap tactics because I was around during dsdt and bigg boss. 

TEI was love only coz of siddhant (original Kunj). 

When he left, the show lost it's soul and hence was ended bec it didn't fetch trp like before. 

But few people here think, siddhant nahi but jasmine was the main thing in the show 😂because according to them show has good trps before Kunj ki entry. 🤣

Inko yaad bhi hai, EVERYBODY watched the show for siddhant only. Just him. 

When he came, TEI was a trp monster. But when he left trp thi hi nahi. Even before his entry, trp was average. 

Siddhant was the golden goose of the show period. Some people can't accept it. 🤣

Jasmine is an absolute non actress. She can't act. Period. 

Isiliye she does such cheap stuff. But I'm glad ekta kicked her out instead of listening to her. 

Pehle she should learn acting. Every role of hers is the exact same. 

Kavana_cool thumbnail

Some jasmin haters here are in delusional world 🤣. They are cooking story like there favourite did and they are promoting there favourite kunj here like anything ithna hey acha hain tho abh thak kyu jobless hain the other actors of tei like zain and jasmin worked back to back because they are professional and people loved there acting so they reached still here and many people loves them and if jas fans praise her it's her PR lol she has many fans but they dont spread negativity hate like other actress fans do 

And zain jas even director of tei knows that its 1 year project so they finished it but here people think its because of there hero 

Bandi is basically a slang which means a woman. 

I'm aware of her cheap tactics because I was around during dsdt and bigg boss. 

TEI was love only coz of siddhant (original Kunj). 

When he left, the show lost it's soul and hence was ended bec it didn't fetch trp like before. 

But few people here think, siddhant nahi but jasmine was the main thing in the show 😂because according to them show has good trps before Kunj ki entry. 🤣

Inko yaad bhi hai, EVERYBODY watched the show for siddhant only. Just him. 

When he came, TEI was a trp monster. But when he left trp thi hi nahi. Even before his entry, trp was average. 

Siddhant was the golden goose of the show period. Some people can't accept it. 🤣

Jasmine is an absolute non actress. She can't act. Period. 

Isiliye she does such cheap stuff. But I'm glad ekta kicked her out instead of listening to her. 

Pehle she should learn acting. Every role of hers is the exact same. 

I agree all the her shows were non trp spinners like Dil happy ji which was pushed off air as soon as it went on air LOL

Vaniraaj007 thumbnail

At kavana cool what's wrong with u..  They are instigating u and u are getting  instigated . Come on y bringing in sid here.  All three were an integral part of tei . A true fan knows that each of them were imp. Sid left so show was down no denial on that.  But if u are a true fan u know  that when jas ws not there for few days cause of dengue and when rumours of her quitting came out what was the impact.  And when Zayn was not there in the show what was the impact.  

Vaniraaj007 thumbnail

Kavana cool they are making use of this situation and trying to split sidmin fans into  sidhant and Jasmin fans.  They are trying to Break tei fandom.  Y are you falling into their trap. Sidmin were fab andtheir chemistry was on fire.  Remember what sid said chem was his most hated sub but jas made it his favorite. So please don't speak ill about sid. The trio zidmin were amazing. Tei is still in our hearts. We don't want our 5 yr fandom to break because of this.  Let them continue with their rant about  jas.  We know her skills.  Its not simply  she got  3 awards.  And remember they are not critics.  They will continue to speak like this and put down her acting to show their hatred.  Let them do na.  Y are  u bothered. Life is not simple.  There will be ups and downs. Remember how was last year for jas.  It was great but we never made use of it and made fun of others. And please yaar don't drag in sid and tei here.  We the true fans of tei knows the reality. Let others speak whatever they want. So please ignore these people and one more thing sidmin was the soul of the show and please nothing against sid. For me and all tei fans it's sidmin and zidmin and twinj forever