Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so good ! Omg I love it. I’m a PreRish fan just fyi but reading your story from every angle is such and eye opening experience. I love all the in depth conversations between AnuJaj and Prerish. How broken Prerna is, only a mother can understand. And all her regrets are justifiable as she could never go back and remedy her mistakes. It’s true what Mr Bajaj said to Anurag, he didn’t make Prerna turn out this way, Anurag’s own misdeeds made her like that. Her grief her sadness her guilt for an innocent life gone made Prerna this way. She was heartbroken. She wanted to kill herself. But Mr Bajaj brought time for, gave her something else to focus about. I love how you expanded the views of the show to better fit those missing holes. Thank you for this lovely piece ♥️🥰

Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

"That is the thing about unresolved past... It always finds you..."

Bajaj cut the call then kept his phone at the table and sipped his tea, looking up he saw Komolika approaching him and smirked then nodded at the man standing behind him and he nodded back and moved to make a call. His acts seem nonchalant but at the same time precisely calculated, he is a person who knows when to use his mind and when to comply with his heart.

Komolika reached his table, kept her clutch on the table and took the seat opposite to his, taking off her glasses, she glanced at his smirking form and commented “After hearing your precious comments the other night, I never thought we would be seeing each other so sooner Mr. Bajaj…” she smirks at him.

Bajaj shrugs his shoulder “Oh I still stand by each and every word I said but sometimes your audacity Mrs. Basu surprises me… I must say I considered you as a worthy opponent but you disappointed me…”

Komolika exasperates “Is this again going to be one of your trails in which you would try to instigate me against my husband and try to destroy our Relationship…”

This time Bajaj chuckles keeping his hand on his mouth “Mrs.Basu that relationship of yours doesn’t even need any instigation for its destruction as it is already a thing that we call…” he gestures as if trying to remember “Ah! yes, a see-through Pretense…” Komolika grits her teeth at that and before she could say anything Bajaj cuts her “And trust me Mrs.Basu I’m least interested in playing home wrecker in your life as you can see I’m a busy man but some nuisance from your side came to my knowledge so that’s why you are here…”

Komolika looks at him quizzically “What?”

Bajaj sighs and then turns his head to nod at his man who nods back and immediately brings the phone and keeps it in front of Komolika.

Komolika doesn’t touch the phone but raises her head to look at Bajaj who gestures her to pick it up. She picks it up gingerly and gasps as she looks at the screen wide-eyed, her dear brother Ronit is tied up to a chair in a quiet shady place, he doesn’t seem to be in a very good condition either as she analyzes his bruised face.

Bajaj thoroughly enjoys her expression as he firmly keeps his stare on her while she squirms looking at her brother, she huffs and throws the phone away which breaks as soon as it collides with the floor and stands up while slamming her hands on the table and yelling “I’m not going to let this go you…Ap Acha nahi kar rahe…” Fury blazing from her eyes

Bajaj nonchalantly clicks his tongue as he tilts his head sideways and eyes her fuming form “Mrs. Basu do you really think I give a damn about it...” He says as he raises his eyebrow “Aren’t you wasting your energy like this surely we can communicate like civilized people we are or at least I consider myself one or you can have your screaming spree which by the end would be merely a time waste…”

She clenches her jaw and leans back from the table then folds her arms across her chest, her expression defiant and her form rigid “How in the world could this happen…”

“What do you want?” She spats

Bajaj leans forward and keeps his intertwined hands on the table, His ruthlessness taking over his form as he stares at Komolika with unfathomable expression, He then speaks in cold menacing tone “Stay away from Prerna…”

Komolika snickers at him “Why don’t you go and tell that to you dear wife to stay the hell away from me and my husband…”

Bajaj shakes his head as he stands up and walk over to her side only to step into her comfort zone, his height towering her, He lowers his head to look her in the eyes and whispers in a threatening tone “Here is a thing Mrs. Basu, you want to fight her in business go ahead and use all your lovely cheap tricks but if you ever tried to harm her physically or tried to endanger her life then I will personally make sure you along with your accomplice do not witness the next rising of sun…”

Komolika felt a chill run down her spine as she witnesses the dark menacing look in his eyes and hears his tone, she wasn’t the one who gets scared easily but it was different, she was used to interacting with Anurag and Prerna as she knew their limits but this man here had his own principles and limits she had no idea about.

He leans back and straightens his coat as if nothing happened then passes her a cold smile which leaves her all confused as to how many shades this man has.

She eyes him trying to understand or read his stance when he speaks up while shoving his hands in his pockets “You should have realized that by now, she doesn’t live with Basu anymore but me “Rishab Bajaj” and I’m very protective about my family…” He whispers once again stepping into her comfort zone, his eyes turning darker “ and I will make sure you drown and die before you even think about throwing her off the bridge again…” with that he nods at her and moves ahead leaving a stunned Komolika behind.

************************

Kuki wanders around the house dragging her milky white comforter in search of her father when she spots him sitting on the lounge couch intently working on his laptop which was lying on his lap.

She sneaks up to him and then lies down on the couch in space beside him and tries to snuggle her head on his lap in space between laptop and his body.

Bajaj watches her antics amusedly before putting his laptop away and cradling her head so she can lie comfortably and pats her hair as he asks her about her day.

Prerna who was searching for Kuki around the house witness this scene and her lips curls up in a smile, for her this father-daughter duo were iconic. The hard-core Mr. Bajaj turns into a puddle of mush in front of his daughter.

Kuki notices Prerna standing there and gestures her to join them “Come na Prerna we can tease papa here…” Mr.Bajaj chuckles while gesturing Prerna to sit.

She shakes her head and goes to sit there as Kuki curls her legs up to give her space to sit.

Prerna eyes Kuki amusedly and says “Mr.Bajaj apko nahi lagta ye god mein soya hua baby size mein tohra bara hogaya hai…” Bajaj and Prerna laugh as they hear Kuki whine “Prerna you were on my team…”

They both enjoy Kuki antics as she comically tells them about how much she enjoyed her day at college and how spicy was the street vendors' food, she also shares her first rikshaw experience.

They both never realize when Kuki fell asleep talking to them as they both enjoyed the eerie silence when Prerna breaks it while reminiscing about little Kuki “Mr. Bajaj If one thing you want to bring back from the past what would that be?”

“Your Smile…” there was an instant reply.

She raises her head only to find his chocolate brown eyes gazing into hers. His eyes spoke volume, the warmth these eyes were relaying felt really captivating, she could read in them that there wasn’t any lie in his statement, her gaze wavers a bit under his constant as stare as she looks away and tried to change the topic.

“Ah When…. When is that you are leaving for Lonalvla?” She stammers but quickly gains back her composure and changes the topic.

He could read her as she adjusted her façade “Typical Prerna…” he thinks amusedly

“Tonight…” He goes along with her as he cannot afford to make her feel uncomfortable anymore. If only he could melt those ice walls surrounding her heart and make heartbeat like it use to beat before if only he could return her back to her naïve form, he could swear that he is going to protect it with his life but that wasn’t possible as he knows nothing can force her to change expect when she wills it for herself. All he can do is wait and he is good at waiting “Isn’t he…”

**************************************

His car steadily moved on the roads of Lonavla as he works on his laptop in the backseat, the sun has set and slowly the darkness was creeping in the surroundings and the smell of rain was occupying the car was making its environment more pleasant.

Bajaj was engrossed in his work when suddenly the driver slammed breaks and his whole body jerked with a laptop falling on his feet. He looks up holding his head to witness pure horror on the face of the driver as he fumbles with the seat belt.

“What the hell happened Ashok?” He asks still trying to grasp the situation when he heard Ashok’s fumbled words “Sir something came tumbling in front of our car… it looks… like a child…” As soon as the words reached his ears, he was out of the car moving towards the object curled up like a ball in front of the car.

His steps waver as he tries to make something of the situation when he hears Ashok talking to the emergency services.

He crouches down on his feet and sees the child hardly of one foot lying on the floor latched onto something, He gently tries to turn the child in his direction when he hears a whimper. He turns her only to see a babyface girl looking back at him with scared doe shaped eyes as she wriggles slightly in his grip.

Those eyes…. He stills… those eyes were similar to the pair of eyes he saw eight years back…those eyes reminded him of the same naïve Prerna… how can they be so similar?

Next up Anulika 

Edited by Diya121 - 4 years ago
Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome yaar 

This is for you❤️

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘💐💐💐💐💐🥀🥀🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🥀🥀💐💐🌺🌸🌸🌺🥀🥀🥀🥀🌼🌼🌷🌷🌷🌻🌻🌻🌺🌸🥀🥀🌺💮🌺💐🌺🥀🥀🌺

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Prerna eyes Kuki amusedly and says “Mr.Bajaj apko nahi lagta ye god mein soya hua baby size mein tohra bara hogaya hai…” Bajaj and Prerna laugh as they hear Kuki whine “Prerna you were on my team…”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update I loved it. Give me fourth part already 😍

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg ! Sneha ZINDA HAI ! 

Firstly, Bajaj ! Yes ! That’s the King we all know and love ! He doesn’t care if you want to attack via business as it’s a fairplay ! But once someone attacks his Personal Life ! That’s when the gloves are coming off ! I love how his Psychotic side is shown to people who endangers his family. And Prerna is his Queen ! Komo is just to egotistical and arrogant but finally got a little hint of how limitless Rishab will go !

Also that bit between the three of them ? I love how you show that Kukki’s antic. How she still remains her Papa’s ladli. How their relationship is loving and that she knows, no matter how strict and cold her father may seem, he has ALWAYS has a soft spot for her. And Prerna blended in seamlessly with the two of them. She was Mumma, and always will be to Kukki.

Lastly Sneha ! How fitting it is that Destiny let Rishab be the one that found her. He was ready for her to be his daughter even from the beginning. And I know he will be the one that can mend Prerna’s heart.

I love this story and you did a very great job with rolling with what bakwas the CV’s are throwing for us. Thank youuuu for that ♥️🥰🎉😘🎊🎉😘🥰♥️

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ruthless Bajaj with Komolika.... Papa Bajaj with Kukki.... Patient Bajaj with Prerna.... Do many shades this man has....what can I say.... He's a complete man.... Loved the introduction of Sneha and looking forward to their bond now.... 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Diya!!! I hope i m right if not than correct me!!! Well what should i say about this story of your!!!! I loved it for God's Damn Sake. Everything is freaking on point i don't think i have any complaint against it!!! Update soon waiting to read next chapter!!!!

Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

🤗

Edited by Diya121 - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That conversation between Mr Bajaj and Komolika was flawlessly enchanting. ❤️

You portrayed his various shades with sheer perfection.