Ronakshi cannot die! They will live in my heart forever!

Nonameforme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Utter nonsense! What the hell is wrong with the channel! Are they goddamn mad!? Such a good show is going off air and what is replacing it , that anupamaa serial. Again the show will show a "bechari aurat who cannot do anything and is helpless and bla bla bla" that's all starplus knows. I still cannot believe my beautiful show KHKT is going off air. The whole team of khkt worked hard day and night just to entertain us and they also recieved immense love from us fans then why such a foolish and stupid decision! They treated us with wonderful moments of love and intense scenes of romance and now they are just quitting abruptly! Seriously not fair. I am a loyal fan and will remain so. I am genuinely telling you that I will keep writing stories on this forum. I don't care if anyone reads it or not. Another thing. SANJEEVANI GOT AN EXTENSION BUT KHKT DID NOT!!!!

That is soo not cool. I am done with starplus forever now. I don't care what happens to it. I am genuinely disheartened. Sorry if I was too harsh during this post but this was the only place where l could pour out my feelings.

Bye.

A Ronakshi fan.