Beyhadh 2

13.03.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya is wiping her face from holi colors. Hears. Rishi voice. She rushes out. MJ says you killed my Rishi. Will tell Rudra. Maya tries to stop him. He pushes her away. MJ-Maya point guns at each other. Rudra is in Rishi room. Sees the camcorder. Cries. There is gun shot. 

Flashback 8 hours ago--

Maya replays Antara's words. Antara says don't punish son for the father's sins. Maya says won't. Rudra is my heart beat. Rudra says and she and Antara are his heart beat. Maya says should never forgive women like you Antara, but you gave me my Rudra who has totally filled colors in my life. So I forgive you today. 

MJ is back from outside and tells Amir to kill the news. Rudra arrives. MJ says just needed you. Maya says so we are here. MJ says this is first holi after Rishis death. We could have enjoyed. Rudra says we can still enjoy. Maya says we should celebrate for the world. Heard Mrs. Roy puts colors first? MJ says Antara is not in any condition to play. Maya says there is another Mrs Roy here. All responsibilities are mine. Right papa? MJ nods. Maya wishes MJ and leaves. 

It's Holi. Rudra comes to Anu. She is about to put color on Rudra. He stops her. MJ says what kind of Holi is this, if you don't put colors? What would Rishi think? Maya says if Rishi was here, he would want his mom to celebrate. She puts color on Antara. Rajeev is there too. Rudra wishes Antara. Anu-Adi wish Antara. 

Maya comes to MJ to put tika on him. MJ stops her. Rudra says Maya is doing what you should be doing. Mom has supported you all her life, support Mom. Rishi would want you to support Mom too. MJ goes with color to put on Antara but she stops him. She leaves. All go after her. 

Maya asks MJ how long will you escape me? I have colored ur whole world such that all are with Antara and u are alone. All the people here are wondering if MJ did this to Antara? She puts color on MJ. He leaves. Rudra comes and backhugs Maya and says love u. If u din come. Maya says am always here. If u can't see, then feel from heart. Am a habit u can't leave. She takes two colors and puts on him and says like you can't separate these two colors, no one can separate us. Mayra hug. 

MJ comes to Rishis room and says since the day u were born, always put color first on u and will do today too. If u were here with me, we could have saved Rudra from sunky Manvi. U used to save all in the camera. Where is it? These memories only remain. Need to use it. MJ puts on and it plays. Rishi says Maya Maya Maya. Everytime, I take her name, get a strange feeling. 

Maya comes to Rudras room and recollects Mayra paint romance. She is in bathroom and cleans her face. She hears Rishis voice. It says bhai wanna tell u about the girl I am in love with. She rushes out of the bathroom. 

Part 2

Maya sees Rishis video about him saying how Maya is a secret. Flashback of MayRi scenes, Video says, when she saved him during Durga Puja, says had he not gone to her place on party night, she won't be impressed. Rishis says, She is strange and scary. Doesn't wanna come in front of the world. MJ comes and says coz she knew the day Rishis dad found out, it would be last day for Maya and her games. MJ is in tears. He says you killed my Rishi. Maya shakes her head saying no. You killed my child, I snatched ur child. MJ strangles Maya. MJ says won't kill you so easily. Now Rudra will find out and his hate will be ur first punishment. 

Part 3

Maya asks MJ not to tell anything to Rudra or she will tell him about MJ-Manvi too. MJ says tell him. I will only lose respect, but he will hate you. You killed his brother. Rudra will not spare you. MJ says ur love will be ur noose. And Rishis death won't let Rudra release that noose around u. 

MJ goes downstairs. Maya thinks Rudra cant hate me. MJ can't reach Rudra. Maya gets her gun. She comes down to see MJ-Rudra talk. They go aside. Maya follows. MJ is in car. Maya drives behind. Maya recollects Rudras vows. Flashback of MayRa post marriage scenes. Bg-chaha tujhe. 

MJ stops the car. Maya rushes to him. She asks where is Rudra? MJ says with these hands I raised Rishi, and you killed him. Who will save you now? Maya asks where is Rudra? MJ says far from you. So that he is safe. When Rudra finds out you are Rishis killer, he will know you are a monster. MJ says I gave him the camcorder. He will find out all. Din want you in front of you or he would have killed you. Din want him to taint his hands with ur blood. It's my right. He points gun at Maya. Maya says 10years waited for this. In my hate I lost all, my humanity too. Then Rudra taught me to live but you took him from me too. She takes out her gun. 

Rudra is shown watching the camcorder. He is in tears. Rudra looks up angrily.Maya says love din get it's due end but my hate will. They point guns at each other. Pull trigger. 

Later splatter of blood shown. Cops say two bullets fired. But seems there were three people here. 

Precap-- New sony promo of Maya with Vikram. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for WU😊

Things escalated so quickly.

I guess I'll need courage to watch further episodes with the leap nearing reality

Edited by -Ayushi- - 4 years ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

So it will be leap?

& 3ppls on the spot?

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't like the fact that it was a massive hurried episode. 

Would havr liked it if things got a end like no more annoying anu. If Maya had an face off with shivin, if she got to say her part of the story a d den the second part could have begun. 

I also do not like how Maya is still vulnerable in front of Mj, just once she nichod 'Ed him. Man!! Mj handled her like a rubber doll n threw her on that couch. Ashish was terrific in that scene. 

Sad they are changing the time slot. Many will not be able to see. 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Crazy episode...too many things happened at too fast a pace! Rudra Maya separation was so unceremonious...just that foreshadowing dialogue from Maya that she would be in his heart if not in front of his eyes! And now we will see a Maya with no memory of Rudra trapped with the new villain in some house☹️! And what will Rudra do in the meantime...hate Maya, look for her to ask her why she did all this or try to uncover the real truth??? Too many loopholes & questions!! 

Ashish was superb today. I actually liked his acting today...he broke that monotonous one eyebrow raised smirk in his face which has kind of been MJ’s trade mark since the beginning of the show. He showed some real emotions.

We are in for a roller coaster ride from Monday...memory loss, fake husband, lead couple separated...sounds more like a kekta ma serial. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So the third guy would be Vikram. He took Maya with her. But my question is agar Maya ko goli lagi toh uske sir pe chot aur leg pe fracture kaise hua ? Kya jhol hai 

Edited by ANGELshweta - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

OMG so rushed! You know what. Today is when Beyhadh 2 was supposedly ending and going online. Is it possible that they shot this ending before the plan changed, hence the rushed ending? They planned on leaving it open-ended, but now they have to introduce this new twist of Vikram to keep the story going. In the meantime, they'll work it out and bring MJ and Rudra back later again.

Armu4eva thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

OMG so rushed! You know what. Today is when Beyhadh 2 was supposedly ending and going online. Is it possible that they shot this ending before the plan changed, hence the rushed ending? They planned on leaving it open-ended, but now they have to introduce this new twist of Vikram to keep the story going. In the meantime, they'll work it out and bring MJ and Rudra back later again.

Nope. Holi episode were shot after the whole off air drama was cleared. BH has a habit of rushing past important reveal and dragging filler tracks. Sloppy execution is one of the biggest drawbacks of this show along with a lack of balance. 

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Nope. Holi episode were shot after the whole off air drama was cleared. BH has a habit of rushing past important reveal and dragging filler tracks. Sloppy execution is one of the biggest drawbacks of this show along with a lack of balance. 

Hmm then that is a bad style of theirs. It seriously looked like this was the ending that they had originally planned.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

‘Beyhadh 2’ is a finite series and all characters are written well in advance and all of them have a specified beginning and ending revolving around Maya’s love life.”

This was written in the IF article , the one about Ankit's entry. So possibly again the execution issues.

Whatever be the case, the episode just flew , this leap plot is totally disturbing😒