Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

people hate the lead characters of the top trp show kdb. still it's getting good trps.there are shows like khkt ..bp which were loved by the audience.but they were scrapped up soon so i dont think all good shows get good trps n all trps shows are better.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Well I’m watching this show for Kunal and Aneri...I like them both..and the little girl jugnu is good...apart from that, the story is not great and the supporting cast as well. Archits mother was the most irritating thing I’ve ever come across on tv..she’s actually unbearable and completely without class ..and to watch her even for a few minutes pushed my buttons to the limits.. I wonder why the writers put in characters like her...they could have had an objecting MIL..but someone who was likeable, who had dignity and class ...this woman took irritation to an all time low.. Anyway tbh, I’m watching the other shows on colors ..barrister babu, choti sardhani and Shakti...they are getting better trps because they are giving us a better package...everything, Story, characterization, acting by the whole cast..mains and sides....barrister babu and choti sardhani have got heros that are really setting an example for all men....they are truly progressive shows with good storylines.. I really think EKTa needs to go with the times now. She’s still stuck on that Bollywood nonsense ...multiple marriages, Casanova heros,  helpless heroines who are cheated by everyone , ...Bepanah pyaar had a good storyline and a fantastic lead pair and the show started off so well..but she insisted on making an old lady who looked like a typical evil MIL the main villain and they gave her so much of screenspace that she killed the show...maybe that actress is related to her lol..that’s why she dominated the show and took it of air..🤦🏽‍♀️.. anyway here in pavitra bhagya..I think she needs to get the writers to write something really gripping...the storyline needs something dramatic that will really interest the viewers. At the moment our lead Reyansh..can’t compare anywhere near the heros of choti sardhani and barrister babu who are selfless, upright, honest men who will do anything to protect the honor of the heroine ... So people really need to like the characters..then they will watch and trps will increase..

jasminerahul thumbnail

sp is not a good choice.they axe  their shows early.even though khkt had decent trps they ended it all of a sudden.zee n Sony treat their serials better .yes time slot should change.the rival channel has a super hit serial on the same time. so this show may not get trps

Originally posted by: Mages

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1240529927675334656?s=20

its 1.1...🤦🏻‍♀️

this slot is a jinx seriously even bepanah pyaarr stuck with that needle when it was aired

EK should think of a time slot change to it

this show should have given to zee or sp

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

people hate the lead characters of the top trp show kdb. still it's getting good trps.there are shows like khkt ..bp which were loved by the audience.but they were scrapped up soon so i dont think all good shows get good trps n all trps shows are better.

I was talking  about the current shows on colors channel that are getting good trps...not ektas long running shows that have a loyal audience . The shows on colors that I was referring to have good storylines, apart from good acting...even though the leads are fairly new and don’t have a strong fan base like the leads from Ekta shows ...yet these shows are doing well...because people are appreciating their stories.  And shows like bepanah pyaar ...although popular with a certain audience went off air due to poor trps that resulted from the writers messing up the story. And I watched that show from the beginning until the last episode and saw it get destroyed..so I know what I’m talking about, ..the viewers who continued watching bepanah pyaar watched it because we loved the lead pair...but we were all disappointed with what the writers did to the story. And shows like Khkt as well..started off well and went off the rail ...and lost viewership..I used to watch the show but then lost interest,,

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

sp is not a good choice.they axe  their shows early.even though khkt had decent trps they ended it all of a sudden.zee n Sony treat their serials better .yes time slot should change.the rival channel has a super hit serial on the same time. so this show may not get trps

I don’t think any channel continues with a show that’s not benefiting them financially...I’ve watched shows on Sony that got axed within a few months or even just within 2 months ...like Yeh moh moh pe daage,  iti si khushi, etc..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

i was not talking about bepannah. sorry for the mistake .I was talking about bepannah.it was very popular but it didn't good trps.khkt did not really lose the viewership.it always had steady trps.always between 1.7-1.8.it was not pulled off air due to low trps.only one or 2 weeks it reached top10.but people loved the show more than the trp shows

I was talking  about the current shows on colors channel that are getting good trps...not ektas long running shows that have a loyal audience . The shows on colors that I was referring to have good storylines, apart from good acting...even though the leads are fairly new and don’t have a strong fan base like the leads from Ekta shows ...yet these shows are doing well...because people are appreciating their stories.  And shows like bepanah pyaar ...although popular with a certain audience went off air due to poor trps that resulted from the writers messing up the story. And I watched that show from the beginning until the last episode and saw it get destroyed..so I know what I’m talking about, ..the viewers who continued watching bepanah pyaar watched it because we loved the lead pair...but we were all disappointed with what the writers did to the story. And shows like Khkt as well..started off well and went off the rail ...and lost viewership..I used to watch the show but then lost interest,,

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

yes.you are right.but still zee n Sony run their less trp shows more than sp 

I don’t think any channel continues with a show that’s not benefiting them financially...I’ve watched shows on Sony that got axed within a few months or even just within 2 months ...like Yeh moh moh pe daage,  iti si khushi, etc..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Leela, please post the weekly  Trps further in the same thread. 

I made it sticky so that it will be there on the front page for your convenience.😊

Pavitra Bhagya DT.

Indira1211 thumbnail

i was not talking about bepannah. sorry for the mistake .I was talking about bepannah.it was very popular but it didn't good trps.khkt did not really lose the viewership.it always had steady trps.always between 1.7-1.8.it was not pulled off air due to low trps.only one or 2 weeks it reached top10.but people loved the show more than the trp shows

there have been top shows on Starplus that went off air when they were in the top 10...like Naamkaran...which like you know was and still is so popular with a huge fan base. And the rumor was that it looked like it was the producers decision to take the show off air rather than the channel...because of channel interference in the writing of the show and of a dispute between the makers and the channel..

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Leela, please post the weekly  Trps further in the same thread. 

I made it sticky so that it will be there on the front page for your convenience.😊

Pavitra Bhagya DT.

thank u so much...🙏🏼