Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Absolutely correct - had this track after separation perhaps it would have made sense given time since their consummation and separation plus they were in love and all that. But this sudden oops baby is way too weird but again it’s magic.

The thing is and I have noticed every single ITV show starts out good and then just goes down. Are they scared to stick to story? Are they being pressured? They have no story? I don’t know but it’s a pattern.

The creatives have a gold mine and they are busy collecting stones - focus on the loopholes and complete the story - see how it soars but nope they want to show us twins saga - from aman/kabir, Laila/Chandni to these new babies🙄🙄🙄🙄
Last line - GOLD 👏👏👏👏

if they just focus on loopholes we will have a heera in our hands.But they r busy bringing in new tracks.all starshows are closely monitored by sitara. No free reins is given 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

if they just focus on loopholes we will have a heera in our hands.But they r busy bringing in new tracks.all starshows are closely monitored by sitara. No free reins is given 

I thought that was during Murdoch’s time, Disney is the same? They are closing that Dadi show too I heard? So if they don’t give free reign why lure in audiences with false advertising?marketing tactic !’

Yes you are right close the bloody loopholes, solve the MU, and redemption- that’s it but no it’s Laila and two Laila and wolves and then who knows what?

Jiss555 thumbnail

I thought that was during Murdoch’s time, Disney is the same? They are closing that Dadi show too I heard? So if they don’t give free reign why lure in audiences with false advertising?marketing tactic !’

Yes you are right close the bloody loopholes, solve the MU, and redemption- that’s it but no it’s Laila and two Laila and wolves and then who knows what?

I read an article by khkt director. In it how post leap he wants to have a track about a successful FL.but channel curbs it and he had to make the FL an abla bharatheya  nari

vibha28 thumbnail

I read an article by khkt director. In it how post leap he wants to have a track about a successful FL.but channel curbs it and he had to make the FL an abla bharatheya  nari

That’s very sad when the reign is taken over. A director if he has a vision then he should be allowed to go ahead with that. I remember when Quentin Tarantino was making pulp fiction and wanted to cast John Travolta- all the big production houses said no as Travolta had lots of flops and asked Quentin to cast another bankable star. Quentin didn’t agree and finally he got what he wanted and we all know how classy pulp fiction is and John Travolta was amazing in it. Back then Quentin had zero backing and he was a no name director but he said he would shelve the movie than not taking John. Sadly that level of conviction is lacking in Indian entertainment industry. I know comparing Hollywood to this is not a correct comparison but I meant to address the belief in your convictions and how badly will you fight for it.

Why would a channel not want an independent successful FL? It reeks of the age old institution where women are better suited in kitchen barefoot and pregnant which is absolute BS.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I find certain kind of an arrogance when it comes to redeeming a  ML..  Not only in this show but it's almost all shows..  It's like u just don't want to confront the injustice happened to a woman.. The narrative does not want to do justice to the woman who was humiliated and thrashed and as a result we do not see the woman herself who was wronged speak straight forwardly about it.. Her ways to trouble Aman are childish compared to the serious insults that were thrown at her by him..  

First of all I believe a character should not be taken to a point where he has to be redeemed..  But if he does, what's wrong in making him repent,  introspective and make corrections..  Instead we see the leads get marred by so many problems that by the time,  it's time to finally confront the ML for his wrong deeds and attitude,  everything is forgotten even by the FL who was the first hand victim..  Look at the writer.. People are asking him to bring out Anita's truth and instead they get a bhashan on how it's not wrong for Aman and Alice to be dating as they were adults...  This is what they think about our intellect..  If the family knows about Aliya which includes Aman,  do they realise that only makes Aman and company all the more disgusting,  who threw Roshni out for the deeds of someone they trusted and about whom Roshni was alerting them all the time👎🏼

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I tried to binge watch some shows but nothing is getting my intrest. I love books that's a constant but other than jadoo I am not interested in any tele watching .I tried to watch movies like houseful 4 ,bala etc but I stopped within 10 minutes.I tried some English moves but same effect. 

So jinn has such a hold over me and that maybe the reason I am getting bored with bb.i was following bb in insta and YouTube to know about our competition. But from last week I am seriously getting bored .I dont feel anything when they show about satisfied or women empowerment or whatever

So now a days I dont find bb such a competition for jinn.But trp shows otherwise so I am nobody to comment but it's my perspective. 

But trust me there has to be some magical logic in  magic.in Harry Potter whenever there is a magical remedy to a dilemma they will explain the magical reason behind it.so we wont question the story

But jinn is full of loopholes.so our connection to jinn will get lost some where 

For example (roshni underwent surgery the next day after intimacy.fight all zehral and saved the sinking house,went to minar all in the same day,next day wedding anniversary then laila.See no logic.How will anybody gets pregnant within three or 4 days post intimacy,absurd)

In jinn, both Ayaana and Jinn are very mechanical when it comes to magic..  In harry Potter they literally learnt magic to get the result they wanted to..  Here ki amifa is a solution to all problems..  Roshni had magic in her clips now in her hands.. We really don't know how she works. Initially they showed that Roshni didn't know how exactly to control and use her powers..  I wish they had spent sometime showing us Roshni learning about her powers as well..  Aman could have helped her out...  Some challenges and some exploration about herself..  And some background on how Aman learnt his magic...  Here they do whatever is told to them,  which is also fine but we hardly see them finding some solutions to their own problem.. Everytime tabeezi is guiding..  Once tabeezi does not guide them,  they ended up trusting Laila instead of Chandini😆

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I find certain kind of an arrogance when it comes to redeeming a  ML..  Not only in this show but it's almost all shows..  It's like u just don't want to confront the injustice happened to a woman.. The narrative does not want to do justice to the woman who was humiliated and thrashed and as a result we do not see the woman herself who was wronged speak straight forwardly about it.. Her ways to trouble Aman are childish compared to the serious insults that were thrown at her by him..  

You are absolutely right that they find it beneath them to even consider that option. I also agree with you that it’s almost every ITV show, I used to watch CS and they are on their way to ruining that lead too who was kind, nice, and supportive to the FL. Why can’t a ML be nice and supportive husband? Why does he always have to mistrust and be rude? I am not saying no fights but what is this name calling and terrible insults. No woman deserves that and I don’t care how much you are hurt some words should never be spoken. When we ask to make the ML better their response is let’s make the FL even more childish so before they were not connecting with Aman and now they will not connect with roshni. Very very regressive mindset specially when the producer is a female. 

First of all I believe a character should not be taken to a point where he has to be redeemed..  But if he does, what's wrong in making him repent,  introspective and make corrections..  Instead we see the leads get marred by so many problems that by the time,  it's time to finally confront the ML for his wrong deeds and attitude,  everything is forgotten even by the FL who was the first hand victim..  Look at the writer.. People are asking him to bring out Anita's truth and instead they get a bhashan on how it's not wrong for Aman and Alice to be dating as they were adults...  This is what they think about our intellect..  If the family knows about Aliya which includes Aman,  do they realise that only makes Aman and company all the more disgusting,  who threw Roshni out for the deeds of someone they trusted and about whom Roshni was alerting them all the time👎🏼

This is my other issue and again you won’t find me contradicting your opinions as I agree with you. In fact I believe the audiences will love it if the ML is redeemed and he realises what he has done. The response of the director is very arrogant in my opinion and his ignorance in not understanding the question when it was very clear what was being asked points to how casually they are taking their so called “feedback” from their fans. Family had always been one dimensional their focus is always them and then roshni and whilst to a certain degree I agree I am aghast that they did not speak or were in touch with roshni for a year and suddenly all is well? I am finding it hard to understand that. Further, Amans complete trust in Alia and absolute distrust in roshni needs closure but instead director thinks we should be broad minded and accept aman with his past - what he forgets is that we already have but we do want him to do right what he has done wrong.

Jiss555 thumbnail

That’s very sad when the reign is taken over. A director if he has a vision then he should be allowed to go ahead with that. I remember when Quentin Tarantino was making pulp fiction and wanted to cast John Travolta- all the big production houses said no as Travolta had lots of flops and asked Quentin to cast another bankable star. Quentin didn’t agree and finally he got what he wanted and we all know how classy pulp fiction is and John Travolta was amazing in it. Back then Quentin had zero backing and he was a no name director but he said he would shelve the movie than not taking John. Sadly that level of conviction is lacking in Indian entertainment industry. I know comparing Hollywood to this is not a correct comparison but I meant to address the belief in your convictions and how badly will you fight for it.

Why would a channel not want an independent successful FL? It reeks of the age old institution where women are better suited in kitchen barefoot and pregnant which is absolute BS.

I think the channel heads are arrogant as*ho*** who thinks that a successful FL means deop in trp.in jinn also though there are big talk about selfindependency look how aman burns roshnis bakery down and made her helpless.To top it all look how the makers made her mom a sick lady. But for the last 4 episodes Salma is hale and hearty again.

See it's all done to make roshni a helpless female 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

In jinn, both Ayaana and Jinn are very mechanical when it comes to magic..  In harry Potter they literally learnt magic to get the result they wanted to..  Here ki amifa is a solution to all problems..  Roshni had magic in her clips now in her hands.. We really don't know how she works. Initially they showed that Roshni didn't know how exactly to control and use her powers..  I wish they had spent sometime showing us Roshni learning about her powers as well..  Aman could have helped her out...  Some challenges and some exploration about herself..  And some background on how Aman learnt his magic...  Here they do whatever is told to them,  which is also fine but we hardly see them finding some solutions to their own problem.. Everytime tabeezi is guiding..  Once tabeezi does not guide them,  they ended up trusting Laila instead of Chandini😆

That is what is going to happen today tabeezi also turn to ice .now what

It would have increased audiences liking if they had spend some episodes about how aman and tabeezi trained ayana .

vibha28 thumbnail

I think the channel heads are arrogant as*ho*** who thinks that a successful FL means deop in trp.in jinn also though there are big talk about selfindependency look how aman burns roshnis bakery down and made her helpless.To top it all look how the makers made her mom a sick lady. But for the last 4 episodes Salma is hale and hearty again.

See it's all done to make roshni a helpless female 

You are so right they are arseholes - why can’t just once we can have a strong FL and not a vamp. So if she chooses herself and doesn’t want to sacrifice she must be a bad woman. Why? Why can’t a woman put herself first and want what’s best for her? Do you know if Starplus India has any females on their board? I think it’s a male dominated organisation so male centric shows.