Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: prietyp

I seriously pity Rudra’s thinking. Even if she was hugging Yuvraj and cheating on him, who gave him the right to drag her to a brothel like place !! If not a husband , atleast be a human 

THIS ! Even if he thinks she is a gold digger  this was not the way to react. He was pissed k fine understandable he can taunt her sunao her in private( which then raises the question with what haq since he then claims.to not accept the marriage and they haven't  shown any development in their bind where he has started feeling the haq just yet so possessive bhi kyon hua out of the blue?) But this was downright unacceptable. 

Just like his fit the other day where he tried to molest her worst is he himself forgets the extent he has now gone  twice too. Not a sorry from him not even ittu sa bhi guilt. Fine he doesn't  want to say it caz ego but thoda sa remorse toh dikhao khud main hi . They forget to humanize him in those moments which makes it worse. RUDRA is not a bad guy otherwise but with pree he loses  his sanity and ends up going where he shouldn't.  I would've understood this level of rage and nastiness too had he shown any developed feelings of love, trust, haq , companionship but their is literally nothing  in their bond and he does this ughh. 

Aur kuch nahi toh saraansh ka hi soch lets. Matlab mins ago he was like sirf tere liye am accepting the sorry then he completly ends up forgetting about saraansh ghadi ghadi. It is nothing but writing failure. They forget the consistency in writing and make rudra act as a split personality . 

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes it was brutal but i disagree that it was something horrific. the near molestation situation was horrific. that was really a low blow. i dont think rudra will ever be redeemed past that for me. BUT calling preesha a dance bar girl who entertains men for money, from rudra's pov its pretty much a fact.  we let her go consistently with her shitty attitude and frankly terrible behavior because of her 'good intentions' and bechari victimhood. just because her 'intentions' are correct doesnt mean in effect she is not exactly that. i think gusse mein hi sahi but rudra actually said something very progressive here- yeh ladkiyan yeh jo karti hain, izzat se paise kamati hain. jo tum kar rahi thi wohi aab izzat se karo.  

in itv we get too wrapped up in ppl's intentions than actions. preesha IS for all intents and purposes having an affair with someone whom she's willingly assisting in covering a murder and unwillingly assisting in theft. thats reality. this is the second har that her boyfriend has stolen from the family and the fact that she thinks a fatichar like yuvraj can afford a 3 cr ka diamond har, when her father can barely afford anything as a retired judge is ludicrous. she's not a child, she should know how much her partner makes and his bar of lifestyle. on top of that her boyfriend (because that is literally what he STILL is) CLEARLY stole the necklace she was given by her in-laws AGAIN. just because she is too stupid to believe in physics and logic doesnt make it untrue. so in my opinion what rudra said is not an insult to preesha but to those women who actually have to work hard at dance bars to earn an honest living. preesha's morals are all show but in effect she helps yuvraj cheat people for money through her actions and willful ignorance. 

and as far as an affair goes- just getting physical is not an affair. she is not faithful to her marriage. not saying she should be. she should file an annulment. given the extenuating circumstances, they'd have granted it. unconsummated marriages are especially easy to annul. but instead she decided to stay in the marriage whilst plotting to take saransh with her after 6 months and go with yuvraj. thats cheating. and she knew yuvraj was there. she should have asked him to leave and told her parents at the very least about him if not rudra. especially knowing the child service ppl are there. she didnt. she is cheating. and even her family are accessories to murder. preesha bohut zyada self-righteous hain and her parents teach her to be so. their value for a life that is not related to them is so low that they think its ok to have killed him cos it was an accident. then hum hit and run k rules kyun rakhte hain constitution mein. bhar mein jaye laws. and for a JUDGE to think this way...i have no words. whats the good intention here? love? then toh rudra also has good intentions and so does mishka. she loves rudra. so why is she the villain?

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

yes it was brutal but i disagree that it was something horrific. the near molestation situation was horrific. that was really a low blow. i dont think rudra will ever be redeemed past that for me. BUT calling preesha a dance bar girl who entertains men for money, from rudra's pov its pretty much a fact.  we let her go consistently with her shitty attitude and frankly terrible behavior because of her 'good intentions' and bechari victimhood. just because her 'intentions' are correct doesnt mean in effect she is not exactly that. i think gusse mein hi sahi but rudra actually said something very progressive here- yeh ladkiyan yeh jo karti hain, izzat se paise kamati hain. jo tum kar rahi thi wohi aab izzat se karo.  

in itv we get too wrapped up in ppl's intentions than actions. preesha IS for all intents and purposes having an affair with someone whom she's willingly assisting in covering a murder and unwillingly assisting in theft. thats reality. this is the second har that her boyfriend has stolen from the family and the fact that she thinks a fatichar like yuvraj can afford a 3 cr ka diamond har, when her father can barely afford anything as a retired judge is ludicrous. she's not a child, she should know how much her partner makes and his bar of lifestyle. on top of that her boyfriend (because that is literally what he STILL is) CLEARLY stole the necklace she was given by her in-laws AGAIN. just because she is too stupid to believe in physics and logic doesnt make it untrue. so in my opinion what rudra said is not an insult to preesha but to those women who actually have to work hard at dance bars to earn an honest living. preesha's morals are all show but in effect she helps yuvraj cheat people for money through her actions and willful ignorance. 

and as far as an affair goes- just getting physical is not an affair. she is not faithful to her marriage. not saying she should be. she should file an annulment. given the extenuating circumstances, they'd have granted it. unconsummated marriages are especially easy to annul. but instead she decided to stay in the marriage whilst plotting to take saransh with her after 6 months and go with yuvraj. thats cheating. and she knew yuvraj was there. she should have asked him to leave and told her parents at the very least about him if not rudra. especially knowing the child service ppl are there. she didnt. she is cheating. and even her family are accessories to murder. preesha bohut zyada self-righteous hain and her parents teach her to be so. their value for a life that is not related to them is so low that they think its ok to have killed him cos it was an accident. then hum hit and run k rules kyun rakhte hain constitution mein. bhar mein jaye laws. and for a JUDGE to think this way...i have no words. whats the good intention here? love? then toh rudra also has good intentions and so does mishka. she loves rudra. so why is she the villain?

Oh totally with  ya on that he said the truth bomb and from his pov thanks to preesha ki chuppi he was right. No disrespect to the women who earn their livelihood like this. Absolutly NOT 

But he didn't  had to throw her like that in a brothel all that he said could've  said otherwise too in a way he himself has demeaned those very women by throwing preesha in between them to show her her class. 

And yes that rape attempt was absolutly disgusting too but this is no less so he deserves to be called out for this too as does pree in her constant attempts to cover up a loser like yuvraj 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya269

I know it was too uncomfortable to watch. Disrespecting a woman like that is to low for a guy like Rudra. But what can I say, I’ve seen ITV heroes worse than this and somehow they get away with it. They get redeemed 🤢

The same thing is gonna happen tomorrow. Preesha is gone get molested by some guys and Rudra is gonna save her. 

But the worst part of the episode is that she’s still defending Yuvraj. She told Rudra that Yuvraj never lies. What Rudra did is unforgivable but she can simply get away from this humiliation by telling the truth. I don’t get how Yuvraj’s well-being and career comes before her self respect. Atleast her parents aren’t that stupid. 

Hmmm what u think he will  trust her? 

To me from today’s epi I think preesha is goin to fall first for him or may be she develops soft corner first and rudr fall for her 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I know preesha is plain dumb but this treatment from rudraksh for a women for his wife its not done...first SR and now this bar this guy is being a plain jerk and deserves a slap to bring him back to sense instead of finding out the truth if the case since it reopen he is degrading a women a wife and a mother

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmmm what u think he will  trust her? 

To me from today’s epi I think preesha is goin to fall first for him or may be she develops soft corner first and rudr fall for her 

she develops the soft corner for the father in him since saransh is the one connects them but slowly gradually she will fall in love with him

i think rudra will fall first while she develop a soft corner

manny136 thumbnail

I know we all call out preesha for her dumbness but what should we do about rudra 🤦‍♀️ Im not totally shocked actually coz he has shown to have very low opinion about women in general I mean look at him finding out rajeev had a kid he blames the woman instead of rajeev being equally responsible for the situation. Preesha looks bad but no way any woman deserves this even if it was the vamps. He has no right to judge her character thats for sure and so what preesha was meeting her ex who she would have been married to last week if he rudra hadnt decided to hijack the wedding🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ He already tried to molest her on her first night at his house and now this. At this rate only the truth can change his mind but that seems less likely to happen anytime soon and what will be the point if he is willing to go so low to exact revenge.

Saransh cannot be the detente between these two all the time its not the kids job to make sure his parents act like civilized adults. As for balraj he is horrible but rudra kinda deserves this bashing lol Its not like he himself is a paragon of honesty he lies to his whole family about saransh maybe if they knew saransh wouldnt be treated this badly.

ugh rudra ugh tom better turn out diff then what we are expecting coz rudra i dont wanna cancel you yet.

Edited by manny136 - 4 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

I agree! Defo the last bit of episode leaves a bad taste. Aghh I was not expecting that from Ru.🤦🏽‍♀️

I was glad, they have not showed Ru manhandling Pree in this revenge wedding, rather he was doing silly fights to get back at Pree.

But looks like makers really want to downgrade Ru’s character. Not sure, how CVs are going to show redemption for Ru’s this act. Atleast Pree should address this with him unlike last time where she did not really react on his molestation attempt on SR.😑

Or atleast they should show Ru regretting his mistake in next episode and save Pree from insult.

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

I agree! Defo the last bit of episode leaves a bad taste. Aghh I was not expecting that from Ru.🤦🏽‍♀️

I was glad, they have not showed Ru manhandling Pree in this revenge wedding, rather he was doing silly fights to get back at Pree.

But looks like makers really want to downgrade Ru’s character. Not sure, how CVs are going to show redemption for Ru’s this act. Atleast Pree should address this with him unlike last time where she did not really react on his molestation attempt on SR.😑

Or atleast they should show Ru regretting his mistake in next episode and save Pree from insult.

The rape attempt was manhandling. This is the second time Rudr is doing such a repulsive thing. Thankfully at least this time Preesha gave it back to Rudr. 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

The rape attempt was manhandling. This is the second time Rudr is doing such a repulsive thing. Thankfully at least this time Preesha gave it back to Rudr. 

Sorry, I meant other than that his stupid SR attempt. 

Ooh! This time Pree did?  That’s great! I need to watch today’s episode.😅