Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I thought I get that out of the way😆❤️ and to remind those doubting this now. 😒 

(also another long post...I can't seem to do short lately!🤣)

❤️He really loves her. He is doing this to protect her. He is a protector all the way and his actions stem from this. It might be not so obvious but it will be soon…❤️

The thing is Abir and Mishti are married now. They live with people who mean a lot to them in various degrees. They cannot just think of one another, or agree with each over every little thing. No married couple ever do that. True lifelong relationship is where you disagree but respect one another to understand and give a chance to the others point of view. Now they have a responsibility to other people as well.  

It is as circumstance dictates.

The bottom line is, Abir loves Mishti. He knows her inside out (well I’m sure few things are still left to explore😉😆…). He is doing his best to protect her and live up to his promise to BP to not throw his ‘resham silk in the fire’.😎

Yes, his action or lack of with Kuhu does not stem from his ‘bro love’ but more for his Mishti love. He knows by marrying her, he made hera target to be used by Meenu, to make her words come true that this girl is not good for their family. Clever guy that he is he knows Meenu will not hesitate to use the weakest link around them…Kuhu, kunal and Parul and poisoned arrow aka Jaz (🤡) in the Mahs house. So to pre-emptive the disaster he can see (break up of RV family and Mishti being blamed) he is doing his best to not get angry and call out people who have behaved dismally.👏👍🏼

He is being understanding, looking at everything...acting like the de facto head of the house that he is. So he will try to show understanding to Kuhu – who will think all is ok now and maybe calm down and not try to pick and argue/steal/ anything from Mishti. Remember I said both girls are ready to implode?🥺 Well even Abir knows this on some level. Mishti will fight for her position in RV house like she has never done so because with Abir she has finally found her home for life. She is clever and articulate and just might win it. However, Kuhu who is never strong in conflict unless she can lie and cheat to get away, will be the casualty by which Meenu will oust both girls…the consequence is far reaching and will affect two households and a lot of people💔. Sadly, before Mishti’s entrance Meenu barely gave Kuhu two hoots but now she is the key to kicking Mishti out. It is a case of ‘one stone, two bird’ for her.😡

Just because he did not stand up for Mishti in front of Kuhu does not mean he agrees with her. On the contrary he is trying to douse Kuhu’s ire and anger - remember Abir and Kuhu had bonded at the time when Abir needed Mishti, in Kuhu he saw Mishti because they were raised together and that bond is one he won't forget so soon and so he does not yet see her with Mishti's eyes, he see's the other kuhu, one who had made him laugh and understood his heartbreak when no one in his family did.... But after hearing about her putting pills in, even by accident, he knows she can be dangerous. So to me it felt like he was pampering, that you do with a disturbed person so as not to make it worse.

We will be shown Misbir trying to talk about this, spendingsome time together and I hope to heavens that these writers show us the casual link, ie some well -meaning talk between the two to connect the actions/reactions. These writers are trying to rush and often drop key links. Because Mishti is sad and rightly so. Her honeymoon period is not over and she had to put up with so much and then to have Abir dismiss her concern’s (so it looks) and repeat back what people believe of her, I totally understand her sadness. I hope she cries and gets it out. But they must continue talking, not give silent treatment to one other because that will be contrived and will make me doubt their love.

When love is strong, it does not waver or break at the first stone hurled at it. They will have more to face in the coming days. They need to be a solid wall, have each other’s back as they try to help the others – but it is looking like they will be on opposite side for this. Again that is ok as long as they know each other’s intention.😭❤️

Kuhu’s redemption has not started, she will be soon going through her black moment and it won’t be pretty I am sure given what we had seen so far. She is now in the false belief that she has gotten away with her actions and that her bro supports her - Abir is the strongest and she now feels safe. Abir is shoring Kunal up, who always needs to be prompted/pushed by his big bhai. I just hope Kunal steps up and not become the second pawn to Meenu. No doubt Kunal/Parul will be used somewhere down the line…to kickstart Kuhu’s redemption?…..or Mishti will be given a condition (ie ‘get out otherwiseI will kick these two out?’ by Meenu)…I know many people doubt this but Mishti and Kuhu really do love one another, it is just buried under years of anger....We are already seeing the preparation of that…MishKul and KuAbir.... I do not think they will separate the couples..?, iat the moment it will be more of an emotional support or maybe or where separation does happen and  Mishbir work separately to keep the family together.

This story is about families and the ties of love that holds them together. We will see loved ones being treated as strangers….we will see people in love being unkind and like strangers to one another…..they will be put through the winger....it is all about how you sustain those ties in times of troubles, how do you maintain the ties when people are determined to break you/hurt you/use you/keep you apart?...when it comes to love, do you have a breaking point or do you walk away?...

What length would you go to protect the one you love beyond all measure?... Sometimes you have to break yourself just so you can then re-shape/re-join it as you want.❤️

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just loved reading this 🤗

Positivity bhar Di mere andar is post ne 

Thanku so much 🤗

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow! Thank you for the post dear 😳

It gives so much of happiness reading such posts 🤗

This story is about families and the ties of love that holds them together. We will see loved ones being treated as strangers….we will see people in love being unkind and like strangers to one another…..they will be put through the winger....it is all about how you sustain those ties in times of troubles, how do you maintain the ties when people are determined to break you/hurt you/use you/keep you apart?...when it comes to love, do you have a breaking point or do you walk away?...

What length would you go to protect the one you love beyond all measure?... Sometimes you have to break yourself just so you can then re-shape/re-join it as you want.smiley27

This!! ❤️

Just can't agree more! You have written it so beautifully and to the point 👍🏼❤️

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I just loved reading this 🤗

Positivity bhar Di mere andar is post ne 

Thanku so much 🤗

Aww, lovely.😳🤗

I just wanted to remind people that though he might have chopped off his lovely hair, Abir is still that guy looking out for Mishti whilst loving her from the depth of his soul❤️. He will take a different route now because it's all about the family which now includes his precious Mishti....there will be times we will get angry, not understand him but he is still the same Abir. It is just we are being shown another side of him.

Up until now we saw him as the lover, the indulgent brother. Now we get to see him as the Son and the almost head of the house - his word is the law, everyone bends backward to keep him happy...😉😃

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Wow! Thank you for the post dear 😳

It gives so much of happiness reading such posts 🤗

What length would you go to protect the one you love beyond all measure?... Sometimes you have to break yourself just so you can then re-shape/re-join it as you want.smiley27

This!! ❤️

Just can't agree more! You have written it so beautifully and to the point 👍🏼❤️

Thank you.🤗

I would love to hear your point of view of the current track. 😊

I think Abir is desperate to keep everyone happy especially Mishti. Sadly, it seems everyone want something different and he is the only one looking out for all...I worry he might break...forced to do the unthinkable...really hoping Misbir love becomes a strength to them rather than a rock on their shoulder. The positivity from seeing the happy scenes gives us the tantalising hope that if everyone can forget their differences it would be a lovely happy home.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Aww, lovely.😳🤗

I just wanted to remind people that though he might have chopped off his lovely hair, Abir is still that guy looking out for Mishti whilst loving her from the depth of his soul❤️. He will take a different route now because it's all about the family which now includes his precious Mishti....there will be times we will get angry, not understand him but he is still the same Abir. It is just we are being shown another side of him.

Up until now we saw him as the lover, the indulgent brother. Now we get to see him as the Son and the almost head of the house - his word is the law, everyone bends backward to keep him happy...😉😃

Bold - kitna accha lag raha hai sunke 😆, actually I always see mishbir as kids in love 🤣,but after  reading this line I can actually see them as bada beta as nd badi bahu of the house 🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I thought I get that out of the way😆❤️ and to remind those doubting this now. 😒 

(also another long post...I can't seem to do short lately!🤣)

❤️He really loves her. He is doing this to protect her. He is a protector all the way and his actions stem from this. It might be not so obvious but it will be soon…❤️

The thing is Abir and Mishti are married now. They live with people who mean a lot to them in various degrees. They cannot just think of one another, or agree with each over every little thing. No married couple ever do that. True lifelong relationship is where you disagree but respect one another to understand and give a chance to the others point of view. Now they have a responsibility to other people as well.  

It is as circumstance dictates.

The bottom line is, Abir loves Mishti. He knows her inside out (well I’m sure few things are still left to explore😉😆…). He is doing his best to protect her and live up to his promise to BP to not throw his ‘resham silk in the fire’.😎

Yes, his action or lack of with Kuhu does not stem from his ‘bro love’ but more for his Mishti love. He knows by marrying her, he made hera target to be used by Meenu, to make her words come true that this girl is not good for their family. Clever guy that he is he knows Meenu will not hesitate to use the weakest link around them…Kuhu, kunal and Parul and poisoned arrow aka Jaz (🤡) in the Mahs house. So to pre-emptive the disaster he can see (break up of RV family and Mishti being blamed) he is doing his best to not get angry and call out people who have behaved dismally.👏👍🏼

He is being understanding, looking at everything...acting like the de facto head of the house that he is. So he will try to show understanding to Kuhu – who will think all is ok now and maybe calm down and not try to pick and argue/steal/ anything from Mishti. Remember I said both girls are ready to implode?🥺 Well even Abir knows this on some level. Mishti will fight for her position in RV house like she has never done so because with Abir she has finally found her home for life. She is clever and articulate and just might win it. However, Kuhu who is never strong in conflict unless she can lie and cheat to get away, will be the casualty by which Meenu will oust both girls…the consequence is far reaching and will affect two households and a lot of people💔. Sadly, before Mishti’s entrance Meenu barely gave Kuhu two hoots but now she is the key to kicking Mishti out. It is a case of ‘one stone, two bird’ for her.😡

Just because he did not stand up for Mishti in front of Kuhu does not mean he agrees with her. On the contrary he is trying to douse Kuhu’s ire and anger - remember Abir and Kuhu had bonded at the time when Abir needed Mishti, in Kuhu he saw Mishti because they were raised together and that bond is one he won't forget so soon and so he does not yet see her with Mishti's eyes, he see's the other kuhu, one who had made him laugh and understood his heartbreak when no one in his family did.... But after hearing about her putting pills in, even by accident, he knows she can be dangerous. So to me it felt like he was pampering, that you do with a disturbed person so as not to make it worse.

We will be shown Misbir trying to talk about this, spendingsome time together and I hope to heavens that these writers show us the casual link, ie some well -meaning talk between the two to connect the actions/reactions. These writers are trying to rush and often drop key links. Because Mishti is sad and rightly so. Her honeymoon period is not over and she had to put up with so much and then to have Abir dismiss her concern’s (so it looks) and repeat back what people believe of her, I totally understand her sadness. I hope she cries and gets it out. But they must continue talking, not give silent treatment to one other because that will be contrived and will make me doubt their love.

When love is strong, it does not waver or break at the first stone hurled at it. They will have more to face in the coming days. They need to be a solid wall, have each other’s back as they try to help the others – but it is looking like they will be on opposite side for this. Again that is ok as long as they know each other’s intention.😭❤️

Kuhu’s redemption has not started, she will be soon going through her black moment and it won’t be pretty I am sure given what we had seen so far. She is now in the false belief that she has gotten away with her actions and that her bro supports her - Abir is the strongest and she now feels safe. Abir is shoring Kunal up, who always needs to be prompted/pushed by his big bhai. I just hope Kunal steps up and not become the second pawn to Meenu. No doubt Kunal/Parul will be used somewhere down the line…to kickstart Kuhu’s redemption?…..or Mishti will be given a condition (ie ‘get out otherwiseI will kick these two out?’ by Meenu)…I know many people doubt this but Mishti and Kuhu really do love one another, it is just buried under years of anger....We are already seeing the preparation of that…MishKul and KuAbir.... I do not think they will separate the couples..?, iat the moment it will be more of an emotional support or maybe or where separation does happen and  Mishbir work separately to keep the family together.

What length would you go to protect the one you love beyond all measure?... Sometimes you have to break yourself just so you can then re-shape/re-join it as you want.❤️

i love your analysis...

esply the lines in red/marun... 

hoping against hope that these 2 work as team and achieve their goal... if not they will fight for the same thing in opposite sides... and go trough a small seperation...

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i love your analysis...

esply the lines in red/marun... 

hoping against hope that these 2 work as team and achieve their goal... if not they will fight for the same thing in opposite sides... and go trough a small seperation...

HIya🤗,

For me that red bit encapsulate what this show's concept is all about.

Yes, it seems that separation of camp/couples is on it's way now....

I wish thay would not rush into it. I guess they just want to gt through the points they want to show.😕...so silly. Need to establish a solid base first, more character growth for some of them...