Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

You can have the last say won’t make it right though 

[Post Removed]

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think his mom said this to keep him away from Mahira as I don't believe any MIL will love to have a DIL like Mahira. She needs protection too.

Agree with TM. This line has nth to do with MSK and unnecessary the galz are bringing that in here. Paras is also using this to reject and play with galz. Just opposite to his mom's original desire. As far as I understood his mom said this so that he doesn't flirt with every gal. She also said "I don't like ur this kind of chipka chipki kissi missi with galz." What a shame all these bandarias never heard that? 🤔

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I think his mom said this to keep him away from Mahira as I don't believe any MIL will love to have a DIL like Mahira. She needs protection too.

Agree with TM. This line has nth to do with MSK and unnecessary the galz are bringing that in here. Paras is also using this to reject and play with galz. Just opposite to his mom's original desire. As far as I understood his mom said this so that he doesn't flirt with every gal. She also said "I don't like ur this kind of chipka chipki kissi missi with galz." What a shame all these bandarias never heard that? 🤔

chalo abhi show khatam.... aaram hai