36 Will Come 36 Will Go But For Paras His Mummy Will Choose

Posted: 4 years ago

36 Will Come 36 Will Go But For Paras His Mummy Will Choose

36 Ayengi, 36 Jayengi, teri waali to teri mummy layegi  

yeh BB13 wala dialogue ko leke itna rubber band ki tarah kyu kheech rahe hai yeh show main

😆

Because if 'mummy' is the authority and the final decision maker then she should be a part of the show.. just like Shehbaaz. The girls should then try to please the 'mom' than wasting their energy on Paras if they are really interested in him.

Originally posted by Dedhshani

Because if 'mummy' is the authority and the final decision maker then she should be a part of the show.. just like Shehbaaz. The girls should then try to please the 'mom' than wasting their energy on Paras if they are really interested in him.

then why is paras in the show.... 

Originally posted by oyebollywood

then why is paras in the show.... 

Ya bring her in like shahbaaz 

And that 36 statement,  it’s Not cool yeh kaunsa raja maharaja hai 

How a woman is putting another 36 down who must have dated her useless son 

[Content Removed]

Originally posted by Dedhshani

This is what  HINA told  and sanjana just turned the table as if hina and Ankita were disrespecting his mom..omg!! What's wrong in asking this question..Paras said his mothers choice would be final ,so the girls got upset and asked if that's the case why isn't she here!! 

Sanjana & Navdessh are really the masterminds!!

Shebaaz is playing very badly and trying to pull away good girls away from Paras...

Paras himself repeats this over and over like he is the most sought after...I am glad Hina gave it back. Ankitha don’t have guts...she disappointed me. Hope hina stays and wins too.

sanjana and Nav are most irritating...they get on my nerves.

Originally posted by yakshini

@bold this happens everywhere we need to open our eyes to see. Why single out Paras's mom?

I know it does our eyes are open 

But that does not make it right  

Edited by Barunash - 4 years ago

[Content Removed]

Originally posted by yakshini

Are you sure? Look around you here.

@bold 🤷🏼‍♀️