Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Well, after the Thugs VFX debacle, they had to go with RCE. How were they not embarrassed that those boats looked like moving drawings? Maybe they will make him taller too so they can get the perfectionist to Tom Hank's height. They have the technology for height adjustments now. ðŸ¤”

I don't think there is any such need to alter and match his height with Tom.  His character goes through various phases at different point of time in life may be that's why RCE VFX is brought on board, as they are skilled enough to pull it off. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

I don't think there is any such need to alter and match his height with Tom.  His character goes through various phases at different point of time in life may be that's why RCE VFX is brought on board, as they are skilled enough to pull it off. 

Yeah but he's fully copying all of Tom Hank's looks in the film, even though it makes no sense since they're such a part of the American experience. But our perfectionist knows better. So I think Tom's height should be copied too. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah but he's fully copying all of Tom Hank's looks in the film, even though it makes no sense since they're such a part of the American experience. But our perfectionist knows better. So I think Tom's height should be copied too. 

Bebo is 5'4", Aamir is 5'6", they don't look odd together. Height will be retained imo, because there is absolutely no need. Paisa kyun waste karna khamkha. 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Aging and wrinkles are a normal part of life. Instead of just living with it, Aamir has turned himself into a creepy science experiment because of how much work he's had on his face. 

Actresses always get slammed but this guy had hair transplants, microbladed his eyebrows, went through surgical facelifts and pumps himself with botox. 

It looks so weird now. Incredibly tight forehead and stretched out skin but the wrinkles are so deep that they are still showing through now when he tries to move his face.

I heard botox freezes the face muscle, rendering the actor unable to emote..,. Did that happen with Aamir ? If no, then he probably didn't go for it....

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Aging and wrinkles are a normal part of life. Instead of just living with it, Aamir has turned himself into a creepy science experiment because of how much work he's had on his face. 

Actresses always get slammed but this guy had hair transplants, microbladed his eyebrows, went through surgical facelifts and pumps himself with botox. 

It looks so weird now. Incredibly tight forehead and stretched out skin but the wrinkles are so deep that they are still showing through now when he tries to move his face.

he doesn't look human here tbh..he looks like an alien..

it is no secret that he has had loads of work done and has gone severely overboard..his face started dropping in fanaa itself..after that he went too overboard

aamir used to have great eyes but now his eyes look so weird as well with all the insanely stretched out skin all over..his forehead is frozen..

people often talk about srk..but i feel with all the work done..aamir looks the worst out of the 3 khans..there are times he looks better when his face settles a bit..but those are rare times..

If you zoom in to this extent, practically any face will look ugly and scary....