Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I have noticed pictures with over 700 pixels+ gets squished in size in the answers and I tried to edit the size, and my entire answer is gone. Is this bug or that's how it's supposed to work?

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Brilliant additionsmiley10 This is going to be one of the most important section for all members. This new site is going to be amazing and all the hard work behind it is really coming to fruition. Great work by vijay, admin & tech teamsmiley32

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thank you and greetings to Vijay Sir and the entire team that worked behind the scenes to make it possible .. 👏

this is a unique feature of IF 👏

We did have similar feature in the old forum but this seems to be a better and advanced version .. much more informative 👍🏼

congrats sir .. the forum is becoming such a wonderful place to be 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

I have noticed pictures with over 700 pixels+ gets squished in size in the answers and I tried to edit the size, and my entire answer is gone. Is this bug or that's how it's supposed to work?

Please share the link and will get it checked in terms of it getting squished.

Do not worry it is not gone. Answer needs to be approved before it’s shown to users.

Regards,

Vijay

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Please share the link and will get it checked in terms of it getting squished.

Do not worry it is not gone. Answer needs to be approved before it’s shown to users.

Regards,

Vijay

I saw it already got approved and noticed the pic size was squished. I wanted to edit the size and updated my answer and The whole answer just disappeared :0

Okay I see my answer now. Pics r not squished as I edit the size around 500 pix 

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

In addition to these few Qs  frequently asked  ...

1 how to upload pictures from Desktop to IF 

2. How to embed  YouTube videos in IF 

3 . How to add additional font colours and or fonts in the posts from outside sources . 

4. How to delete ones own account .... some members feel,  like in other SM, members want to be able to delete their accounts ...

5. how to embed music into the posts .

Leenaaa thumbnail

^Suta question no.2 is already there 

How Do I Post Social Media Content In A Topic?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Please for the sake of many kindly post descriptive pictorial descriptions to make it easily understandable ..for example .. the following post by Indraneel

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Click on insert symbol...then paste the image url in address tab...click on refresh....and then click on update...it will be done

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

In addition to these few Qs  frequently asked  ...

1 how to upload pictures from Desktop to IF 

2. How to embed  YouTube videos in IF 

3 . How to add additional font colours and or fonts in the posts from outside sources . 

4. How to delete ones own account .... some members feel,  like in other SM, members want to be able to delete their accounts ...

5. how to embed music into the posts .

One can Add question in Help Center and members who knows the answer can respond too. 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Please for the sake of many kindly post descriptive pictorial descriptions to make it easily understandable ..for example .. the following post by Indraneel

Yes. 

Here is an example: https://www.indiaforums.com/helpcenter/questions/43?cid=2