Users

Frequent Posters

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

have u read his twit its outrageous. 

I did.. so awful

Shows how unaware and disconnected he is with his.own show. How can we even expect all loops to be closed from this man. He doesnt even remember what they have shown..

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minu_8

I did.. so awful

Shows how unaware and disconnected he is with his.own show. How can we even expect all loops to be closed from this man. He doesnt even remember what they have shown..

ya better to quit and stick to reading

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

OMG...is he seriously the director?!!

Family knows it..damn..does Aman know? His own family didn't tell him... come on..I didn't miss a single episode.

He threw her out his mom got hurt..and no one except Parveen knows that Alia hurt her..not even Roshni.

Who the hell this guy thinks he is...I know better than him..make me the director🤣

He is mentioning about baby truth ! All saying alia so may be he thought Alia truth about baby and Alia and Aman realtionship...But now he may get all asking Haiwana truth so we may get it! 

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

He is mentioning about baby truth ! All saying alia so may be he thought Alia truth about baby and Alia and Aman realtionship...But now he may get all asking Haiwana truth so we may get it! 

Yes I got it later from the tweets.

Gf bf is a normal thing..so is having a kid out of wedlock, I doubt that's the problem of the current generation of viewers..he should atleast think what is that we want to clear.

It's Alia being Haiwana. And Aman never giving Roshni's instincts a second thought

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says be calm. I am not in a war zone or on a plane which is in serious turbulence so one - I am not panicking, and two asking someone to be calm will never work and that’s a proven fact but I does show how stupid the person is who says that.

So Pregnancy is not a track? Meaning it will be dropped just like every other track since Alia? Yeah thanks Atif you stable genius I wouldn’t have known otherwise 🙄🙄🙄

Since how long the fans want Alia being alive and harming mum truth to be out? Instead he makes sure Parveen loses her memory. Also, if according to him everyone knows about Alia then why this weird memory loss for the mother? He can’t have it both ways - pick a side Atif and stick to it.

No wonder Aman is like this - his creator is just as bad and the sad part is Aman is fictional but Atif isn’t - more’s the pity.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

You know one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says be calm. I am not in a war zone or on a plane which is in serious turbulence so one - I am not panicking, and two asking someone to be calm will never work and that’s a proven fact but I does show how stupid the person is who says that.

So Pregnancy is not a track? Meaning it will be dropped just like every other track since Alia? Yeah thanks Atif you stable genius I wouldn’t have known otherwise 🙄🙄🙄

Since how long the fans want Alia being alive and harming mum truth to be out? Instead he makes sure Parveen loses her memory. Also, if according to him everyone knows about Alia then why this weird memory loss for the mother? He can’t have it both ways - pick a side Atif and stick to it.

No wonder Aman is like this - his creator is just as bad and the sad part is Aman is fictional but Atif isn’t - more’s the pity.

ditto vibha aman is a reflection on his own egotistical mind .stupid director 

vibha28 thumbnail

ditto vibha aman is a reflection on his own egotistical mind .stupid director 

Plus how dumb is he that he can’t understand the post - Alia truth is out? When? And why the f**k is he on gf bf crap? Can he not understand we are talking about the haiwana bit? He can’t be that stupid right? 

Who cares if Aman has one or 10 girls? No one has said he can’t date - I find that this director is mentally challenged as he cannot understand a simple question and then wonders why TRP tanked.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Plus how dumb is he that he can’t understand the post - Alia truth is out? When? And why the f**k is he on gf bf crap? Can he not understand we are talking about the haiwana bit? He can’t be that stupid right? 

Who cares if Aman has one or 10 girls? No one has said he can’t date - I find that this director is mentally challenged as he cannot understand a simple question and then wonders why TRP tanked.

yep a dumbo director with a crackpot ML.

But if bf gf thing is such a norm for aman what is his pbm with sr word.should roshni have told "let's have se* ..like u previously told a character doesn't do a 180 degree turn now and then

Aliya failed here bcoz of 1---his hypocrisy 

2---- Trusting issue 

vibha28 thumbnail

yep a dumbo director with a crackpot ML.

But if bf gf thing is such a norm for aman what is his pbm with sr word.should roshni have told "let's have se* ..like u previously told a character doesn't do a 180 degree turn now and then

Aliya failed here bcoz of 1---his hypocrisy 

2---- Trusting issue 

Correct and his I don’t like that word - well he liked it fine with Alia so why not with roshni?

Hypocrisy of aman ruined it and this stupid man thinks no need to revisit that - he needs to revisit his doctor and get himself checked in.