Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Alia’s truth is already out.. roshni knows it... whole family knows it. why do we need to re explain it ? Why can’t aliya be aman’s gf ?? Whats the problem in that... they both were adult and dating... i don’t find any reason to revisit that part and explain again.

BY ATIF ....... ha ha ha ha ..should i laugh or should i scold or should i pat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

Be thankful to him they showed their true colors to fan

far78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Were they not separate for a year ? How is she pregnant ?

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

u r right magpie.so no need to keep any expectations of a good redemption or to a good plot in the future 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: far78

Were they not separate for a year ? How is she pregnant ?

they got intimate again in episode 97 

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

they got intimate again in episode 97 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good catch ..........we are keeping track of the show details so minutely 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good catch ..........we are keeping track of the show details so minutely 

hi checked hotstar before replying 😁👍

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Lol indeed and that too with an arrogance!!!! 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TzPha

Exactly??!! What the hell is going on? Either they think the viewers have only eyes but no brains or he himself is just clueless.

He thinks we are fools and we dont keep count of open loops. When did alia ka truth come out to aman???? 

gaurimisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Alia’s truth is already out.. roshni knows it... whole family knows it. why do we need to re explain it ? Why can’t aliya be aman’s gf ?? Whats the problem in that... they both were adult and dating... i don’t find any reason to revisit that part and explain again.

BY ATIF ....... ha ha ha ha ..should i laugh or should i scold or should i pat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

Someone shud reply to him,it has nothing to do with being gf or bf..not even the baby was Aman's or not,even that I wouldn't mind...what mattered was his trust which Alia planned to break as he never trusted Roshni to understand the stakes. Forget Alia...isn't Roshni entitled to take care of her mom as he does for his? What makes him think her priorities are same as his? And why should they be? 

Fantasy or not, alia or not...these qs are something Aman's character needs to realise and grow... gender equality is not proved by saying 'my sister needs to be financially independent',but when it comes to wifey,he burns her bakery...he needs to prove by his own actions...he needs growth as a character,not minor dialogues here and there...

It's for his realisation audience wants him to know about Alia..to make him introspect, had he trusted or thought abt what Roshni was saying, he would probably have kicked out Alia and his mom wudn't be in that sorry state. It is in THIS regard, we want Aman to know about Alia..not the foolish reasons Atif is saying...he doesn't understand the audience a bit..

Edited by gaurimisha - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Want to say only one thing jaroori nahi ki Roshni pregnant hai to kids bhi ho hi jaye. Miscarriage bhi ho sakta hai😴. Why so much hungama here. Iss pregnancy ki wajay se hi ab kidney ka truth bahar ayega. 

All are forgetting that Aman ne Roshni ko aliya ke death ki wajay se nahi Parveen ke coma mein jane ki wajay se nikala tha.