Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Ughhhhhhhhhh KaKu ... adhe episode toh inke nam pei hai .. ab keya leads ko bhi CV sideline karega πŸ€£

They will give SS to them as they have to establish them for the future track

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

which is why he doesn't mention KuKi πŸ˜†

Why why? you no proud of me 😒 I woke up late today 😒

Pavan would be proud of this, not meπŸ˜›

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ok I watched the episode Please be like Bajaj and be proud of me πŸ€—  

smiley37 

Jokes aside, I can't understand what Prerna is speaking. Thank God for the subtitles smiley24 

The way she was rude with concerned Bajaj over the call was really smiley24 thoda sa civil hoti?! Like thoda sa, tiny wee bit.. 

Then agaib she ignored Kuki and her pleas asking about how she was, that poor child has saved her not once but twice in two days. Forget that, any child will save their parents if they see their in trouble, but at least answer understand the troubled & tensed emotions of the child and at least assure with a smile if not with words...πŸ’”

At least chalo she says I was stressed so I couldn't but now you enjoy your day don't stress about it... 

Like Prerna knows the child stresses about her safety yet instead of assuring her, she makes her even more stressed. Brilliant parenting. smiley32 

Maybe all this to add up in future smiley44maybe both the father and daughter will turn indifferent. I just hope. smiley44 

Prerna is used to attention love and care of the Bajajs. If both turn indifferent there is a hope she might just might realise their worth... 

A lot of scenes weren't needed if they are planning to establish PreRish...

Prerna Bajaj call 2 

B: how are you now.

How how how endearing it is. But does anyone call him and ask the same smiley38 

Prerna did expect Bajaj to be surprising her Ap idhar ho hihihi also to be behind her searching and observing hihihi implying it has already happened in last 8yrs where he has surprised her that way awwww. 

Hum ek hi chatt ke neeche reh rahe hai.. 

Farak sirf itna hai, Bajju and Kuki ko Prerna ki fikar hai, Bajju knows Prerna inside out, but alas, she has no clue about them. 

I won't be surprised if she doesn't even know what Bajaj likes to eat, or prefers to wear or his favourite watch... But that's the point, for Bajaj to know if she was even worth it..

Everything is set up for the indifference track, I would love if it comes from kuki's side too. 

BajRag in precap, Endgame smiley40 

Bajaj is in for a terrible heartbreak. Last time it was he who decided, this time it will dawn upon him... 

Another thing Bajaj being concerned about the Sharma's, high chances they won't be civil with him even now. High chances but you never know. 

Also Kuki's Prerna and Kaushik's Anu.. that's parallel. 

β€οΈπŸ’”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ€πŸ€

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

They will give SS to them as they have to establish them for the future track

Honestly Ramya.. I am up for Kukki-Kaushik over Prerna's lift and thumbs down drama... That was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I mean girl you are dealing with a person you attempted to kill you, rather you were dead, if not saved. And if she forgot about herself then her 2 days old daughter was killed because of this very same guy.. she may be alive somewhere but you dont know it yet and even if you know she is alive .. a 2 days old has been separated from her mother and vice versa... 

Prerna kya???

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

Pavan would be proud of this, not meπŸ˜›

πŸ˜’ 

jiya.k thumbnail

Finally πŸ€£ we are veterans πŸ˜Ž

πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ€πŸ€

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Honestly Ramya.. I am up for Kukki-Kaushik over Prerna's lift and thumbs down drama... That was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I mean girl you are dealing with a person you attempted to kill you, rather you were dead, if not saved. And if she forgot about herself then her 2 days old daughter was killed because of this very same guy.. she may be alive somewhere but you dont know it yet and even if you know she is alive .. a 2 days old has been separated from her mother and vice versa... 

Prerna kya???

Totally. I am watching Kukki-Kaushik scenes. And trying to skip/FF Prerna's scenes with her ex.

MR21 thumbnail

πŸ˜†smiley36smiley36

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

@jiya we both be like WE TOLD U SO mode πŸ€£

jiya.k thumbnail

abhi ke bhi lakshans are not right. 😳 Especially if they want to establish PreRish as a couple. 

KBT to Dream Dance, It's clearly written on the wall... πŸ˜’