Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhigya4ever

I think its better if we create separate thread for celebration  

kumkumbhagya and abhigya completing 6years

Yes someone should open a thread for the 6-year celebration smiley40

Originally posted by: Ralulo

Was checking the repeat to see which party they are at,but looks like they changed the hour from 7 to 6.(and only 1 ep/day)  smiley5

smiley37 no one watched last week. the repeat wasn't even on trp list

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ralulo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-rKXWqKInP/?igshid=3oa0bur9rxtl

One of those little things that didn't change over the years,being faithful to each other. He's her sunyie and she's his Fuggi,forever. 

Yessss!!! 😳🤗

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

I am hoping we get some new picture by tisha for six years of kkb, and also zee posting lots of abhigya posts and old cast also

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Pictures and all... Not until lockdown is lifted. It seems like lockdown could be extended. But who knows. We'll see. If it goes on, the old cast and tisha should do a zoom chat and give us some fun BtS details from the beginning of the show to now. 

Edited by Abhigya.fan - 4 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

Yeah I know right... 😭 They better make it up to us by giving us a good abhigya track with lots of abhigya angst, love. 

Some day they must break the ice between them,can't stay like this forever counting only parties&plans with Abhigya as special guests. 

Enough time all this year to notice that they still can do wonders with their comedy or tension. Just need to bring them back in action.

Ralulo thumbnail

Funny, adorable babies...smiley36smiley37 mogambo track had everything. comedy, drama, tears.  their expressions... smiley36 

Love that love subtrack that started after Diwali,Abhi in his seduction mode to make her give him his properties back (thinking that he's doing all that just to convince her when he was really sincere after all),Pragya slowly melting in his presence. 

Best that it was revealed quick why she was acting like Mogambo and that she's still the same sensible Fuggi crazy about her rockstar.

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

it looks like lockdown might get extended seeing the news, so maybe we wont get abhigya for a longtime coz of this crisis going on,i hope so we might get atleast something from the OG's

Ralulo thumbnail

Omg...love these gifs. smiley9 this scene...uff. the way he looks so sensuously at her and his hand on her waist in the 2nd last one.. haye. smiley42smiley43

That Abhi's bday party was best,had it all,emotion for their confession,drama for that crazy Simo and the other one Sangram ðŸ¤£,romance again for them,to top it all it ended with them completing their love. ðŸ˜³ 

I know the storm came after that but they had good memories about that day/night.

Ralulo thumbnail

the repeat wasn't even on trp list

The hour is not good anyway,but seeing how even Munni track had better numbers when they repeated those episodes...

Ralulo thumbnail

Pictures and all... Not until lockdown is lifted. It seems like lockdown could be extended. But who knows. We'll see. If it goes on, the old cast and tisha should do a zoom chat and give us some fun BtS details from the beginning of the show to now. 

Tisha combined live on insta would be the best. They can do that as a gift for their fans,only option to be closer that day. Cake cutting ritual can come after all this danger disappears.

Anyway they always remember special dates&milestones,i'm sure we will get something. ðŸ˜‰