Lovely update di

Beautiful

Lovely happy ending

Waiting for epilogue

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update Di..

Raman proposed Ishita making her the happiest...

She couldn't believe that her all dreams came true..

They decided to marry as soon as possible..

They got married in a temple with their family around..

Waiting for an epilogue..

Plz continue soon...

Thank you....

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update😳Update Epilogue soon

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back again .

Epilogue 

Ishita was doing her packing when she heard knock at the door ,she looked and found it was toshiji , she went to her ,held toshiji's hand and spoke dragging her inside " why ard you knocking mummyji ,

you can always come here ,no need to knock . You are my mother not mother in law. "

T-  ishita ,I just want to thankyou somuch puttar .

I- thankyou ? Why are you thanking mummyji ?

Toshiji pointed towards the living room where Raman was talking happily with kids, Ruhaan and shubham were sitting on his either thighs while ruhi was sitting just beside him ,he was embracing her in  his arm.They were talking and laughing together,though shubham was not understanding much thing but still he was giggling with them .(As bhalla live together there was no difference between kids, Romika and Raman love Ruhi and shubham equally and now ruhaan has alsl joined them ,so shubham was always with his elder siblings).

Toshiji pointed towards them and spoke " ishita this is the best scene I have witnessed in years , you know I don't even remember the last time I had seen Raman so happy . Bechara mera puttar ,I agree he had done wrong with you but he was never this happy without you . I will be always thankful to you for bringing this happiness and ruhaan in this house ."

I- no mummyji ,not you but I should thank you all,for accepting me and ruhaan .

T- pagal hai kya ,kuch bhi bolti hai .why we will not accept you when you are a part of my Raman, mere puttar nd bahut dukh dekhein hain ishita ,main bas ye chahti hoon ki aaj ke baad tum sab khush raho hamesha .

I- not tum sab ,but hum sab . Hum sab ko khush rahna hai hamesha ,ek happy family ban kar .

Both the ladies smiled fully when they heard from the door " saari packing ho gayi bhabhi ."

I- aao na mihika ,its almost done .

Mihika too looked at the direction toshiji and ishuta were looking and said " kitna achcha lag raha hai ,everybody is happy , even shubham is enjoying a lot ,sitting in Raman bhaiya lap."

T- haan , Raman loves him equally ,its just he never tried to come out from his grief .

M ( looking to ishita)- now he is happy as his love is with him .

Ishuta blushed while toshiji and mihika weny out talking leaving ishita to clmplete her packing. Soon ishita was done ,she had  zipped the bag and was trying to pick and keep it down ,when Raman held her hand and spoke " hey cupcake ,main hoon na help karne ke liye ,why are you troubling yourself ."

I- you were busy ,so I thought ..

R- I m never busy for you sweety . I m changed version of that khadoos Raman. this is new version Raman 2.0 who is totally mad in your love and can do everything for you.

Ishita smiled and spoke " achcha ji ,then care to tell me where we are going for honeymoon."

R- that ,I can't tell ,you will know it eventually. 

I- yahi you are doing everything for me .

She spoke pouting while he pulled her closer, he backhugged her and spoke smelling her hair " just wait till evening ."

Ishita just glared him and went out to check ruhi and ruhaan while Raman just noticed her going and smiled fully with happiness, ruffling his hair . Ishita went to kids room , did ruhaan packing and help ruhi in her packing.

Few hours later ishraruhaan were on airport. They had entered the airport and were waiting while Raman has gone to submit the luggage when ruhaan asked " mumma humlog kahaan ja rahein hai ."

Before ishuta could say ,ruhi says " oh ho babu ,maine bola na hum ek bahut special jagah ja rahein hai ,tum baar baar pooch kar surprise kharaab kar doge ."

Ishita looked suspiciously to ishita and said " you are talking like your papa , seems you too know where we are going ."

Ru- ofcourse, I m the one who had suggested .

I- traitor ,you are my baby na ,to papa ki party mein.

Ru- he asked for my help .

I- (making a sad face )- so you cheated on me .

Ruhi just smiled,thars when Raman came and told that they have to go into plane. They got up and started walking towards the gate number which was annouced that the passenger from Delhi to Dehradun has to go there . Ishuta smiled fully when she realised that they ars actually going to dehradun for their honeymoon ,the place where they had met first ,the place where she has started loving him ,the place where she gave himself to him and the place where she got most precious gift of her life "ruhaan". Kids qere walking ahead of ishra while Raman was embracing ishita in one of his arm and they were walking together. Ishita looked at Raman when he asked " did you liked the surprise ."

I- I m feeling goosebumps, thinking that we are going to same placd where we met .

R- not only same place jaan but same house .

I- same house?

R- yeah ,didn't l told you that I had bought that house. 

I- humm,you told once .

R- I got it renovated a bit, so we four can stay there comfortably. 

Talking so they reached their seats ,ishita and ruhi settled together while ruhaan sat beside Raman . Soon the plane started crawling and in few moments it was in air. Ishru started talking randomly,ruhaan too talled to Raman for sometimes then he slept so Raman started watching some movies in his mobile . Within one hour they landed in Dehradun . Raman has already hired a car till their stay . The owner of car himself has come to pick them up ,so that he can handover the keys to Raman . Ishraruhaan settled on the car and drove towards ishita's old house , ruhi was being guide to ruhaan ,was telling different stories about the place to him with the places she still recognises.  They crossed ruhi's school ,she showed it to ruhaan saying she waa studying in this school while ishita was her teacher . Ruhaan got curious and asked " mumma aap teacher the ,jab aap didi to padhate the to mujhe kyun nahi ."

Ishita smiled and answered him randomly , talking like this they reached the house . It was same from outside but was totally changed from inside.Decor were not much changed only the furnitures ,bed and other useful things were bought new. Ishita was standing in the middle and was scanning the place recalling different memories of old days when Raman asked " did you liked it , how is it ." 

I- its now feeling like home ,with all these decor and you people around .

R- are you happy .

I- very , don't know how many times l had imagined us as a family here . 

R- finally we are a family .

Both smiled looking at eachother while ru-haan were happily exploring the house . Ruhi was again sharing her momories with, ishra were busy in talking when ruhaan came to them and sat on the couch angrily. Ishra looked at him and asked " ruh what happened bachcha ."

Ruhaan atfirst didn't told anything but when they asked again and again he said angrily 

" I m not talking to you all ,you are bad ."

I- what happened baby ?

Ru- aap log sirf ruhi didi ko yahaan laaye mujhe nahi laaye ,aap log mujhse pyaar nahi karte na .

Ishra smiled on his cute anger ,ishita was going to him when Raman stopped her and himself went to pacify ruhaan . He settled him in his lap and spoke " ruh babu ,aisikoi baat nahi hai ,we all love you a lot but that time ,i didn't live here only mumma and ruhi didi lived that to not together . We even didn't know eachother ,aap to tab born bhi nahi huye the. "

Ruh- phir main kahaan tha .

Raman thought for a while ,he was wondering what to answer, he then looked at ishita for help and found her smiling teasingly as if saying " answer now ." Raman thought for a while and said " that time you were very tiny ,ekdum chotu se the ,you were somewhere hiding in mumma's tummy and we didn't even know that you were here so technically when ruhi didi, mumma and papa were spending time together ,you too were here but as you were too small thats why you don't remember anything. "

Ruhaan got satisfied with his answer and ran inside to tell same to ruhi,ishita laughed and said " bachche ko kaise buddhu banaya na aapne."

Raman smirked and walled near her ,he went closer to her and spoke " you mean to say ,i should have actually told him where he was and process by which he had born ."

Ishita pushed him and spoke " chee Raman , you are being naughty ."

R- madam abhi aapne hamari naughtiness dekhi kahaan hai ,ek baar bachche so jaayein then I will show you .

Saying so he tried to kiss her while sje ran towards kitchen, he smirked and said " lets see ,till when you can escape. "

Soon they all settled their luggage , freshened up ,had their dinner and then as kids were tired they slept bit early . Ishita covered them and went to her room where Raman was waiting for her . He gave a naughty smile and spoke " now who will save you baby."

Ishita smiled back and said " who told that ,I want to be saved ."

R- you don't. 

I- no ..

R- then come , I had already missed you alot .

I- me too .

Saying so she too joined him in bed and both got lost in their own love world .

Thats all for this story .

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Added epilogue. 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful epilogue.. Loved it. 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail