2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I just peeked back at yesterday's episode out of curiosity as to what's going on in the show and what in the hell is up with the th this bullshit my goodness!!! So Sona started wearing glasses and got false teeth and wears nurse clothes and damn, the job is done and no one is able to recognize her?! But wait a minute. That's not even the best part. What I see next just blows my mind and has me rolling on the floor. Tanya befriends pari and now she's okay with pari staying at Sippy mansion, sweet talks with her, sees her husband taking care of her and the three of them basically "lives" together?! 🤣 matlab haad Hai yaar. There's a reason why this show is going off air. And the director, scriptwriter, producer everyone have completely given up on this show. They couldn't care less😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archp thumbnail

I think they are showing all this as a mockery of the script that the channel wanted. Plus, given the abrupt ending , its anybody's guess what the interest levels would be for the creative team!!! And so many loose ends to tie before 14th March, so its expected that it will be unrealistic closure of all the tracks! 

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

So I just peeked back at yesterday's episode out of curiosity as to what's going on in the show and what in the hell is up with the th this bullshit my goodness!!! So Sona started wearing glasses and got false teeth and wears nurse clothes and damn, the job is done and no one is able to recognize her?! But wait a minute. That's not even the best part. What I see next just blows my mind and has me rolling on the floor. Tanya befriends pari and now she's okay with pari staying at Sippy mansion, sweet talks with her, sees her husband taking care of her and the three of them basically "lives" together?! 🤣 matlab haad Hai yaar. There's a reason why this show is going off air. And the director, scriptwriter, producer everyone have completely given up on this show. They couldn't care less😆

Be happy you haven't watch today's episode yet.. The ronakshi romance🤡and the comedy is anything but that🤢

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archp

I think they are showing all this as a mockery of the script that the channel wanted. Plus, given the abrupt ending , its anybody's guess what the interest levels would be for the creative team!!! And so many loose ends to tie before 14th March, so its expected that it will be unrealistic closure of all the tracks

Unrealistic?? Yes but it didn't have to be downright stupid na👎🏼

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

You know, after watching that RoPaTa scene yesterday, I confused who are leads of the show. Ronakshi didn't even got time to consummate even for once, but Rohan and Pari consummated multiple times and Pari is pregnant now. They even discussing about what name has to be choose for their unborn child. I think RoPaTa are the leads of the show according to the makers.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

You know, after watching that RoPaTa scene yesterday, I confused who are leads of the show. Ronakshi didn't even got time to consummate even for once, but Rohan and Pari consummated multiple times and Pari is pregnant now. They even discussing about what name has to be choose for their unborn child. I think RoPaTa are the leads of the show according to the makers.

@BOLD Anika or Samaira ! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

@BOLD Anika or Samaira ! 🤣🤣🤣

🤣. That day, some fans even discussed that ishqbaaz fandom will come to bash KHKT after makers given Anika name to RoPa unborn child.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

🤣. That day, some fans even discussed that ishqbaaz fandom will come to bash KHKT after makers given Anika name to RoPa unborn child.

I swear i got so damm furious on makers when Pari said her baby's name will be Anika. I mean Anika name is precious for us Shivikans and anybody can have that name but RoPa's baby ! My Goodness ! 🤢🤣

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The whole show is a joke now and I think even the actors are just like ..fak let’s get this shit over with 

Sona saving Rohit is the kind of shit Rohit made fun of when the show started. Parvati doing surgery and miraculously saving her husband ...they are trolling the already trolled ...I dunno if that even makes sense 😂

I think I’ll just fast watch the last episode to see Rohit and Sona happily living as doormats, Rohan and his thruple relationship and Veena beaming proudly at what a GREAT job she did raising her family with her two timing husband smiling idiotically by her side 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago
xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They just wanted to get the show over and done with.