Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

May be they keep him as Aman Cousin! Better he is not phuppi son 😂 they didn't even mentioned once in any epi about Phuppi son so all of sudden he is phuppi son is weird..and he never showed any emotions with Phuppi😂😂Better he stay as cousin ..Parveen sis son r something like that! 

During imrans introduction scene doesn't aman says something about imran and phuphi

And he calls dadi as dadi and parveen as mami or aunty

Whoever he is I like him .cutie pie

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Laila is not helping them 

They are not sisters 

Either its kabir in disguise 

Or they are two wolves 

Oh ya i forgot about wolves ! If Kabir why laila not telling them ? Act nice ?take revenge? Then Roshan are becoming dumb trusting her 😒Why cant for a change Laila is double role and one helping them and other creating problems!

But when Family seeing dark clouds even Laila worried so it gave me she is not negative for sure she is helping them ..Yesterday i thought she is negative and today she gave me feeling like she is helping them! Hope she is helping them ..i don't want another MU between Roshan as already Roshni is trusting Laila too much !!

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

You got a point that way more screen space to sj.one good one evil.hope she brings in good trps

If they continue with MU the TRP will drop sadly as no one will like this ongoing MU.

Plus if she brings more TRP what does that tell about our show and it’s lead who can’t bring numbers with them together ðŸ˜†

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Yes he is funny and let’s hope he stays that way. He can praise Surbhi I don’t mind but in between this MU needs to be cleared and then redemption.

Poor chotu I actually feel for him.

poor chotu.how that bully was terrifying him.why was there bo teachers to intervene. Hope locha pari wakes up tommorow and taught the little bully a lesson about how to behave

vibha28 thumbnail

In a way I am happy that although incorrect roshni is trusting Laila as this will show Aman how his Alia jaap was to roshni. He needs a taste of his own medicine and their family is always in trouble so even if this creates more trouble no big deal. Plus it will mean no romance as well.

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

During imrans introduction scene doesn't aman says something about imran and phuphi

And he calls dadi as dadi and parveen as mami or aunty

Whoever he is I like him .cutie pie

I didnt remember much have to see that epi.. ya  whoever he is funny😂😂 and m liking him ..Aunty r Mami isn't same ?Sorry for weird question ....isn't Maami is Hindi and in english aunty ..both r same right?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

If they continue with MU the TRP will drop sadly as no one will like this ongoing MU.

Plus if she brings more TRP what does that tell about our show and it’s lead who can’t bring numbers with them together ðŸ˜†

I think since sj role is a small cameo how much time will she be there in yjhjk.two weeks maximum.After that mu cleared and redemption starts

But sj has great fan power that is what makers are relying on

But with no redemption track nobody can bring back this show

vibha28 thumbnail

poor chotu.how that bully was terrifying him.why was there bo teachers to intervene. Hope locha pari wakes up tommorow and taught the little bully a lesson about how to behave

I know right I feel bad for poor chotu but in a way am very happy that roshni is trusting Laila and aman not liking it. Maybe he should realise that Alia didn’t help him at all but I have zero hope in Aman. 

Let’s hope this bullying angle goes somewhere right?

vibha28 thumbnail

I think since sj role is a small cameo how much time will she be there in yjhjk.two weeks maximum.After that mu cleared and redemption starts

But sj has great fan power that is what makers are relying on

But with no redemption track nobody can bring back this show

True - if she is truly a cameo then she can attract more audiences her fans but if no redemption then no one can save this show.

They really have to do something now as these mindless unopened track are boring as and it isn’t moving story along at all.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

I didnt remember much have to see that epi.. ya  whoever he is funny😂😂 and m liking him ..Aunty r Mami isn't same ?Sorry for weird question ....isn't Maami is Hindi and in english aunty ..both r same right?

No what I was trying to convey is mami means juniad sisters son but aunty means he can be anybody's son.since aunty doesn't define what type of relationship we have with the latter where as chechi,badimaa,mami each signifies a particular relationship