Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Ya better make him as phuphi son once and  for all.finished witness what are u now upto 

I was just going to write that I finished too. You pick? Carnal innocence or perfect?

Yes make him someone’s son or tell us who he is - can’t be calling mami and chachi to same person when it has two different meanings lol 😂 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

I was just going to write that I finished too. You pick? Carnal innocence or perfect?

Yes make him someone’s son or tell us who he is - can’t be calling mami and chachi to same person when it has two different meanings lol 😂 

But we have read mr perfect rt

vibha28 thumbnail

But we have read mr perfect rt

Not mr perfect hun just perfect Judith McNaught 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not mr perfect hun just perfect Judith McNaught 

ok I think carnal innocence first just perfect is an emotional read in my opinion so we can read it after carnal innocence 

vibha28 thumbnail

ok I think carnal innocence first just perfect is an emotional read in my opinion so we can read it after carnal innocence 

Okay carnal innocence it is - will start in a hour..

gaurimisha thumbnail

In a way I am happy that although incorrect roshni is trusting Laila as this will show Aman how his Alia jaap was to roshni. He needs a taste of his own medicine and their family is always in trouble so even if this creates more trouble no big deal. Plus it will mean no romance as well.

Yesss

That's what they're planning.. Aman's dimaag ki batti will jalaofy only if he is shown a repeat telecast of what he did in the past...I doubt anything else will trigger his brains.

So, let's wait and watch..I feel Aman is both jealous of Roshni enjoying Imran's company more 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

Yesss

That's what they're planning.. Aman's dimaag ki batti will jalaofy only if he is shown a repeat telecast of what he did in the past...I doubt anything else will trigger his brains.

So, let's wait and watch..I feel Aman is both jealous of Roshni enjoying Imran's company more 

Fingers crossed 🤞 I guess majority is after this too and somehow this has to trigger his brains and make him analyse the situation.

I loved imran roshni and the dance - roshni got moves and silly Aman had he been with his wife he would have fun at home, she can dance better than any person in the bar.

I am liking this princess as it shows aman does not like her and he also doesn’t like how roshni likes her lol 😂 

As far as there is no name calling and no romance I can watch as I do want the show to return to what it was before that bitch Alia ruined it.

gaurimisha thumbnail

@vibha

True. I'm happy with the episode today since it gives me hope that Aman will realise or introspect at some point in future,given the circumstances.

Also, Roshni isn't listening at all to him..he needs to gain her trust, that'll take quite sometime. 

Slow but steady..want it that way without any rush

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

@vibha

True. I'm happy with the episode today since it gives me hope that Aman will realise or introspect at some point in future,given the circumstances.

Also, Roshni isn't listening at all to him..he needs to gain her trust, that'll take quite sometime. 

Slow but steady..want it that way without any rush

Yes today was better than yesterday as no romance as roshni isn’t listening to him and is replying back too.

Aman this time can’t win over by doing little things he truly has to win her and her trust which he has broken badly. The throwing out part was so brutal.

Let’s hope this gets back on track 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Oh ya i forgot about wolves ! If Kabir why laila not telling them ? Act nice ?take revenge? Then Roshan are becoming dumb trusting her 😒Why cant for a change Laila is double role and one helping them and other creating problems!

But when Family seeing dark clouds even Laila worried so it gave me she is not negative for sure she is helping them ..Yesterday i thought she is negative and today she gave me feeling like she is helping them! Hope she is helping them ..i don't want another MU between Roshan as already Roshni is trusting Laila too much !!

Pata nai show ki story is so confusing 

Writer hi confuse to audience is not at fault here