Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Uff Uff, MishBir under shower romance was ahem! Uff, itni garmi!! *someone bring me some cold water now!

You have to see it to believe it!

"Kiss me" in Shaheer's deep voice *fanning myself

They were meharban today... We also got a MishBir scene in KuKu room right under BB's nose. She closed her eyes, she didn't want to see her son demanding a kiss from his wife. She can't unsee you know, varna raat main sitar bajane baith jayegi 😆

Now the Drama (finally finally the good kind 👍🏼)

After beta-bahu left BB heaved a sigh of relief. 

Plants pill bottle in Kuhu room.

Nidhi found pills in teacher's room. 

BB raises questions. 

Parul defends her bahu. 

Bahu crying, runs to her room. 

Sister follows...

BP and Shaurya insist their beti can never do no such thing 

Abir wants to close the chapter and asks Jugnu to throw the pills away.

Sister fighting.

Kuhu says you planted the bottle in my room.

Mish says you just love to blame me.

Kuhu said I told you we both can't be in the same house...

Abir outside the door listening to their fight! 

Gets to hear everything 👏

Bro disillusioned about his bro! 

Mishti runs out of Kuhu room

Shocked to see husband!

Abir-Mishti in their room

Mishti says sorry couldn't disclose it earlier because I just came to this house and didn't want to start a fight

Mishti insists that now we should come clean to the family

Abir says raat gayi baat gayi

Abir says if Kuhu is immature, we can't stoop to her level

Everything was going great... 

And then kaboom! 

All the high went phoos when Abir tells Mishti that she always wants to fight it out but now is not the time as his family is at a delicate stage!

Mish hurt🥺

My Abir dear, if she always want to fight it out then she would have disclosed about Kuhu spiking the coffee the day she learnt it. But she didn't!

Finally an episode that has substance!!!!

Finally it rained after having dark clouds for days!

it's good to be back to clear blue skies 😎

Image result for aaj main upar aasman neeche gif

Precap:

Bro defending herself to Abir.

She says Mishti must have told you sab badha-chadhake. She is your wife and wife's job is to Kaan bharna husband smiley29

Mishti is listening to them from the balcony...

ohh superb review pali... and your one liner summary is best.. 👍🏼

hayee now you talk about shower romance n that husky voice i want to watch it again... twice kiss miss yaar.. i said naa they will go ahead with kiss see they are not cheating but this is stretching too much too..😆

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I know the line came out differently, but this is the truth that abir could never think of mishti like that 

I am so glad mishti's insecurities came out and she didn't hide the fact that she's hurt with abir's word , abir should that his wife is hurt because of his words. 

Abir will not support kuhu that's for sure, so your head is safe 😆

I actually liked that bit. Abir’s word hurt Mishti and her insecurities were out. Abir knows exactly what she is insecure about. Also, now abir will try to redeem himself because we all know he can’t think of Mishti like that. 
But tomorrow I want him to shut Kuhu up. He said there is a different way to deal with Kuhu and now that it’s just him and kuhu I hope he speaks up and not just cover it up. It’s high time and I am sure everyone is done with kuhu’s negativity. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

First I also got shocked hearing it but after remembering the cloth shop scene 

Abir saying to mishti ki ab bas Humare peeche Mat aana, mishti and fans both thought ki abir misunderstood her but aisa Kuch nahi tha 😆

That's true the homebreaker tag is taking a toll on her .And her insecurities came out when abir said those lines, abir should really apologize for it. 

Hope so, next Traci should be on that only. It's Chotu climax 😆,bada climax meenu's asli chehra coming out in front of whole family AGAIN. 🤣

Vaise kunal sach mein kisi pe trust nahi karta jab bhai ki baat aati hai to 🤣,direct kuhu se sabke saamne puch liya 🤣

i actually want kunal to stand with kuhu after what he did with her but after seeing her behaviour in precap acha hua kunal se kuhu se sab ke saamne puch liya.. she deserves it...

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Is Big Ben in mishBir room ???

I came running closing my eyes🙈🙈

No, in kuku room.. Mishbir too were in that room

I am just happy that Abir got to know part of the drama that has been going on!

I was sick and tired of bro bro from Abir and story revolving in circles!

So now at least he has more information and I am interested to know what he does with this newly acquired knowledge! 

It was too suffocating last few days. I am happy that a lot of it came out today...

Story toh badhe aage!

true actually even i was waiting for abir to know n he does something else it will always go in circle only... now the actual drama will begin but this will be interesting... no doubt on that.... 

here my thought on the drama..

i was also shocked about what abir said to mish but he meant that her way of handling thing is like that fighting and also little impulsive.... like kuku divorce thing.. she fights for what is right... but i want to ask something didnt abir do the same, he confronts kunal always without thinking, why does he wants to go easy with kuhu yaar.. i understand he doesnt want family to know bcoz of reason... but why different rules for kuhu n kunal... didnt he bring kunal spiking nannu drink out in open... why not kuhu why cant he confront her in open.. 

and the way he said it... he can go with kids gloves for kuhu but with mish he went with flow n was impulsive... i too wanted abir to handle kuhu, bring her out of jealousy help her but not like this for once cant he handle her the same way as he did with kunal... 

Mish too is sensitive... the way she got hurt with his words, but i have complain here too if she wanted to say to family or even abir she should've done before why is she now eager after abir eavesdropped only... if not she wouldnt have said naa... coming to her issue its too good it came out... 

i liked this mainly bcoz its their first fight after shaadi n for a good reason, abir said something he understood of mish but in a wrong way, mish bought out her issue... 

precap i think kuhu is gonna get from abir... he is patiently waiting for her to say what all she wants but will say something back... mish i hope waits n listens to what abir has to say too... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Another day, another flip😆.....aaj suddenly normal Mishti waapis aa gayi😆. Let's see how long she stays for this time. 

Most of the writing in this show is on a token basis....so I'm not sure what the purpose of today's reveal to Abir was. Short term drama and then on to the next festival? 😆

The most obvious thing that came across today was that Abir is not as oblivious about Kuhu's nature as this show hypes up.....he is instead part of the brigade that spoils her, panders to her in order to keep "ghar ki shaanti".....kal ko Kuhu murder bhi kar de toh Abir will be like, Nanko kya karega, Maa kya karegi, humaari family blah blah.....lol way to go, dude. 

So now Abir can't even play the "mujhe toh pata hi nahin tha" card....lol he is fully aware of what all Kuhu can do but will never act on it because his "solutions" are all about suppressing issues and continuing with daily family naach gaana.

Even Mishti suppresses things but atleast she ultimately shows regret cuz she's paid a heavy price for suppressing things many times....will Abir learn that suppressing and enabling misbehavior infact DOESN'T keep families together? 

Unless they show some big stand being taken over this reveal, there is no point. 

I'm sorry Abir but your token "I didn't mean it" doesn't cut it....in all your obsession with "Bro ka bachpana sambhaalo", you forgot that you have a wife who has a sensitive nature too. 🤔

Anyways, Abir and Mishti toh galtiyaan karte rahenge all in the service of Kuhu😆.....remains to be seen if story goes anywhere. Color me skeptical even now. 

👏

wonderful analysis...

everything is pin point...

we are blaming mish for hiding but now abir is in same plane... so y to blame mish for that... agar ko pata chalega tho kya kiya?

he always give extra priority to kuhu and mish ko he wont given what she deserves...

agar mish abir ki jagah hoti tho abiy yehi karega kya?

I don't think he'll say anything to kuhu, but for sure he'll take some decision about it 

same he will not shout but can question her too... like she herself said wife duty is filling husband ears so is she doing the same too... maybe he will show disappointment... remember how he subtly taunted kuhu during break up you too have always said in funny way about mish coming from broken family... 

but vaishu what if the decision is living separately or something.. we got a pic of mishbir in car yesterday naa... or maybe thats to pacify mish dont know... but soon he is gonna do something about kuhu... he heard her not wanting to live in same house as mishti... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

Abir itna bhi bewakoof nahin hai dear! Bahot samajdar baccha hai!

Even though he said Fight wala dialogue to Mish, he didn't actually mean it that way.

At the same time, he knows how Kunal is and what his reaction is going to be, so he knows he has to handle this tactfully and think with his head and not just heart.

He has already assessed and processed the situation.

Now he will take some decisions.

Abir the man will be in action now 😎

At least that's the hope...

dear.. i dont want abir to blast kuhu or he should say something to kunal...

i just want abir to maintain distance from kuhu...

lets see if the abir man in action comes or not...

even im not offeneded by abir also when he said to mish but it hurted her indirectly thats it...

Originally posted by: ruhi19

B: so kuhu will say bhada chaadke to kunal about everyone right? esply when it comes to mishti...

thought the same... i feel abir will question her the same.. dont know that dialogue by kuhu i feel is for abir to ask it back to her... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i liked this mainly bcoz its their first fight after shaadi n for a good reason, abir said something he understood of mish but in a wrong way, mish bought out her issue... 

I agree with this bit.....first argument after shaadi and atleast it indicated a substantive shift rather than their usual Tom and Jerry running around all day since the shaadi. 

Waise bhi hurt Mishti has a poignance to her that bahu mode waali Mishti doesn't so I prefer the former anyday. 

If Abir will be shown to realize his mistake, I want him to acknowledge that he neglected Mishti in his Bro obsession. Agar Kuhu mein bachpana hai, that doesn't mean that usko baccho ki tarhaan sambhaalne mein itna busy ho jaao ki apni wife ke emotions and trauma bhi na samjho. 

So this may have become an instrument for Mishti's insecurity to come out but I will wait to see how Abir handles it and makes up for it before giving him any brownie points in advance for "hoshiyaari"😛

I fundamentally disagree with this approach of "dabaa ke rakho for family ki shaanti".....so this version of Abir never works for me. Throwing away sleeping pills is not the remedy for the fact that someone in your house tried to spike your drink😕.....that is unbelievably shortsighted and frankly dumb. 

If Mishti wasn't debilitated by her own Kuhu related drama, maybe she could make Abir see how wrong his approach is on this.