Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

But isn't that how a letter is ended( though i didn't like it🤔) but the tone of the letter was not like he wanted to get back with her. He just explained his situation to her, like he didn't mean to hurt her

I think this heart break thing's gonna stretch for next few more days.. d day it stops we shall all party n dance🥳

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: merryyura

I think he never regretted that decision. He was just upset that no-one wanted to hear his explanation and continued to blame him. ðŸ¤”🤓

He wanted to make her capable and educated. It's only after those gaon wale ðŸ˜¡ said that you're not her father, brother or husband that he said he'll marry her. ðŸ˜µ

His aim had always been to protect her, and take care of her.. ðŸ¥±

@bold - true he was ready to take her responsibility, but gaon wale forced him into this marriage. His responsibility was never a problem for him but he didn't sign up for this marriage and neither was he ready for it. It turned his whole world upside down. I feel he would have been much more kinder and sweeter to bondu if they didn't have this awkward marriage between them

tinurao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Only thing I like about mini is her dressing sense...she looks gorgeous...baaki toh her presence is eyesore most of times....she looks better when she is quite.,lol

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Wasn't she sick? Tab toh aise baat kar rahi thi jaise abhi tapak jaegi😆 but in next scene, she is roaming around ani's house Searching for his wife. Was it a blooper ya mini itni chalu hai?😆

And this girl is seriously obsessed with ani ki patni ki sundarta🤣

She is actually obsessed with her own sundarta.

Kya wo mujhse sundar hai? 

She thinks she is the best in every way. How can Ani ki patni be sundar than her.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

She is actually obsessed with her own sundarta.

Kya wo mujhse sundar hai? 

She thinks she is the best in every way. How can Ani ki patni be sundar than her.

Mujhe na Snow White ki kahaani yaad agayi🤣