Mini in today's episode

Posted: 4 years ago

Wasn't she sick? Tab toh aise baat kar rahi thi jaise abhi tapak jaegi😆 but in next scene, she is roaming around ani's house Searching for his wife. Was it a blooper ya mini itni chalu hai?😆

And this girl is seriously obsessed with ani ki patni ki sundarta🤣

🤣 yes she is stuck on this beauty thing..

Both ani ad mini are yet to get a grip of this sudden entry of our boni ðŸ˜†

But the ani's bag packing scene was really cute.. I can never imagine myself doing this type of packing if I were her age😃

don't know but somehow to feel her every move is calculative n wants sympathy, want to play victim card....

for her everything about body beauty n outer beauty nothing more....

I was thinking the same thing..😳

Like agar health kharab hai toh rest kar na.. Yeh aisa chori chupe Ani ke ghar mein kyun bhatak rahi thi. 

Par ajeeb bimari hai, tabiyat kharab phir bhi Ani ke patni ki sundarta ki fikr hai. Ani se zyada uski patni ki sundarta se obsessed hai yeh. ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

don't know but somehow to feel her every move is calculative n wants sympathy, want to play victim card....

for her everything about body beauty n outer beauty nothing more....

Yup for her everything is about beauty only, after ani's marriage only thing she has thought is whether his wife is more beautiful than her not once it occurred to her that she should talk to ani and ask him about his situation and reasons🤔

Hope ani soon moves on from her

Originally posted by bhshre95

Yup for her everything is about beauty only, after ani's marriage only thing she has thought is whether his wife is more beautiful than her not once it occurred to her that she should talk to ani and ask him about his situation and reasons🤔

Hope ani soon moves on from her

Agree...Ani need to move on ASAP 

Mini is downfall , like beautiful chain who want to bound him caged him

don't wanna say but mini's thinking process is cheap its more about physical nonsense than anything.

she is not worried or painful for ani's wedding but ani having a beautiful wife n someone else claim him as husband , as with someone he is u know.

mini's thinking downright degrading 

hope ani's eyes will open ... 

Originally posted by mannu_123

🤣 yes she is stuck on this beauty thing..

Both ani ad mini are yet to get a grip of this sudden entry of our boni ðŸ˜†

But the ani's bag packing scene was really cute.. I can never imagine myself doing this type of packing if I were her age😃

@ bold - true😆 but one thing i felt during his letter writing was that he would not continue his relationship with mini, he apologized to her, explained his situation but it didn't feel he regretted what he did for bondu. I don't think he would promose her anything or ask her to wait after this episode

@ bold - true😆 but one thing i felt during his letter writing was that he would not continue his relationship with mini, he apologized to her, explained his situation but it didn't feel he regretted what he did for bondu. I don't think he would promose her anything or ask her to wait after this episode

I really hope so.. cause the 'tumhara ani' at the end of letter bothered me a bit.. lets see what they show us next.. fingers crossed ðŸ˜Š

I think he never regretted that decision. He was just upset that no-one wanted to hear his explanation and continued to blame him. ðŸ¤”🤓

He wanted to make her capable and educated. It's only after those gaon wale ðŸ˜¡ said that you're not her father, brother or husband that he said he'll marry her. ðŸ˜µ

His aim had always been to protect her, and take care of her.. ðŸ¥±

Originally posted by mannu_123

I really hope so.. cause the 'tumhara ani' at the end of letter bothered me a bit.. lets see what they show us next.. fingers crossed ðŸ˜Š

But isn't that how a letter is ended( though i didn't like it🤔) but the tone of the letter was not like he wanted to get back with her. He just explained his situation to her, like he didn't mean to hurt her