Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

we all just love to bash mini..😆 she hasn't even started yet with her role properly and we have already created lots of posts expressing our disgust🤣 the day when she starts with her vamp acts, we all will flood in our hatred for her😈🤣

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just want anirudh to see her actual personality soon.. 

Originally posted by: mannu_123

I just don't understand her mentality.. only beauty can be a reason for a woman to be at par with others..😕

With time boni will maybe make her realize what is actually that defines a person above others.. its not just beauty. It also has brains and the determination with which a person wants change their circumstances.👍🏼

Her baalon se baandh rakha hai dialogue, I was surprised she didn't mean it literally.🤣

Originally posted by: mannu_123

we all just love to bash mini..😆 she hasn't even started yet with her role properly and we have already created lots of posts expressing our disgust🤣 the day when she starts with her vamp acts, we all will flood in our hatred for her😈🤣

She will do something so terrible in future that will make ani not only break up with her but even hate her. Remember her deeda saying ab dosti bhi khatam karogi 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

She is indeed creepy. Ani should be running miles away in opposite direction but that day he did smile when she was using binoculars

And she is obsessed with ani's wife's beauty, she is only speaking about her sundarta😕 she also thought she has tied ani by her lambe baal she doesn't understand ani at all. She thinks he just loves her for her beauty ( though i really don't know why ani loves her😆) and thinks he married another girl for her beauty😵

mannu_123 thumbnail

Today was the start of minni madam's crazy and somewhat psycho nature..🤢 she was too happy to know that d bride is actually an 8yr old girl.. and filmy scene ki tarah duppata ani le mu pe leherate hue gai.. 🤣😡(which made me laugh n angry at d sae time)mera koi mukabla nhi types attitude dikhake..

She is going to show down ani n boni a lot from now on😡 I really don't know how low will she start to stoop now on 😒

In the end of d episode she was flying in d air saying ani was, is and will always be mine.. he will soon get bored of this marriage 💔 I have no words to describe my anger for her😡 

Now even ani got affected by this dupatta scene of her for a sec.. Waiting for d day when he really doesn't give a damn to her.. infact d letter ani wrote for her was d icing on d cake.. bachi kuchi kasar jo thi wo bhi puri ho gai.. gave a big boost to her never ending ego🤢 mai to jal bhun ke hi laal pili ho li..😡

I really m happy now that village track will go on, for me to cool down in d next few episodes

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago

Normal girl- Is he a pedo?

Mini- She is just a toy.

🤢

Oh god, she has gobar in place of brain. Ewww....

I don't think even sampoo is legal from modern day standards, she may be 16 or 17. 

Pura ka pura show he ek brain freezer hai.🤣

mannu_123 thumbnail

Whatever it be.. but whi hai.. accha samay chal rha iss minni ka.. khub udd rhi hai aur maze le rhi situation ka 😡and I have no option but to watch this😭 and she is too confident that she will get him back really easily.. chutki baja ke types😒

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=mannu_123]

Whatever it be.. but whi hai.. accha samay chal rha iss minni ka.. khub udd rhi hai aur maze le rhi situation ka 😡and I have no option but to watch this😭 and she is too confident that she will get him back really easily.. chutki baja ke types😒

[/QUOTE we all know it wouldn’t happen udne do Jitna Saudamini Ko udna hai😆 one day she will fell off very badly. Today she proved again she is dumb.

Kehte hain apne competitor ko kabhi kamzoor nahi  Samajna  chahiye

& today she did the same thing . One day she will cry of her own stupidity.i can bet.

But only one thing is bothering me when she was flying her dupatta Aniruddh smile uff I didn’t  like it.but  ani ki  bhi Kya galti bichara infatuation ka mara🤔

Edited by Rosellia - 4 years ago