Posted: 4 years ago

and her deeda also knows that. That's why everytime she warns her about her making ani away from her. If she wanted she could have come to meet boni but instead of that she chose to spy on the newlyweds. What of boni was not a kid but a young adult woman. That would make her a pervert. Eww....I can't believe ani loves this psycho.

I just don't understand her mentality.. only beauty can be a reason for a woman to be at par with others..😕

With time boni will maybe make her realize what is actually that defines a person above others.. its not just beauty. It also has brains and the determination with which a person wants to change their circumstances.👍🏼

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mannu_123

I just don't understand her mentality.. only beauty can be a reason for a woman to be at par with others..😕

With time boni will maybe make realize her what is actually that defines a person above others.. its not just beauty. It also has brains and the determination with which a person wants change their circumstances.👍🏼

true..somewhere I feel after leap mini will get married to someone else.. There she might face a problem that time boni will help her.. Maybe  she will recall her behavior with boni that time

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

true..somewhere I feel after leap mini will get married to someone else.. There she might face a problem where boni will help her.. Maybe that time she will realise how she behave with boni still she is helping me.... 

I really doubt her marrying somebody else, maybe she might change her mind later😆 right now she is too obsessed with our ani  just like us🤣

true..somewhere I feel after leap mini will get married to someone else.. There she might face a problem where boni will help her.. Maybe that time she will realise how she behave with boni still she is helping me.... 

She'll marry Som, I am 90 per cent sure.

Lol she is too creepy. And where did her self respect go. she doesn't want to listen to ani but want to spy on the married couple. Her ego will get some pampering this week, when she finds out he is married to a kid. but it will be hurt again when ani dotes on boni and finds out she is the letter girl.

I really doubt her marrying somebody else, maybe she might change her mind later😆 right now she is too obsessed with our ani  just like us🤣

😆 

even if we are obsessed with ani still we have accepted that boni will remain his wife forever unlike mini .. 😆

😆 

even if we are obsessed with ani still we have accepted that boni will remain his wife forever unlike mini .. 😆

We all are obsessed with him but yes he will always be of our little boni.. We are in awe of his principles and admire him for that.. unlike that behenji who just wants him as an object of possession🤢

Saudamini is not only creepy but a self centered person too. She feels outer beauty is everything. And, it's enough for a guy to fall in love. Little does she know that inner beauty too is very important. Has she got that beauty? I'm afraid that one day it will so happen that Anirudhh will finally realise Bonita's inner beauty and this will be the reason he will Saudamini his so called childhood love to Bondita who he met during his adulthood. And, this will surely be a slap on her face. 

We all are obsessed with him but yes he will always be of our little boni.. We are in awe of his principles and admire him for that.. unlike that behenji who just wants him as an object of possession🤢

true in short our obsession and her obsession is different... 😆