Reyansh&Gang Were Hilarious

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

seriously i like the khurana family as of now they are so cool and hilarious mad family🤣🤣ek se badhkar ek namoone🤣i can't stop laughing at especially reyansh and than his friend dilsher🤣🤣

they gatecrash pranati's wedding venue to reach to their gym to party hard gosh the gang literally made me laugh out of my chair the way they trick the security guy so that the trolley fill with beer bottles can enter the premises

than reyansh n dilsher made the security guy dance and dilsher turns the security guy round n round that was epic🤣

reyansh entered pranati's wedding venue as the path to his gym is way through her wedding venue and he invite those girls in lehenga to his party 'hello there is a party in my gym pls do come'🤣

reyansh's one liners were hilarious...dilsher say dadi to peeti hai while reyansh say dadi peeti nahin ghatakti hai🤣unko dual personality hai split subhe sober aur raat ko naughty🤣than his bro say humein bhi chahiye refering to the beers🤣

this family is cool n crazy almost everyone is bevdas🤣the bros are flirts too we are onky yet to see reyansh's father uncle n aunty i hope they are fun too

I always wonder reyansh is lonely and always yearning for love and that should lead him to be angry or sad with life but gosh how he is so very cool well i guess cool run in his family genes

dadi reyansh dilsher(friend)his 2 bros are crazy bunch🤣

I wonder how pranati will adjust into this family after marriage with reyansh,they are crazy cool drunkard family and she is so headstrong and mature including her family jugnu knows her dadda's family in 1 day she will definitely adjust in that family

reyansh is very cool and naughty even though he is in pain 

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Loved how Jugnu teased Reyansh😆🤣

Dadi is hilarious🤣

gym ka saman hai kehke guard ko phasaya😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Dadi is hilarious🤣

daddy: bahar karvadungha🤣

daughter: andar karvadunghi🤣🤣

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm really liking Reyansh and Jugnu's chemistry.. 👏 they're both so good together.. can't wait for their future interaction after their real relationship is revealed.. 

And that security guard wala scene.. 🤣 Dilsher jaise uss security guard Ko nacha raha thaa.. 🤣🤣

Aaj dhamal hoga. Hopefully aaj hi PraYansh ki meeting ho.. 

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Dadi is hilarious🤣

Agree..........😆