Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Kept space for appreciation which is on the way !!! 

Never know how to express in a few words, πŸ˜•, what to do ?? Here many writers with extraordinary talent, I was roaming here like a lost kid in a Spring garden watching gleefully the floral hues with swaying fragrances!! Wait Madam ... collecting a few to prepare a bouquet of appreciation!!!

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Kept space for appreciation which is on the way !!! 

Never know how to express in a few words, πŸ˜•, what to do ?? Here many writers with extraordinary talent, roaming here like a lost kid in a Spring garden watching gleefully the floral hues with swaying fragrances!! Wait Madam ... collecting a few to prepare a bouquet of appreciation!!!

Appreciation in few words is like trying to build a building in few blocks, Impossible. The fragrances of the flowers are like the quotes of motivation. Surreal but real. Collecting a few will not suffice the admiration of their talent because for appreciation even the whole garden is less

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations Team Anurag............Missed the contest, did not find time to read your all products. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Appreciation in few words is like trying to build a building in a few blocks, Impossible. The fragrances of the flowers are like quotes of motivation. Surreal but real. Collecting a few will not suffice the admiration of their talent because for appreciation even the whole garden is less

Agree with your every expression Alexia. Collecting a few flowers won't suffice to express our appreciation with a few words, yes, a full garden is needed to showcase this treasure trove!

Image result for flower garden images

Appreciation on page  3 ....

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Agree with your every expression Alexia. Collecting a few flowers won't suffice to express our appreciation with a few words, yes, a full garden is needed to showcase this treasure trove!

Image result for flower garden images

Appreciation on page  3 ....

Treasure so priceless that even beauty of such a garden looks dull. Vibrancy of diverse colors mixing with each other to form such a master piece. Appreciation for such a splendid work is something for which I feel my words are less

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

A treasure was so priceless that even the beauty of such a garden looks dull. The vibrancy of diverse colors mixing with each other to form such a masterpiece. Appreciation for such a splendid work is something for which I feel my words are less

Each and every heartfelt expression is worth a shrubbery, every praiseworthy word with great understanding is a gateway to paradise. πŸ˜Š 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations Team AnuragπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Team Prerna and Team Bajaj, congratulations for doing so well!!

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the winning team and all the participants!πŸ˜†

Team Bajaj and Team Prerna! Well done!!!πŸ€—

I had loads of fun with the games and the tasks!πŸ˜†

If given a chance, we shall see you in the battlefield again πŸ˜‰ 

Koeli thumbnail

Thank you Madhuri for dropping by. It’s always good for the participants to hear for the judge... it will motivate them further. Also you are mind blowing in expressing your thoughts and I must say you have done an amazing job judging the contest.