Dulhaan Hum Le Jayenge Contest || And the Winner is... || - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Congratulations to Team Anurag for the win👏🥳 We all worked really hard to make the grand party thread 😃👍🏼

A group hug to the entire team🤗🤗

Congrats Team Bajaj for being the first Runner up👏

Your round 2 entry was spectacular👏👏

Well done Team Prerna for all the wonderful stories written👏👏

Thanks to the mods Koeli and Erum for the organisation of the contest😃

We really had good fun in the contest😃

What to say about the judges? 

Madhuri im really a fan of your writings whatever little Ive read you in art corner and Beyhad 2 forum. You really create magic with the words👏

Kalyani😲 im pleasantly surprised ... actually shocked to see your name as our judge. You are really a brilliant graphicer and its been a pleasure to be a part of your team🤗

Thanks to both the judges 😃🤗

Once again congrats team Anurag🤗🤗

congratulations team Anurag 🤗🤗🤗🤗🥳

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congo Shongo Team Anurag... 🥳

priya185 thumbnail

Congratulations to my team 🤗

and the other teams that participated you guys played well too

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well done team Anurag.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations teammates hum jeet gaye🤗!!!🥳!!!!! !!!!!!(serect anu team supporter!)

Congratulations Team Prerna and Bajaj 🥳!!!!

Thank you for conducting this contest. It was really a great fun!!

Edited by selfishdill.z - 4 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Congratulations to Team Anurag for the win👏🥳 We all worked really hard to make the grand party thread 😃👍🏼

Once again congrats team Anurag🤗🤗

Oh my god!! Came here after such a long time. What a big surprise!!

Congo to team Anurag and biggest congratulations to you , sweetie. Am so happy for you dear Manisha. You are now a part of moderating team🥳

viewbie👏❤️

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Oh my god!! Came here after such a long time. What a big surprise!!

Congo to team Anurag and biggest congratulations to you , sweetie. Am so happy for you dear Manisha. You are now a part of moderating team🥳

viewbie👏❤️

Thank you Sneha🤗

So good to see you here after a long time🤗

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Congo songo to us!!😎!!!

Great job done by team preyu and bajaj too!!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

My dear creative minds.... who participated in this wonderfully conducted contest with innovative thoughts .....  ⭐️

My heartiest congratulations to all the participants who have taken part in this collaborative creativity.👏For me,  each and every participant is a  winner,  creative persons are always so precious for me. ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

I am new to this forum, I am not watching this serial, so my views and scores always depend on the worth of the submitted work. Neither taken sides nor biased to any group, that I  assured. smiley1 

The secret to creativity is knowing how to channelize your emotional thoughts with your inherent creative instincts. Love towards the serial characters will get you from A to B.The creative imagination that flourished because of the bonding with those characters brought the best out of you in such a wondrous way. Then, the sky is the limit. 😊

We witnessed a vast expanse of expressiveness in this contest. 👏What to say? Is the IF fortunate enough for having such talented persons as members here or we, the members are fortunate for having this' IF IN OUR KITTY' ?? difficult to decide!! 

While reading the content you all submitted, these are some of my thoughts which I am eager to share with you now.😊

All three entries are laudable and worthy of competing with each other! 

There is so much to say about writing competitions. If you are an emerging writer, winning or being shortlisted for a competition means a great deal. It means recognition. It means validation. It means hope. And sometimes, it means a prize!

We all know the benefits. Entering competition gets you comfortable sharing your work. It gives you practice following submission guidelines which are always important! Every good writer or creative person wants validation and recognition, right? Yes, right! Always do it, do it for the love of the genre, a respect for the competition itself, or dedication of the organization which is coordinating the competition.smiley27

The love and adoration towards the characters you connected well made you express your appreciation in this enchanting way and the dedicated audience already willing and excited to read your work. smiley1 It is clearly visible in the threads. That is the backbone of any visual saga. Participation itself is a victory for every creative writer. 

For the first round,  my comment while submitting the scores to co-ordinators was this--- 

The writing style is very mature, the concept selected for this competition is praiseworthy. In every word and in every expression there is positivity and love which are necessary for Valentine's day celebration! Though not highly romantic, in the undercurrent, pure and respectful love is there. This is my opinion. The presentation is neat and beautiful, and there is a social message in that romantic continuation!--- Nature was narrated in the OS splendidly smiley1 The writing style is very good. The content is like a dreamy one, but there is a  small lag in editing and proofreading. 

Round 2 

The style of writing and theme are really very good, shows their leniency towards a social cause is applaudable. smiley32

Endings are hard to write but they make the story worth reading, the ending here in this OS is thought-provoking.

Find the best bits of your story and hone them to make them better---If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn’t matter a damn how you write!!!  For a good presentation of a story, this is one of the rules of thumb! 

Well, it turns out endings are difficult no matter what kind of story you’re writing. if your story doesn’t have an ending, you haven’t written a story. At best, you’ve written a set-up. If you’re entering a story-writing competition, you’re going to need to write a story, and that means you need an ending. A quick one. A simple one. 

These were the words I shared with our Appy while sending her the second round scores--- 

Standing out is hard. Here the writer and the image creator achieved that in a commendable manner!! I wish I could give the writer a shout out ....want to fill her hands with a million stars, this writing is above the competition level! Appy, I feel it was written by a highly talented and seasoned writer!! When you look at the creations, the creations will start talking with you .... will try to share their feelings with you, from every creation, there is a specific oozing energy, will command you to look one more time towards it!!

From the beginning to the end, the storytelling way was excellent, language and the syntax is exceptional in this OS, shows the writer has a good grip over the language. The story revolved around the imaginative journey of the principal characters with a positive and dreamy end! 

Round 3--- 

An extravaganza of creativity in many forms! Presented in such a way that its a beautiful part of life's richest pageant!! The theme, writeup, decorations, and aesthetics were presented in such a spectacular way that these are competing with each other in a creativity contest of their own!  

Everybody is talented because everybody who is creative has something to express !! You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking inwards. That is clearly visible in this round.

A visual treat, the victorian aristocracy reflected in every frame and in that poem. Talent is a gift, but expressing it is a choice, a better way of showcasing the best choice than anything else is clearly visible in this round. 👏

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.smiley10 

Thanks for introducing me to the Bajaj, Prerana and Mr. Anurag!⭐️

To the organizers of this contest --  Erum Malik,  Tanu, and Koeli Appy, thanks for choosing me to judge this highly talented participants' creative contest. I hope I met your expectations and didn't disappoint you. With good wishes and congratulations to all of you, the conductors and the contestants.  Madhuri .

Image result for flower bouquets

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Congrats Team Anurag for the win

Congrats to Team Bajaj on runner up position

Team Prerna you guys were awesome with your stories

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago