Remake of a Hollywood movie August Rush

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Not sure if anyone of you realized but this show is a remake of Hollywood movie August Rush. Same and similar plot everything is same with few minor differences here and there. Its surprising that ITV cannot make original series anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes.my friend had informed me the same.I also noticed it then.in the movie they had one night stand n the boy always wanted her back.here reyaansh dumped pranati

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

it seems like inspired by the film

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not really .... in August rush the father did not dump the mother as soon as he heard  she was pregnant ...I watched the movie years ago,..but if I remember correctly I don’t think he even knew he had a kid. And they were all musicians so music brought them back together ..here it’s basically a young guy who didn’t want to give up his freedom and get saddled with a wife and baby..he said I’m not ready to be a husband or father .. it based loosely on bits of Bollywood movies...salaam nAmaste, kya Kehna and a few others ..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Guys I never said it's a complete remake but yes it has some parts of August Rush and again in August Rush the child lives in Orphanage just like this show away from mother as well. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes bcz of the child the parents uniting is inspired from this movie

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Guys I never said it's a complete remake but yes it has some parts of August Rush and again in August Rush the child lives in Orphanage just like this show away from mother as well. 

Mages thumbnail

a certain part is inspired by the film not the whole story and the show its tweaked slight

the leads in the film had a one night stand while Prayansh were in love with each other in their teens though for me its an infatuation and with their feelings they consummate their relationship out of wedlock

the female lead give birth to a son while here pranati gives birth to a daughter

the lead father send FL her son to the orphanage while here the mother send pranati's daughter to orphanage

the male lead loved the female lead n wants her while here reyansh broke pranati's heart and dumped her in pregnant state

male lead didn't know he was going to be a father while here reyansh knows that he was going to be a father since pranati did told him that she was pregnant with their baby

its more of inspired the whole story is not August Rush

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

When did Pranati tell Rey that she's pregnant? Was that shown?

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

When did Pranati tell Rey that she's pregnant? Was that shown?

It was in the promo she told reyansh that she is pregnant but he told her that he is not ready to be a husband and a father 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

It was in the promo she told reyansh that she is pregnant but he told her that he is not ready to be a husband and a father 

Oh okay! They also showed the same scene in today's episode