Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RISH1234

i agree my fav...like a child he follwd hr...without askng nethng....thn thr balcony scene...also ths time d promises wr nt tht dramatic....whch ws gud...bt smwhr he hs always broken thm....so its a bit skeptical to trust.....i also loved AJs fight seq....i always love tht....

honestly thy hav wrapd up ths trck due to tro pressure....akshan seperation has not wrkd...so thy hd to wrap it up....bt i liked todays epi....

I agree re: promises. And he even said he wont' make all those promises. Because its hard to believe them given that he's broken all of them. But he made the two promises that he knew he could 1000% keep. He will always love her, that has never changed. So that promise felt true. And hopefully he's learned his lesson on the trust/faith part. 

I agree the wrapped it due to pressure but I'm Ok with it. I think they showed his self-awareness and guilt the best they could in a short amount of time (ideally i would have made it a bit longer). I bet the next track will be similar to bua track. And i'm ok with family drama. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I agree re: promises. And he even said he wont' make all those promises. Because its hard to believe them given that he's broken all of them. But he made the two promises that he knew he could 1000% keep. He will always love her, that has never changed. So that promise felt true. And hopefully he's learned his lesson on the trust/faith part. 

I agree the wrapped it due to pressure but I'm Ok with it. I think they showed his self-awareness and guilt the best they could in a short amount of time (ideally i would have made it a bit longer). I bet the next track will be similar to bua track. And i'm ok with family drama. 

i just hope thy gt trps.....

Edited by RISH1234 - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

i just hope thy gt trps.....

I hope it goes up esp given reunion and holi and antara exit. Lets see. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Piku_S

What an amazing full paisa vasool episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The pitai of Mushtandes by Bahus were Badiya πŸ€£

The Dil Se Dil ki Pukar was β€οΈπŸ’“β€οΈπŸ’˜

Jindal Saab telling Chomu that in real life he will always be Mrs. Guddan Jindal’s hero

The Balcony scene was superub Gudiya being cute while Jindal Saab smiling at her cuteness 

Jindal Saab proposal in front of Lord Krishna always to love and trust her was β€οΈπŸ’žβ€οΈπŸ’ž

yaar Piku ji....

humare show ke mushtande bohot hi badiya hote hai....

I mean abhi inhe dekho, Jindal saab ko waha JB ke niche khulla chhod aaye & Gudiya ko dara rahe the... Jindal saab ke paas koi nahi pohoch sakta ! 

abe ghanchakkar tune sher ko khulla chhora hai ! 

aur wo bhi bhooke sher ko, uske paas jane ki zaroorat nahi hai, wo khud hi aa jayega 

Jo bhi ho I love mushtandes in our show, hum toh chahte hai ki wo aate jate rahe humesha time to time πŸ˜›

I hope in world ke best mushtandon ka sabse bada dalaal ki bhi ek jhalak dikh jaye baas maza aa jayega ! πŸ˜‰

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi dubara dekha dhyaan se....

Mere hisaab se....

Vaibhav sir knows the best way to use Akshan bedroom & the balcony in Akshan scenes... 

There is a complete different level of magic involved there...

Mujse poocho, if I see other shows, ITV, Pakistani shows, my own deshi shows, Akshan bedroom is nothing khaas on its own 

lekin Akshan in there, their scenes, those camera angles, lighting, the effect on emotions, the background scores ----- There is NO competition dur dur tak ! 

abhi episode pe aate hai....

I am happy Chomu ki shakal bach gayi, zyaada maar nahi padi isse 

I mean iska apna khudka koi bura intention tha hi nahi this time

+ he was innocent & main bach gayi from starting #JusticeForChomu 

I want to see him more in the show along with that super cute director πŸ˜³β€οΈ

But I want iss pundit ji ki pitai from Jindal saab ke haaton 

ye kaisa aadmi hai ? isse dharam palan ki koi parva hi nahi hai

Iske saamne koi bhi opposite gender ke insaan khare ho jaye, either ye unki shaadi karwane lag jata hai, ya unhe stubbornly pati-patni maan leta hai ! 

Sirf yehi nahi shaadi ke bich openly dulha dulhan change hote rehte hai phir bhi isse koi farak hi nahi padta ???!! 

kaha se aaya hai ye begairaat pundit ??? 

Iski toh pitai banti hai ! I WANT his pitai !!! 

Waise ye mushtande bhi ajeeb hai... 

Sher darwaze pe khada hai & sab isse dekh rahe the apne apne jageh se till they were told to attack 

And I guess inn meis se kuch ka sabun kuch zyaada hi slow hai !

sab ek saat bhagte hai AJ ki taraf

AJ pelofies one with flower bucket, he girofies & dusra aadmi was still running πŸ˜†

Bhai Pervy, kuch khilao apne mushtandon ko (saru bahu ne bulaya toh Pervy ke mushtande collection mein se hi honge na ? πŸ˜‰)

& jab AJ was beating chomu, tab bhi sab hosh mein toh the, AJ was not holding any weapon  phir bhi wo dur se khade khade dekh rahe the πŸ˜†

I guess bohot dino se inhone koi acchi action picture nahi dekhi, (of course they are not to be blamed πŸ˜³)

So Jindal saab ki fight dekh kar shayed apni shaq pura kar rahe the