Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Hllo yaar..coming to holi,I have read in some articles that holi is being celebrated inorder to celebrate burning of a asura woman(non brahminical)I don't know how much truth does it hold it..have u got any idea on it .

no I have never heard about this.

Holika dahan is triumph of good over evil.

Not related to any caste based bais

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

no I have never heard about this.

Holika dahan is triumph of good over evil.

Not related to any caste based bais

These days festivals r also twistedi didn't mean to hurt u or make u feel bad.if I have made plz forgive me..

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These days festivals r also twistedi didn't mean to hurt u or make u feel bad.if I have made plz forgive me..

no not at all..πŸ€—

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

School days were absolute fun..since it's only one year since I left the school ,I am feeling more sad..πŸ€—πŸ€—

When u don't get such amazing frnds in college,u will always find solace in school frnds..one of my frnd is  stil close to me as before..we r always in perfect sync..i never get flattered with him..he is still.my world.. even after having back to back exms,he still tries to call me..he still makes me laugh..he still listens to my words without any complain..pata hai.. whenever he calls we speak till 12..,and we only stop becoz I want to sleepπŸ˜†πŸ˜†that is her,then girls r very few that I still maintain relation with . intact one of my characteristic is to make less frnds and hold that less frnds dear more rhan my lyf..😳😳

That's true 

Even i have a friend with whom I can share everything, I feel so comfortable with him 

My policies are same like you 

In college I don't have any friend with that attachment but from school I have 4 friends who are always there for me πŸ€—

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Hllo yaar..coming to holi,I have read in some articles that holi is being celebrated inorder to celebrate burning of a asura woman.  I don't know how much truth does it hold it..have u got any idea on it .

Ammu that asura woman was Holika only πŸ˜†,she was the sign of evil on earth who got burnt in front of truth and goodness 

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Ammu that asura woman was Holika only πŸ˜†,she was the sign of evil on earth who got burnt in front of truth and goodness 

They call this festival savarna yaar..it's burning the women of lower caste .,there is a study circke in our college and one of my senior have put up this article..even I have abt that prahlada story..but this article literally screws ur Head upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†plz check medium com's article on holi .πŸ€—

Melodic_angel thumbnail

That's true 

Even i have a friend with whom I can share everything, I feel so comfortable with him 

My policies are same like you 

In college I don't have any friend with that attachmenthe girlbut from school I have 4 friends who are always there for me πŸ€—

Some boys r there who doesn't judge u..so being close to them is natural unlike the girls..my happiness always lied in them...

The girls in my lyf all left me at some point of tym..I am not even conversing with my room mates and my college is like a hell ...I'm very sad abt that..

RamAayeHain thumbnail

They call this festival savarna yaar..it's burning the women of lower caste .,there is a study circke in our college and one of my senior have put up this article..even I have abt that prahlada story..but this article literally screws ur Head upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†plz check medium com's article on holi .πŸ€—

Really πŸ€”πŸ€”,but it was never the case of caste I think 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Some boys r there who doesn't judge u..so being close to them is natural unlike the girls..my happiness always lied in them...

The girls in my lyf all left me at some point of tym..I am not even conversing with my room mates and my college is like a hell ...I'm very sad abt that..

True πŸ‘πŸΌ

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Really πŸ€”πŸ€”,but it was never the case of caste I think 

People make a pahaad of these issues yaar..I had absolutely zero idea abt this..and in Kerala we don't even celebrate Holi ,so I never thought the need to check into the past and find what happened then.even lord Krishna is attached to this festival ryt??